Having strange issues---I think I figured out who I was in a past life

alpha centauri

@alpha centauri And what exactly did I say that was anti-Semitic, then? Nothing whatsoever, I can assure you. The only question you asked about the Rockefellers is one you agreed with, and is the only thing even slightly related to the accusation, which is not even antisemitic. Again, if I am antisemitic then so are you.
No you can be antisemitc without me being antisemitc. That is a wrong conclusion. Because you also can lie about your feelings.

A lot of antisemitic people believe in the same theories. But in addition to that they think all Jews control the world. Furthermore they usually think the Jewish religion and race is evil. If you clearly say that Illuminatis have nothing to do with Jews, than it should be ok.

Even if a lot of them were Jew, the majority of the Jews are not members of them. What they (Illuminatis) are doing is Satanistic not Jewish according to the information that is out there on them, so they are not Jews anyway, even if they claim to be.

@alpha centauri is just mad because he thought I was a real time traveler. All of my posts have been very clearly pro-equality and bashing racism and discrimination. So his accusation has literally no basis in reality. What’s he going to accuse me of next?
No also here you are wrong, agains. Your answers were not really thoughtful. Especially the topic about the Maxwell equations. So I thought you could be lying and didnt ask you any more questions.

Furthermore you discriminated a lot of people with your behaviour. In addition to that is being against racism something natural not something you can brag about. The most people are not racist, so it is natural to assume you are not one at first.

I did not call you a racist. You are lying in this aspect, too. But I accused you of some things because you thought this behaviour is progressive. That I remember.

Unless I hear that reasoning from @alpha centauri
That's sounds like an assumption. You probably going to need help doing what you say:
Herald was wrong. You are correct, Blix.

All I am going to say is that @alpha centauri was CLEARLY the one who derailed it with a baseless accusation against me, when I was not even involved in the topic at all. That is how you know he is mad about it. Lastly, in case you are blind, @alpha centauri ASKED ABOUT AND AGREED with the Rockefellers being Illuminati. It’s like you don’t have eyes OR a brain capable of processing the information in front of you. Now, seeing as I was quite rudely brought into this thread, I will take my leave.
You dont have any brains. otherwise you would not mix up posts of me and other users. The accusations of racism did not come from me. Although I would not wonder if you would be one. But I dont think so.

HeraldOfTruth

No you can be antisemitc without me being antisemitc. That is a wrong conclusion. Because you also can lie about your feelings.

A lot of antisemitic people believe in the same theories. But in addition to that they think all Jews control the world. Furthermore they usually think the Jewish religion and race is evil. If you clearly say that Illuminatis have nothing to do with Jews, than it should be ok.

Even if a lot of them were Jew, the majority of the Jews are not members of them. What they (Illuminatis) are doing is Satanistic not Jewish according to the information that is out there on them, so they are not Jews anyway, even if they claim to be.

No also here you are wrong, agains. Your answers were not really thoughtful. Especially the topic about the Maxwell equations. So I thought you could be lying and didnt ask you any more questions.

Furthermore you discriminated a lot of people with your behaviour. In addition to that is being against racism something natural not something you can brag about. The most people are not racist, so it is natural to assume you are not one at first.

I did not call you a racist. You are lying in this aspect, too. But I accused you of some things because you thought this behaviour is progressive. That I remember.

Herald was wrong. You are correct, Blix.

You dont have any brains. otherwise you would not mix up posts of me and other users. The accusations of racism did not come from me. Although I would not wonder if you would be one. But I dont think so.

With all due respect, you don’t even know what you are saying. I don’t even feel the need to defend myself against what you are saying in this post because it literally makes no sense and is a complete misunderstanding or misreading of what I said, aside from one thing.

The reason I say you are mad is because you brought me into this when I had nothing to do with it and made baseless accusations against me, which nobody would do unless they were mad.

Jenette

Hi. Who do you turn to if you think you were a specific person in a past life?
I've never felt this way before. I'm not going to state who I think I was just because I think
it's arrogant to do so. I just want to know some direction.
I find the concept of reincarnation really interesting

lamdo263

Hi. Who do you turn to if you think you were a specific person in a past life?
I've never felt this way before. I'm not going to state who I think I was just because I think
it's arrogant to do so. I just want to know some direction.
You have two options here. You can be aware of this past and wear as part of you self identity. Or if it's something only you have to go in an look at, then you can get a self regressive hypnosis. It's best not to react too much to the return data on this.

Logical Mind

I find the concept of reincarnation really interesting

Definitely you have had many incarnations, Jenette, in the past and the future; as a plant, animal, man, woman, good, and evil, not to mention probable parallel present lives, past-parallel, and future-parallel lives.

I have a wise ascended master who telepathically told me not long ago I was "ancient" meaning several lives in the hundred or even thousand of them. I did not push for more information yet he added "You are precious" "perseverance" he was comforting me when in a difficult predicament I was going through.

I am almost free from that problematic situation although not totally, still growing and learning yet I am wiser, stronger and more confident than before.

I am able to remember some past and future lives as a criminal, a witch, a pedophile in Germany, a soldier, an owner of a large sailboat who drowned in the middle of a storm at night off the coast of Liverpool; of being hanged; an abused and battered wife (That explain the fear of reincarnating as a female) as a man who abandoned his two sons in Ireland, who afterwards killed themselves; by the way they are now my nephews; and many others.

Since we never left immortality, infinity, eternity and perfection, we are totally free now and always have been. Evil and predicaments are part of the illusion, the lie of space/time limitations.

Sticking your head in the sand does not solve anything; expect the best

Last edited:

Jenette

Definitely you have had many incarnations, Jenette, in the past and the future; as a plant, animal, man, woman, good, and evil, not to mention probable parallel present lives, past-parallel, and future-parallel lives.

I have a wise ascended master who telepathically told me not long ago I was "ancient" meaning several lives in the hundred or even thousand of them. I did not push for more information yet he added "You are precious" "perseverance" he was comforting me when in a difficult predicament I was going through.

I am almost free from that problematic situation although not totally, still growing and learning yet I am wiser, stronger and more confident than before.

I am able to remember some past and future lives as a criminal, a witch, a pedophile in Germany, a soldier, an owner of a large sailboat who drowned in the middle of a storm at night off the coast of Liverpool; of being hanged; an abused and battered wife (That explain the fear of reincarnating as a female) as a man who abandoned his two sons in Ireland, who afterwards killed themselves; by the way they are now my nephews; and many others.

Since we never left immortality, infinity, eternity and perfection, we are totally free now and always have been. Evil and predicaments are part of the illusion, the lie of space/time limitations.

Sticking your head in the sand does not solve anything; expect the best
Nice

Jenette

Do you think I’ll have more energy in my next life? I’m tired all the time for no reason. I’ve been to countless doctors because I sleep through my alarms and feel like a zombie all day.

lamdo263

Do you think I’ll have more energy in my next life? I’m tired all the time for no reason. I’ve been to countless doctors because I sleep through my alarms and feel like a zombie all day.
What going on with you, is that you have one life-script trailing on, while your current life script you have now, is being managed. These life-scripts are a conflict as like traveler tires on a trailer, one set of tires should be locked up high, while the current life you have is being managed.

I went what you're going through now and it's similar to wearing lead clothes.

What I suggest is to see a reputable psychic, to have you help with this situation. Possibly a shaman of some sort and seperate the two.

Why this value is occurring in your life, is that a grander situation may be going to occur, to where your spiritual overseers need you to be apprised of that past identity. I have to ask, do you know how long ago this past existence was and can you even look up that person?

Logical Mind

I knew this racist guy who died a few years back. Is it possible that he will return as a person of colour?

Most probably he will, yet it depends on so many circumstances.

They say several Nazis have come back as Jews, which makes sense. There is a joke I have heard from a teen-ager that Colonel Sanders, the creator of Kentucky Fried Chicken, now KFC, who has "killed" billions of them, has come back as a chicken.

You are re-born to learn to hate less and love more, whatever it takes. All evil done to others will come back to hunt the perpetrator. You become what you hate, it is an universal law that no-one is able to avoid or hide from.

Say no to any meat eating, specially on Thanksgiving day, drop the virus mask, be strong, claim your rights to liberty and dignity, as you say Jenette; do not be a submissive lamb, but a brave and courageous "lion."

Ah, I forgot, and say NO to vaccination; they are planning that as frosting for their virus "cake."