HDR and the past

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs says you need a magnetic vortex. Think of it as a luminous tunnel that can take you to another time line. Finding one is not easy. I use an EMF detector known as a cell sensor. With it I can detect a magnetic anomaly.

vortex_tunnel44.gif

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Steven Gibbs says you need a magnetic vortex. Think of it as a luminous tunnel that can take you to another time line. Finding one is not easy. I use an EMF detector known as a cell sensor. With it I can detect a magnetic anomaly.

vortex_tunnel44.gif

I thought @Einstein knows where these things are. There's one in Florida. Or am I thinking of something else?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

vortex_tunnel44.gif

I thought @Einstein knows where these things are. There's one in Florida. Or am I thinking of something else?

I think your thinking about those gravity hills. Those are different than a magnetic vortex.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

vortex_tunnel44.gif

I think your thinking about those gravity hills. Those are different than a magnetic vortex.

Yes. Alrighty. What causes the gravity hills?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Yes. Alrighty. What causes the gravity hills?

That's a good question. Some say it was the site of a crashed UFO. My opinion is that it is the remnant after condition of some horrific war that occurred in the long distant past. But in reality, know one knows.