Debate Hdr Debate

Time T.

I'm reading that this a device that allows you to see into the future? Using your own thoughts?

If the above is true, then I believe it to be complete bullshit.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you think it's possible to do astral time travel?

Time T.

I gift you with ten internets, good sir.

Seriously, who came up with such nonsense? Future-reading goggles?

Do you think it's possible to do astral time travel?

I can only give a simple response: I'm not sure. I'm not sure of what is to come during the next decade, century, millennium. I'm not sure whether or not technology will advance to such an age where the term 'time travel' actually becomes a fact. Of course, I do believe it is perfectly possible, in comparison to physical time travel, which I believe is impossible, this century or the next. However, only Stephen Hawkings, God, and whoever in the world astral time traveled can say for sure.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I've been experimenting a little with lucid dreaming and have had premonitory dreams all my life; I think there's definitely something to astral projection. I don't agree with all the new age hippy bullshit surrounding metaphysical spirituality, but there's something to it.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The HDR is little more than the addition of driver's gloves to your already existing vehicle and ability to use it. Pointless.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yep, like Cosmo said, the HDR is supposed to enhance skills you already have.

Likely, someone who's having vivid dreams may be a good candidate to try the HDR. A few members on here tried it, or use it, they know way more than I do.

Time T.

So the HDR device enhances your skills? Or reads the future using your thoughts?

Either way, I still find it unbelievable. Even if a few candidates do say they have used one before.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
So the HDR device enhances your skills? Or reads the future using your thoughts?

Either way, I still find it unbelievable. Even if a few candidates do say they have used one before.

It doesn't do any of that; it's a placebo to make you THINK you can. Sugar pill with a magnet on top.