Schematic HDR Design Ideas and Experiments

Scarecrow

Ok! You have a great talent like so many others here! I have both of Steves HDR’s and they work as good as the day I purchased them 20+ years ago! Looking at your model, you are absolutely correct about using clear resin over CC; better than masking tape that‘s over caduceus coil! I am at this time not going to sell any of mine, I have a few experiments I still need to do; to enhance what already works with the HDR.

I had two time trips every month, I was wanting more than that. I had several time traveling OBE’s and a real vortex to the far North where I was living at the time! So, I understand about the T-bar magnet. I use a large rectangular magnet as well that is placed over the stomach chakra and the T-Bar magnet is placed on the surface you have to hold them in place, I usually do this sitting up! I use my left hand to steady the magnet over my chakra’s and my right hand holding the “T”-bar tip steady on the surface of the other magnet. Making sure the polarities are tested before running the device.

I found it on the web and its fairly cheap, cheaper then what Steve sold to me for $110.00 for that extra large magnet. With my trips I used the machine everyday for no more than around 12 minutes; the T-bar magnet would get really heated up. I only was able to dimension visiting and two physical jumps and lot’s of OBE’s and Lucid type dreaming.

I was thinking of offering by paying you to replace caduces coil, 7.8 cm coil under the plate the same one as yours and have you install it for me of course for what price you think would be fair! I have an extra HDR to use and it’s a shame to allow the other dormant HDR in my closet.

What I would like to see is, not so much of the “Stick” reaction, because I am gifted dowser it comes easy for me, but a better CAD coil under the plate could enhance an already working model and maybe have you look at it if anything you feel needs updated that was working for you! Then we can negotiate on the price changes along the way. As our ideas are built.

I really like your work! Who knows you and maybe few others, reading this, who show great talent, maybe the next Steven Gibbs of Time Traveling 2.0! Right now as far as I know, Steve passed away and thus will be end of the original HDR’s. I failed to mention it doesn’t work for some people. I am good at “dowsing” but using the HDR sometimes I just don’t get that “stick” reaction! So, I would let it go for another try in a day or so.

I planned ahead for something like this by buying two when people were getting rid of these machines.No one lives forever, besides I wouldn’t want to, living forever in this broken down body! Talk to me if you want ;by private messengeer even if you don’t want to! I respect anything you can come up with.

The last few time travelers both physically and Astrally and OBE’s in general, myself for one and Carl (HDRKid) former Miami resident and Patricia author of Carls books, as far as I know. I was on Coast to Coast to gI’ve my testimonies on air with Steve and Patrica. Steve invited me to talk to George Nory. If you type on there homepage, all three of us our names are right in the summary.

Technically, i was the third wheel on the show, I was telling his listeners my time travel trip in the middle of both sides fighting each other, when they all saw me, everything stopped, including hand to had fighting up to the cannon firing. If anyone has guessed by now, its next to impossible to be invited on C2C late night radio talk show.

Yet, I still got invited By Steven Gibbs an Patricia Ress, Carl Novella was on but they lost signal, the show was live at 2:30 am when I got C2C phone call! Steve never told me about earlier that day.

I had an issue when it came to key ley-lines and earth grids, you couldn’t trust what you found! I wanted to create a artificial grid and I did, I opened a door to every spirit and dimensional walkers all over the place! My wife was a unhappy camper! I had to wait ten years but finally something did come along that would do much better, even thought it was still artificial.

I have acquiried a Spooky2 Scaler large transmitter and receiver built into there perspective cases, that consists primarily of one large Receiver unit and one large Transmitter unit both get tethered together by a single cable and become as a single working machine. It has three distinct modes, the first is the natural scalar after both machines are tuned to each other and the machines tunes from 5 MegaHertz up to 8+ Megahertz.

This is accomplished when the receiver/transmitter is sending out one signal through the tethered cord that each is connected to And the Receiver sends back to the transmitter a 180 degree wave back to the transmitter and bam you have scalar! You can make it large or about the size of a football when the units are 3 feet apart the further you out the bigger the scalar net becomes about the size of a Foot ball field in length and height is would be anyones guess.

With this amount of scalar, there would be no reason to hunt down key ley lines to time travel on! My buddy, who has these two scalar generators is using his for his parents to keep them health all day long running “molecular” and “Rife Scalar delivers by connecting the GEN-X2 to the units.

He is purchasing another set for himself. We talked about using the HDR in this scalar field and he chuckled and said, remember that old one I had in my closet and I said, yes, you bought it from me dah! Hmm, I believe I did! It was a 1995 HDR with two guitar dial tuning pots.

Steve wrote a book on creating an artificial grid on a discovered key-lines, all well and fine, but I needed more than a radio blanking out on a “am” station to find the vortex. I Just don’t think if what I found is truly a real natural key-Ley-line! There are fine tools out there to search and track for one, but I don’t have the time, to go outside in the middle of know where to hunt such things. This is why I went this route!

Again let me know on private messaging, I think others would also appreciate if I don’t take someone’s space here!

Den

Last edited:

steven chiverton

very well said den ive always recommend your hdr blogs as the best detailed information on the hdr and other experiments you've done. next time you do any hdr experiments ask for the correct rates to reverse your age that may give you plenty more time and travels to take in , if the hdr can heal like Gibbs also said before then go for it find your fountain or youth, you deserve it my friend .

Briggits Norseff

Ok! You have a great talent like so many others here! I have both of Steves HDR’s and they work as good as the day I purchased them 20+ years ago! Looking at your model, you are absolutely correct about using clear resin over CC; better than masking tape that‘s over caduceus coil! I am at this time not going to sell any of mine, I have a few experiments I still need to do; to enhance what already works with the HDR.

I had two time trips every month, I was wanting more than that. I had several time traveling OBE’s and a real vortex to the far North where I was living at the time! So, I understand about the T-bar magnet. I use a large rectangular magnet as well that is placed over the stomach chakra and the T-Bar magnet is placed on the surface you have to hold them in place, I usually do this sitting up! I use my left hand to steady the magnet over my chakra’s and my right hand holding the “T”-bar tip steady on the surface of the other magnet. Making sure the polarities are tested before running the device.

I found it on the web and its fairly cheap, cheaper then what Steve sold to me for $110.00 for that extra large magnet. With my trips I used the machine everyday for no more than around 12 minutes; the T-bar magnet would get really heated up. I only was able to dimension visiting and two physical jumps and lot’s of OBE’s and Lucid type dreaming.

I was thinking of offering by paying you to replace caduces coil, 7.8 cm coil under the plate the same one as yours and have you install it for me of course for what price you think would be fair! I have an extra HDR to use and it’s a shame to allow the other dormant HDR in my closet.

What I would like to see is, not so much of the “Stick” reaction, because I am gifted dowser it comes easy for me, but a better CAD coil under the plate could enhance an already working model and maybe have you look at it if anything you feel needs updated that was working for you! Then we can negotiate on the price changes along the way. As our ideas are built.

I really like your work! Who knows you and maybe few others, reading this, who show great talent, maybe the next Steven Gibbs of Time Traveling 2.0! Right now as far as I know, Steve passed away and thus will be end of the original HDR’s. I failed to mention it doesn’t work for some people. I am good at “dowsing” but using the HDR sometimes I just don’t get that “stick” reaction! So, I would let it go for another try in a day or so.

I planned ahead for something like this by buying two when people were getting rid of these machines.No one lives forever, besides I wouldn’t want to, living forever in this broken down body! Talk to me if you want ;by private messengeer even if you don’t want to! I respect anything you can come up with.

The last few time travelers both physically and Astrally and OBE’s in general, myself for one and Carl (HDRKid) former Miami resident and Patricia author of Carls books, as far as I know. I was on Coast to Coast to gI’ve my testimonies on air with Steve and Patrica. Steve invited me to talk to George Nory. If you type on there homepage, all three of us our names are right in the summary.

Technically, i was the third wheel on the show, I was telling his listeners my time travel trip in the middle of both sides fighting each other, when they all saw me, everything stopped, including hand to had fighting up to the cannon firing. If anyone has guessed by now, its next to impossible to be invited on C2C late night radio talk show.

Yet, I still got invited By Steven Gibbs an Patricia Ress, Carl Novella was on but they lost signal, the show was live at 2:30 am when I got C2C phone call! Steve never told me about earlier that day.

I had an issue when it came to key ley-lines and earth grids, you couldn’t trust what you found! I wanted to create a artificial grid and I did, I opened a door to every spirit and dimensional walkers all over the place! My wife was a unhappy camper! I had to wait ten years but finally something did come along that would do much better, even thought it was still artificial.

I have acquiried a Spooky2 Scaler large transmitter and receiver built into there perspective cases, that consists primarily of one large Receiver unit and one large Transmitter unit both get tethered together by a single cable and become as a single working machine. It has three distinct modes, the first is the natural scalar after both machines are tuned to each other and the machines tunes from 5 MegaHertz up to 8+ Megahertz.

This is accomplished when the receiver/transmitter is sending out one signal through the tethered cord that each is connected to And the Receiver sends back to the transmitter a 180 degree wave back to the transmitter and bam you have scalar! You can make it large or about the size of a football when the units are 3 feet apart the further you out the bigger the scalar net becomes about the size of a Foot ball field in length and height is would be anyones guess.

With this amount of scalar, there would be no reason to hunt down key ley lines to time travel on! My buddy, who has these two scalar generators is using his for his parents to keep them health all day long running “molecular” and “Rife Scalar delivers by connecting the GEN-X2 to the units.

He is purchasing another set for himself. We talked about using the HDR in this scalar field and he chuckled and said, remember that old one I had in my closet and I said, yes, you bought it from me dah! Hmm, I believe I did! It was a 1995 HDR with two guitar dial tuning pots.

Steve wrote a book on creating an artificial grid on a discovered key-lines, all well and fine, but I needed more than a radio blanking out on a “am” station to find the vortex. I Just don’t think if what I found is truly a real natural key-Ley-line! There are fine tools out there to search and track for one, but I don’t have the time, to go outside in the middle of know where to hunt such things. This is why I went this route!

Again let me know on private messaging, I think others would also appreciate if I don’t take someone’s space here!

Den
Thank you so much Mr Den for sharing your experiences, that would help the juniors a lot.

steven chiverton

the 2 long lengths of coper wire Steven gibbs used to twist together for his rubbing coil are loosely twisted mine are twisted more tighter so as to have more crossovers than steven gibbs versions, and i used also the same more twisted wire for the witness well to with more crossovers that steven gibbs used in one of the pictures which in it wasent twisted mine cover the full length of the plastic film canister and theres no gaps in the middel like in this other picture of the hdr , my second untested hdr new experimental unit has a trifilar rubbing coil with 3 tightly twisted wires and one for the normal ac to the diode bank and the other is for a re route of that after the diode band so i have pulsed ac and dc in the same coil but in different circuits in the 3 tightly twisted wires and the third wire is for frequency injection experiments like run a ac frequnecy through it and out to a pezio or other

Briggits Norseff

den is very good at researching and logging his experiments with the hdr down and he puts great details into it and its the best hdr reading material , ive collected his blogs and ive even dedicated a file name in his honor.
Hey that's great I will be happy if you mention the link of his blog, I'll glad to study them all.

steven chiverton

dont know if they are still up or changed or taken down or moved haven't looked for a while now, but if theres any new precious collector's item den rad blogs ive missed out on, ill have to collect them to before they vanish in time to .

Briggits Norseff

dont know if they are still up or changed or taken down or moved havent looked for a while now, but if theres any ne precious collector's item den rad blogs ive missed out on ill have to collect them to before the vanish and time to .
Because as everyone knows Stephen gives is that and obviously HDR is very costly n expansive. So, just wanna built one for me and actually before building it, a lot of experience and information is required. I am just in my early 20's. So, you guys obviously got a great experience, a lot me then me at last So, that's why I ask a lot.

steven chiverton

ive uploaded a hdr redrawn simplified schematic in here ages ago but dont know where it is as ive simplified it so you know where both hdr wires run to and for the witness well ive drawn one red and the other blue so you know where each one goes