HDR Help (Following the passing of Mr. Gibbs)

Art

Look at the time machines and experiments section. You'll see we have plenty of schematics from various sources.
I have not mensionned you dear administrators because you are not members like others. Thank you, of course i have read every schematics, but no news schematic or new experience have been made this last 6 month ?. We need to continue researchs. Antinventor is right, how to know if a schematic is right without testing it ? And without improve it ? Why nobody ( just shiverton and me ) publish News schematics ?. Just laughing or trolling this website and the work of others personn. But i want to Thank to all administrator for theire work on this forum, keep this forum a knowledge place, for futures members. Have an Happy day

jiangnanah

I have not mensionned you dear administrators because you are not members like others. Thank you, of course i have read every schematics, but no news schematic or new experience have been made this last 6 month ?. We need to continue researchs. Antinventor is right, how to know if a schematic is right without testing it ? And without improve it ? Why nobody ( just shiverton and me ) publish News schematics ?. Just laughing or trolling this website and the work of others personn. But i want to Thank to all administrator for theire work on this forum, keep this forum a knowledge place, for futures members. Have an Happy day
The theory of time travel is pitifully rare. This will prompt us to continue our research. So far, there is no real time machine that can send objects to the past and the future.

Art

The theory of time travel is pitifully rare. This will prompt us to continue our research. So far, there is no real time machine that can send objects to the past and the future.
Earth can send you 1 second in the futur with just 1/86400 rotation on his own axis...