HDR Help (Following the passing of Mr. Gibbs)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
After a so called meeting with "Aliens" which resulted in them allegedly passing onto Gibbs a method to Time-Travel, Gibbs brought out the HDR as a means of Time-Travelling physically or astrally...This was supported from people who imho were probably paid to write that the HDR does really Time-Travel..

As for Gibbs stating that every HDR has been "tested" by him", its obviously meant to suggest that HE has actually Time-Travelled with it...It only starts to go wrong for Gibbs when the HDR`s he has sold do NOT Time-Travel, and thats when all the "excuses" begin!!..

Excuses such as, you need to operate the HDR over a Vortex before it will Time-Travel, its only the HDR`s made by Gibbs himself that can Time-Travel, you must use the HDR at 12 o clock midnight on the night of a full Moon before you can Time-Travel, you need an electromagnet fitted to the HDR, you have to stimulate one of your "Chakras", etc etc etc, ad nauseum...All BS :fp:
If you do not agree with what is being said about the HDR, that's fine and you're free to state your opinion. But right now, you're repeatedly blocking the discussion from taking place, by saying again and again that the HDR is a scam.

HDR fans here, want to be able to discuss the HDR without having to actively defend it.

I know you're a fan of the Delta T Antenna. Would you appreciate it, if we crashed your discussions every time you mention the Delta T Antenna, call it BS and give you facepalms?

This isn't the first time I have to warn you about this. I'm blocking you from replying to this discussion.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Himalayan Hermit

Over the years lets say since the 1985 Sonic Resonator, i think we covered conservatively how many he sold of his updated HDRs.

Thats a lot of unit to personally test,?

Was it ever confirmed if gibbs lived over a vortex?
I'm only saying what he told Art Bell. While discussing the device and why some gets results and some don't and the overall working of the device, he stated that I personally test each device myself, so in that context, it definitely did not mean that he was switching it on and off.

He lived in Clear Water Nebraska before moving to Lyndon KS, but I have never heard anywhere that he lived over/near a Vortex. He did mention once that he had to travel some distance to find a strong enough vortex that would allow him physical travel. So that's pretty self explanatory.

jiangnanah

After a so called meeting with "Aliens" which resulted in them allegedly passing onto Gibbs a method to Time-Travel, Gibbs brought out the HDR as a means of Time-Travelling physically or astrally...This was supported from people who imho were probably paid to write that the HDR does really Time-Travel..

As for Gibbs stating that every HDR has been "tested" by him", its obviously meant to suggest that HE has actually Time-Travelled with it...It only starts to go wrong for Gibbs when the HDR`s he has sold do NOT Time-Travel, and thats when all the "excuses" begin!!..

Excuses such as, you need to operate the HDR over a Vortex before it will Time-Travel, its only the HDR`s made by Gibbs himself that can Time-Travel, you must use the HDR at 12 o clock midnight on the night of a full Moon before you can Time-Travel, you need an electromagnet fitted to the HDR, you have to stimulate one of your "Chakras", etc etc etc, ad nauseum...All BS :fp:
@TimeFlipper You are somewhat right. We know that caduceus coil can indeed emit scalar waves, and that scalar waves travel faster than the speed of light. But humans cannot use electromagnetic waves to travel in time. It's just astral travel.According to Einstein's theory of relativity and time machine science fiction, changes in time and objects will make objects "disappear". Humans can't do that yet. Therefore, the HDR is just a machine that comforts the human body. It's not a real time machine.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The fact that the HDR doesn't seem to work for everyone is such a bummer. It would be much more convenient if it did. Gibbs and others gave us specific details as to why the HDR doesn't for some people, but it's far from answering the question as a whole.

For instance, someone who resists and doesn't want it to work will prevent it from working. The same if you're trying the device and there's someone with you, who doesn't want it to work. This intention alone is enough to prevent it from working. It's sensitive to your intentions.

I've heard that some people willing to use it for bad things, can fail as well. How, why? Dunno, but I've heard of that a couple of times.

I also heard that for some, it might simply not work at all, but for no apparent reason. No idea why.

Those reasons, do cast quite a bit of doubt on the device's legitimacy, sadly.

Himalayan Hermit

The fact that the HDR doesn't seem to work for everyone is such a bummer. It would be much more convenient if it did. Gibbs and others gave us specific details as to why the HDR doesn't for some people, but it's far from answering the question as a whole.

For instance, someone who resists and doesn't want it to work will prevent it from working. The same if you're trying the device and there's someone with you, who doesn't want it to work. This intention alone is enough to prevent it from working. It's sensitive to your intentions.

I've heard that some people willing to use it for bad things, can fail as well. How, why? Dunno, but I've heard of that a couple of times.

I also heard that for some, it might simply not work at all, but for no apparent reason. No idea why.

Those reasons, do cast quite a bit of doubt on the device's legitimacy, sadly.
I see your point bro but I think it's probably not a typical machine or a procedure, which if done according to the instructions, will yield results for everyone. I actually think that it should not be this way else who knows.... Think of meditation (I don't mean relaxation). Even if an enlightened being gives us the instructions, it's really up to how we channel it and drive it. I could sit motionless with perfect Yogic breathing (or you can use whatever term you're comfortable with) and not get anywhere in years. I won't give reasons why.
So based on what Gibbs explained about Radionics (which I don't understand even 1% of), it's more like mind and intent and channeling those energies that make an HDR work. Even Carlos admitted that it took him min of 10 tries (IIRC) to get 1 success.
May be someone will crack all this :D

NITRO

But with members, we have researched proof, the hdr do not work. It work like a shaman machine, you need to put your intention and do it yourself. The hdr work for only one person steven gibbs himself.
HDR works..

NITRO

Time is relative to the planet, the marsian time is not the earth time, marsian time is more rapid. The idea is to detach from the earth time, but it is not easy to see that we travel to an area of dilatation of space continium. Earth have his own reality that is determined by space condensation, without waves, earth is cold, black, it is wave that makes sens of your earth existence. If you can see out of yourself, you will see tjat there is nothink, a big void.

So the fist step is to make you not a scientific but an electronician with an open mind to search the truth. Because it is hidden, but you can learn here.

Again, Welcome
Time does not exitsts..