HDR help

stugotsv10

OK so long story short I purchased an HDR from Steven before he passed, Sadly he passed (R.I.P.) and I never got my HDR, I don't care so much about the lost money as much as I do about the HDR itself, So my question to this Forum is.....

Is anyone selling one? Or can anyone MAKE me one to spec?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe @HDRKID should be able to help you. I haven't discussed with him in a long time though, so I don't know if he has any HDR he'd be willing to sell.

TimeFlipper

OK so long story short I purchased an HDR from Steven before he passed, Sadly he passed (R.I.P.) and I never got my HDR, I don't care so much about the lost money as much as I do about the HDR itself, So my question to this Forum is.....

IMHO, the money you spent on the HDR should be returned to you, otherwise its a clear case of theft...

Himalayan Hermit

Only thru your thread did I find out that Gibbs has left his body. Wow what a shock. Sadly I don't get to visit this site often and this was the last news I was hoping to see after a gap. Although I only talked with him once, have heard all of his interviews innumerable times. I wish him peaceful journey to the next dimension. Hope his work, books, papers and instruments are preserved and can be used for further experimentation and exploration by sane minds.
@OP Hope you find an HDR.

Himalayan Hermit

Not if Steven died before he got the chance to ship it. Calling it theft is a HUGE stretch.
But---the guy deserves his money back.
Yep calling it Theft by someone who has died sounds a huge stretch for sure. Not the first human thought at least in my mind. Hope the money is returned after grieving is over and if there's a way to contact the family or you find another HDR from someone.