HDR - How to test it fully.

FallNWolf

Hello

I have bought a HDR from somone on ebay, and I just have to try it out for myself - the gain outweights the price (if it works). But there seem to be alot of things that need to be done to it, for it to be most effective.

So what have you heard is supposed to make the HDR be at it's most effective.

Some guy in 2004 mentioned this in astralpulse:

"
I have used a magnetic flux detector to locate magnetic anomalies
that Steven calls "grid points". Some of these grid points are quite large and can be used for travel.

I have found that each individual grid point has a "character"
all its own.

According to Steven,
Positive grid points send you forward,
Negative grid points send you backward,
and zero grid points send you parallel worlds.

I know that getting the HDR to work requires effort on your part.

You can add the following to your kit:

1) Power inverter - to supply the 3AMP 120V 60 cycle electricity
2) Tesla coil - to generate the zero vector (FallNWolf: Why? )
3) Magnetic flux detector - like TRI-FIELD for finding vortex
4) Plasma Globe - to step up the field
5) Double terminated quartz crystal - increases power of HDR

"

I also read someone using a grade A crystal quartz, water quality
So where can i get double terminated, Grade A, water quality quarts. Any other type of minerals?

So what is a oood cheap magnetic flux detector?

How about a portable battery pack that gives out 120 V / 60 Hz (i see chargetech has one, but its pricey, any other suggestions?)

Someone has mentioned changing the magnets? Anyone know anything about that.

Finally, and most importantly, has anyone had any real results? After all these years, has noone been able to document a real travel, or atleast believe they had travelled for real, after doing adjustments etc.

Have people really dissapeared....suggesting they actually physcially travelled somewhere? Wthats the most convincing stories?

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Hello

I have bought a HDR from somone on ebay, and I just have to try it out for myself - the gain outweights the price (if it works). But there seem to be alot of things that need to be done to it, for it to be most effective.

"
that Steven calls "grid points". Some of these grid points are quite large and can be used for travel.

all its own.

According to Steven,

"

So where can i get double terminated, Grade A, water quality quarts. Any other type of minerals?

How about a portable battery pack that gives out 120 V / 60 Hz (i see chargetech has one, but its pricey, any other suggestions?)

Finally, and most importantly, has anyone had any real results? After all these years, has noone been able to document a real travel, or atleast believe they had travelled for real, after doing adjustments etc.

Have people really dissapeared....suggesting they actually physcially travelled somewhere? Whats the most convincing stories?
type in your search browser den rads hyper dimensional resonator blogs theres plenty of them for all different dates read them all to get more information on the hdr and results he had

FallNWolf

Last edited:

steven chiverton

TimeFlipper

I tried the search query - the blog has been removed - if you meant this: www.superhdr.blogspot.com/

Edit: Put it in the wayback webarchives: https://web.archive.org/web/20160322135503/http://superhdr.blogspot.com/

A snapshot from 22 mar.

But i've seen him post several places, and he seems to be pushing more for the Super Beacon device (a lil too much perhaps? :unsure:)??
Personally i think the blogs have been terminated due to there complete wild inaccuracies, it seemed as if kids were posting anything they felt like just to show their friends and have a good laugh at...

FallNWolf

Been checking a bit, and it seems the earths ley lines and nodes (chakras?) are not the same as grid lines. Is this right?
Intresting that civilizations around the globe have built spiritual buildings on these lines...hmm...

So the vortexes that Gibbs speak about, are just magnetifc fields, which can be found anywhere. Because the space-time fabric will be weaker there.

Perhaps that would be a point to meditate, after using the HDR, and send my consciousness back to a younger self. Atleast my consciousness is something that can transcend dimensions and time.....although connected to my physical body.

Best would be if i could just leave, and stay there....but then my body would die in the present i guess.

But perhaps i could change the decisions by the past me...but would i then sit at such a spot? Whats the theories?

If i moved there physically, and sent myself a letter. How would i come back? Would i have to do the same process at the same spot ? Or would the "effect" just wear out?
Whats the theories?

Last edited:

mariya94

I checked and the blogs are back up and running. The quartz crystals can also be bought from Gibbs for $12. I believe that you can try and go to the past by sending your consciousness back in time and stay there.

TimeFlipper

Hello

"

all its own.

According to Steven,

"

Have people really dissapeared....suggesting they actually physcially travelled somewhere? Wthats the most convincing stories?
A good very cheap magnetic flux detector is a simple compass :)

FallNWolf

I tried the HDR yesterday - and nothing changed. I did feel my brain fry, but I am still Donald Duck, living in Duckburg. And I still said "yes" to taking care of the ducklings - Huey, Duey and Suey :/