HDR - How to test it fully.

tymeonadime

I do believe that the operator of the machine has as much impact on its function as the design incorporated in building the device.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The schematic doesn't have all the necessary detail information. If you already had a HDR, I'm sure you could successfully duplicate it.

tymeonadime

I have four kids in high school, I simply can not afford to purchase a Gibbs unit. Hell, I can't afford an imitation unit. Finding schems for a true Gibbs unit is my only chance for owning one

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have four kids in high school, I simply can not afford to purchase a Gibbs unit. Hell, I can't afford an imitation unit. Finding schems for a true Gibbs unit is my only chance for owning one

Perhaps you can find someone to lend you one. Then gather all the necessary construction details to copy it.

Also the HDR does not work as a time machine for everyone. You would need to have mastered the ability of astral projection first.

TimeFlipper

If you cant borrow one build one yourself, the parts are really cheap (y)

tymeonadime

I am planning on building one......

I honestly just want it to use for an unorthodox purpose that I would rather not get into til I get to test my simple theory. Sorry.

Safe to say I am interested in the radionics field of study and am stunned by the similarities and am rather curious. I am interested in using the hdr I build to test my theory.

tymeonadime

I just read how that may have sounded, and let me say I wasn't trying to sound like an arse. I apologize if that's how I sounded as it was not my intention

But I am planning on building one, I just want to build an exact copy of a Gibbs unit, as they are the most common and popular stories of successfully use are everywhere. I am not wanting to travel in time, not yet. I do believe that the hdr could be used successfully to help induce astral projection. However I believe it can be used to enhance other mental and spiritual capabilities if used in the correct manner

HDRKID

Tesla coil - to generate the zero vector.

Al Bielek says you need a zero point generator so you can come back to now. A rotating magnetic field should do it like a fan. For example, the one inside your car.

BTW, the dog ate my homework excuse is poor. Like we need an update for 2017 such as:
the dog ate my I phone or the cat ate my mouse. :)
Have a happy new year!

FallNWolf

I just read how that may have sounded, and let me say I wasn't trying to sound like an arse. I apologize if that's how I sounded as it was not my intention

But I am planning on building one, I just want to build an exact copy of a Gibbs unit, as they are the most common and popular stories of successfully use are everywhere. I am not wanting to travel in time, not yet. I do believe that the hdr could be used successfully to help induce astral projection. However I believe it can be used to enhance other mental and spiritual capabilities if used in the correct manner

Care to tell us more about how you think it can be used to enhance mental or spiritual capabilities.
I am wondering myself if it can be used to stimulate the pineal gland.
Not sure how wise it is to put the electromagnet to the forehead....although i did it once....but thats just because i dont care anymore.

tymeonadime

Everything has a vibrational frequency.

IMHO the time travel effect of the use of an hdr by an experienced temporal traveler is due to the way the hdr can stimulate and or manipulate the psychic abilities of the user. By psychic abilities I mean any mental ability such as astral projection telekinesis etc..

It is also said that the practitioner of radionics medical treatments is as detrimental to the outcome of treatment as is the radionics device used. So, by manipulating the psychic abilities of the " Dr." would the effects be enhanced?

If you believe as I do the infinite reality deal, then it may be possible to use the hdr to " communicate " with one of the many realities. Be it future past, or even dimensional travel it's an effect of the mind AND the device.