HDR Is A Scam?

roadaxe

I find the HDR KID is unavailable for contact to discuss his blogs or answer any questions, pretty convenient when someone has something to hide. Steven Gibbs wants to sell his HDR machines at a top price above what the machine itself is actually worth, when I contacted Gibbs about purchasing a HDR machine he expected me to pay cash up front no question, when I had questions about proof or evidence or even a demonstration to show the device can do what he claims it can do before I outlay any cash he dropped the ball wanted nothing to do with my request, like "he ran 100 miles in the other direction to avoid my request." Now in the realm of the paranormal people usually have the right to be skeptical when it comes to outlaying money for a device which is meant to offer inter-dimensional travel, and outside of a few blogs I can safely say I've never to this day seen any real proof this device can work. A good salesman and inventor should have enough faith in the device they are trying to sell without doing the vanishing act when asked for a demonstration from the seller or creator, if there is a refusal to do so the product is generally a scam. Can anyone on this site show me a person who can prove this device works? I will clearly state "I am not here to debate this topic", my only concern is finding someone credible who can show the device actually works.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Gibbs is no salesman IMO. He won't try to convince you his device works.

@HDRKID is usually easy to reach on the forum. Haven't talked to him directly in a long time though, hope he's going well.

He probably won't try to convince you either.

Maybe @Tron1 can.

NaturalPhilosopher

I find the HDR KID is unavailable for contact to discuss his blogs or answer any questions, pretty convenient when someone has something to hide. Steven Gibbs wants to sell his HDR machines at a top price above what the machine itself is actually worth, when I contacted Gibbs about purchasing a HDR machine he expected me to pay cash up front no question, when I had questions about proof or evidence or even a demonstration to show the device can do what he claims it can do before I outlay any cash he dropped the ball wanted nothing to do with my request, like "he ran 100 miles in the other direction to avoid my request." Now in the realm of the paranormal people usually have the right to be skeptical when it comes to outlaying money for a device which is meant to offer inter-dimensional travel, and outside of a few blogs I can safely say I've never to this day seen any real proof this device can work. A good salesman and inventor should have enough faith in the device they are trying to sell without doing the vanishing act when asked for a demonstration from the seller or creator, if there is a refusal to do so the product is generally a scam. Can anyone on this site show me a person who can prove this device works? I will clearly state "I am not here to debate this topic", my only concern is finding someone credible who can show the device actually worth
it's 360bucks, xbox price.
try it yourself.

Genius

King Ivan
I am pretty sure that the HDR does not actually allow you to physically travel through time, although it MIGHT (if used properly) help you to astral project, thus astrally travel through time.

roadaxe

Gibbs is no salesman IMO. He won't try to convince you his device works.

@HDRKID is usually easy to reach on the forum. Haven't talked to him directly in a long time though, hope he's going well.

He probably won't try to convince you either.

Maybe @Tron1 can.
I have tried to reach the HDR KID and had no luck every time, I don't want Gibbs to be a salesman by definition but my findings show he is not willing to back up his claims at the request of the customer, why he does not want to do this is not the issue, the fact that he does not want to do this this is the issue. Unlike most people I offer prefer the direct cut through the b.s approach to determine if the device can do what he claims it not.

roadaxe

I have tried to reach the HDR KID and had no luck every time, I don't want Gibbs to be a salesman by definition but my findings show he is not willing to back up his claims at the request of the customer, why he does not want to do this is not the issue, the fact that he does not want to do this this is the issue. Unlike most people I offer prefer the direct cut through the b.s approach to determine if the device can do what he claims it not.
Sorry for the typos

roadaxe

I am pretty sure that the HDR does not actually allow you to physically travel through time, although it MIGHT (if used properly) help you to astral project, thus astrally travel through time.
According to what I have read it is capable of both but a vortex energy is required for a physical jump.

roadaxe

The HDR is a tool to enhance ones ability to astral project. Have you learned the art of astral projection? How about a fighter jet? Would you buy one without first learning how to fly it?
The hdr is meant to be capable of both, but regardless of that in not interested in peoples opinions of the hdr or theories about how it works , with all due respect and I will stipulate this to make it very clear and easy to understand, I want to see someone like the HDR KID or Gibbs back their claims up with action, I want to see someone travel for my own eyes to observe, apart from that I am litteraly not interested in anything else at this point, no offence or anything but to my liking anyone who can't back their claims up is simply full of shit, forward with no hocus pocus b.s involved.