HDR Is A Scam?

roadaxe

No one can prove a subjective experience. But we can share a subjective experience with others. If others experience the same subjective experience then that is considered to have some merit as to whether or not the subjective experience has some merit. That is not something that is physical. So your desire to see solid proof will not be fulfilled. Try proving you had a dream.
No offence but you sound like someone who drops the ball, "there are a few ways to prove the device works" so there are options to work with here, it comes down to the other party being able to back their claims up with action instead of words.

roadaxe

ya know what will happen, after gibbs dies and stops making hdrs...he'll be taken way more serious. People then will obsess and lament they didn't an hdr built by the master.
You sound like you are here to be argumentive and don't seem to make any valid point so you may as well move on now, I will ask anyone for proof of travel if I wish to verify if the device works and if the person who made the claims of travel is either genuine or full of shit as blogs and words are not conclusive without any supporting evidence.

roadaxe

Why don't you just buy one and try it out, @roadaxe ? :) Even if someone were to try to prove it works, would you believe if

Why don't you just buy one and try it out, @roadaxe ? :) Even if someone were to try to prove it works, would you believe them?
Of course I would believe someone who can provide proof, it would be stupid not to, anyway like I keep saying to people who aren't paying attention in simply here for the proof not anything else, no sales pitch, no advice on what to do, no opinions or theories, if people claim they can travel their should be no issues or hesitation on back up their claims. If you don't like my post then please move on.

TimeFlipper

Hey Prof Opmmur...Iam confused as to why you appear to be endorsing the HDR as a bona fide Time-Travel device...There were several times on the old Paranormalis chat room when you and i spoke about the HDR especially after Steven Gibbs mentioned it was a Mini Philadelphia Experiment...

From what i recall it was you who first commented that the six or so components in an HDR could never be compared to a real Time-Machine...We also humorously mentioned it one time when we was chatting on Echolink...Sadly you stopped using Echolink because you believed people were listening to what we were chatting about, (Time-Travel)...I completely understood you..

alpha centauri

@roadaxe
Are you a former member? I think that a general proof would be better. I would suggest a moderator is envolved so we all see that time travel exists, not only you.

I never bought HDR, because I am not sure either. But I encourage others to do it. You did not buy a HDR because you wanted proof first? Is that correct or did I missunderstood? But if it does not work, you have proof it does not work? I think Gibbs does not earn much money with the HDR, as far as I remember.

Hey Prof Opmmur...Iam confused as to why you appear to be endorsing the HDR as a bona fide Time-Travel device...There were several times on the old Paranormalis chat room when you and i spoke about the HDR especially after Steven Gibbs mentioned it was a Mini Philadelphia Experiment...

From what i recall it was you who first commented that the six or so components in an HDR could never be compared to a real Time-Machine...We also humorously mentioned it one time when we was chatting on Echolink...Sadly you stopped using Echolink because you believed people were listening to what we were chatting about, (Time-Travel)...I completely understood you..
You (@Opmmur , @TimeFlipper ) talk about time travel without us?

TimeFlipper

@roadaxe
Are you a former member? I think that a general proof would be better. I would suggest a moderator is envolved so we all see that time travel exists, not only you.

I never bought HDR, because I am not sure either. But I encourage others to do it. You did not buy a HDR because you wanted proof first? Is that correct or did I missunderstood? But if it does not work, you have proof it does not work? I think Gibbs does not earn much money with the HDR, as far as I remember.

You (@Opmmur , @TimeFlipper ) talk about time travel without us?
I know, I know!!...Please forgive me for my dastardly behaviour of NOT inlcluding your very good self and our other members in those communications with the Prof :fp: :notworthy:..