HDR only/HDR debate

gomp

HDR only/HDR debate

I know what radionics is, the HDR isent that. most radionics machines like the hyrodimus device or the wishing machine have results. through testing it has been foudn that the wishing machine will not affect humans much if at all. the the hyrodimus machine is a detecting device, not an effecting device. My point being that they work and allow people to affect things in ways they normally cannot. I know people can astrally project on there own with out a HDR. gibbs might as well have put a brick in a box and wrote TIME MACHINE on it, and gave every one a bunch of directions on how to use it. every one would still be haveing "visions" of the future. but hey if you want to have a crutch go for it. but personally if I am gonna try and astrolly project I will save my monies and jsut try it, with out all the wires, and high voltage

OllyB

HDR only/HDR debate

How specifically are you doing research in time travel by using OBE only???

I think What he is trying to get across is that no-one actually knows what the HDR is because apart from reading Future Horizons, no-one is actually reading 'about' the HDR and the origin of its theory.

What about people that have absolutely no need foer a machine to visit the higher planes?

Good for them!

Did you ever think there is a very good reason why it's difficult?

The fact is, if people find it difficult and want to use an aid - then who is any one to criticise. The HDR brings with it the importance for other skills, so really its not such a bad thing.

I know what radionics is, the HDR isent that. most radionics machines like the hyrodimus device or the wishing machine have results. through testing it has been foudn that the wishing machine will not affect humans much if at all. the the hyrodimus machine is a detecting device, not an effecting device. My point being that they work and allow people to affect things in ways they normally cannot. I know people can astrally project on there own with out a HDR. gibbs might as well have put a brick in a box and wrote TIME MACHINE on it, and gave every one a bunch of directions on how to use it. every one would still be haveing \"visions\" of the future. but hey if you want to have a crutch go for it. but personally if I am gonna try and astrolly project I will save my monies and jsut try it, with out all the wires, and high voltage

Wishing machine? Never heard of that one.

The Hieronymus unit was an 'effecting' device. Read more on Hieronymus.

Your government certainly didn't think radionics was such a lost cause, seeing as the CIA ploughed enough of your taxes into the technology in the late 60's and 70's. Remote viewing is radionics aswell.

Kind regards,
Olly

StarLord

HDR only/HDR debate

Your missing my point Olly, There is a VERY good reason why this is difficult for some and easy for others. It's not a matter of EMF it's a matter of consciousness.
To be very honest, it's very much like leaving a live grenade in a cage of monkeys. Eventually, one of them is going to get curious and pull the pin.

Without a proper guide, all this type of traveling can be detremental to one's growth IMHO. There is a very good reason why we are here in this state of consciousness, it's to come to terms with our natural and unnatural abilities in conjunction with our emotions. To put it bluntly so that it will make sense, a hissyfit here is nothing. However, on some higher plane it could obliterate one's surroundings and set you up for some serious Karma. Karma makes damn sure we get to experience ourselves till we are fed up, and it keeps on going untill we get a clue, wake up and keep our emotions in check.

Think this is nonsense? Run the logic through yourself. Send someone out on a mission illequiped and with no clue as to repercussions of their own actions.

Without a good foundation in certain areas, walkabout may be a waste of time.

OllyB

HDR only/HDR debate

Without a proper guide, all this type of traveling can be detremental to one's growth IMHO.? There is a very good reason why we are here in this state of consciousness,? it's to come to terms with our natural and unnatural abilities in conjunction with our emotions.? To put it bluntly so that it will make sense,? a hissyfit here is nothing.? However, on some higher plane it could obliterate one's surroundings and set you up for some serious Karma. Karma makes damn sure we get to experience ourselves till we are fed up, and it keeps on going untill we get a clue, wake up and keep our emotions in check.

Think this is nonsense?? Run the logic through yourself.? Send someone out on a mission illequiped and with no clue as to repercussions of their own actions.

Without a good foundation in certain areas, walkabout may be a waste of time.

There appears to be some mis-undertanding here. I'd agree with all of that. I wouldn't dispute any this. I'm not sure as to what, regards you were trying to sell that to me. As i already agree.

It's also worth noting, that you've also just answered the reason why the HDR doesn't work with everyone. As with many radionic unit.

Some people call this a cop-out, an excuse. Radionically - you've just explained why this occurs. Like i said - radionics is a proccess as much a technology (more so), its interlinked with the human mind in a way that it cannot exist without it - regardless if it contains a valid circuit of any kind. Maybe people will take something away from your explaination. Which fits perfectly.

Most people will still view it as a cop-out however, even if i did repeat that. especially if i did.

Kind regards,
Olly

StarLord

HDR only/HDR debate

Olly,

In case you or other people here haven't figured this out yet, the human body is the greatest radionic unit mankind will ever find. Thats why I have a good chuckle when people build some kind of unit that is already in place.

Care to guess how many thousands of miles of nerve tissuse there is in the human body? As the body runs on both chemical and electrical signals along those nerve pathways, you can understand my statement.

The reason some of those 'units' you claim to work actually work is the body is doing all the work. It's just a matter of focus and attention and concentrated effort in a specific direction. Eventually this will sink in.

Also the nervous system is the greatest receiving and broadcasting unit that has ever been created and I very seriously doubt will ever be equaled.

This is the essence of why the HDR unit is not only useless, but a waste of money.

gomp

HDR only/HDR debate

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 11 2005, 12:41 PM
Olly,

In case you or other people here haven't figured this out yet, the human body is the greatest radionic unit mankind will ever find. Thats why I have a good chuckle when people build some kind of unit that is already in place.

Care to guess how many thousands of miles of nerve tissuse there is in the human body? As the body runs on both chemical and electrical signals along those nerve pathways, you can understand my statement.

The reason some of those 'units' you claim to work actually work is the body is doing all the work. It's just a matter of focus and attention and concentrated effort in a specific direction. Eventually this will sink in.

Also the nervous system is the greatest receiving and broadcasting unit that has ever been created and I very seriously doubt will ever be equaled.

This is the essence of why the HDR unit is not only useless, but a waste of money.

exactally

HDRKID

HDR only/HDR debate

Hi Olly:

You said "Preferably in a way that wouldn't get you brunt at the stake"
How true. That is how I feel sometimes.

Hi Starlord:

I do not believe the HDR is a waste of money. A stick helps me with dowsing,
a mirror helps me see things in back of me, etc...

If you were to use an HDR you would see how much help it is in astral time travel.

Hi Gomp:

So far, I am pleased with my results. Astral time travel is not perfect. I cannot see what will happen in the future with 100% accuracy, but I have seen many important events before they happened.

I believe it is important to pray before you use the HDR because the device can send you to astral hell, not a very pleasant place.

OllyB

HDR only/HDR debate

Olly,

In case you or other people here haven't figured this out yet,? the human body is the greatest radionic unit mankind will ever find.?

I've already said this myself at least twice in this forum, are you sure you're really reading my posts?

Care to guess how many thousands of miles of nerve tissuse there is in the human body?? As the body runs on both chemical and electrical signals along those nerve pathways,? you can understand my statement.

Correct. Also the EM field around the body is already a field set up and ready to go.

The reason some of those 'units' you claim to work actually work is the body is doing all the work.? It's just a matter of focus and attention and concentrated effort in a specific direction.? Eventually this will sink in.

Yes and No. Like i've said about a billion time already, radionics is a proccess as much as a technology, more so. You need to know the other mental side of it to become good at radionics. They are two sides of the same coin. Dowsing, pendulums, remote viewing, yes its the body/mind at work. I have spoken to alot of people that share your level of knowlege. They more they understand, the more the are open to radionics. Your mind is a shut book on the subject. This surprises me.

agreed - Its also potentially the best a reality engeering machine, Though this would take IMMENSE practice and understanding.

However its EXCEPTIONALLY hard for your mind to effect other EM fields outside of your own. This is where the elctronic radionic boxes come in for purposes of ease. the witness can remotely tune the unit into another EM field. The large Electromagnet, broacasts an EM field that can effect others. With out a technological prompt. You would not be able to do this. Well, you could, but you'd have to have a degree of mental sensitivity rarely seen. There are good reasons for this.

This is the essence of why the HDR unit is not only useless,? but a waste of money.

Not so, I also reject that comment because - by your standards - you'd have to view all radionic processes - which are countless, as invalid. Which unfortunately, just isn't the reality of the situation.

Perhaps we'll just have to agree to disagree on this subject.

Kind regards,
Olly

HDRKID

Re: HDR only/HDR debate

Not sure why all the hatred aimed at the HDR.

I had a difficult time of it before I bought the HDR,
but now I can do astral time travel a lot more
than before.

For me it has opened vast new horizons
to explore! :)

A hot air balloon is a simple device but it allow people to move into the air.
That does not mean that an airplane is better.

The problem with the HDR is lack of control of where it takes you.

HDRKID

Re: HDR only/HDR debate

Used the HDR the day before yesterday and I heard a loud boom outside my house. It was so loud that the windows shook and our neighbors dog started barking. Also, car burglar alarms went off. Not sure what caused the boom sound, but the HDR never fails to fascinate.

In reply to the message by gomp
HDRkid and the rest of his cult all talking about when they are going to travel to during the next phase of the moon or what ever.

I never have figured out why Steven Gibbs HDR works well during a full moon, but I know that it works poorly during a new moon. This seems to rule out tidal forces. :dry: