HDR Summoned Dimensional Entity and Other Strange Occurrences?

Mayhem

Zenith
This is why some acquire it and only use it once. Its a conductor of sorts.

It manifests your desire or want. Basically altering your perception to see or experience.

Your opening up what you cannot control.

Sylvir

This might be a nooby or silly question, but could someone link me to a thread or page that explains what an HRD is and what it is supposed to do as far as its function etc? I have just never heard of the device before, and I would like to look into what it is before I offer any ideas or thoughts on what might be going on, thanks! Also, how are things going? I noticed this thread was a bit older. I hope that things are getting better for you now.

jasmineee12

hmm this is quiet interesting.. have you experimented with one of these devices before ?
Nope not yet, I've been researching more on the HDR other people experiences, why they believe it works and why they don't believe it works. I also have heard from him 2-3 times (voicemail though). Every time I called it would go to voicemail he calls back but when he does I am occupied.

Sylvir

hmm this is quiet interesting.. have you experimented with one of these devices before ?
Nope not yet, I've been researching more on the HDR other people experiences, why they believe it works and why they don't believe it works. I also have heard from him 2-3 times (voicemail though). Every time I called it would go to voicemail he calls back but when he does I am occupied.
cool, seems like there is some interesting research about it online, but there also seems to be quiet alot of warnings and concerning storys such as this one. Do you know if the author of this post is okay?

jasmineee12

cool, seems like there is some interesting research about it online, but there also seems to be quiet alot of warnings and concerning storys such as this one. Do you know if the author of this post is okay?
No, I have no idea if you'd like to know you should probably try and send them a message to see how they are doing.

Sylvir

No, I have no idea if you'd like to know you should probably try and send them a message to see how they are doing.
oh okay, I am new to the forums so I wasnt sure if you had heard from them recently. I will send them a private message and see if they are okay I wasnt sure if they were still around or not.