HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog186

Re: HDRKID

hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog I just wanted to ask you if you have got that job for the summer yet also how are you doing in general? I am doing fine for now I haven't done much just yet I did go to the coast and bought two books over there but now I am home once again let me know if you can still build me a device and send it to me that is if you get a job of course? well in my sparetime I will read my books and start experimenting on my own and tell me about your time travel jumps too when you have time sorry I can't send you a private message I still get the error message about you not clearing some space out of your message inbox well talk with you later on!

PhantomLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Kreeper\")</div>
PhantomLord, I hear some guy has made or is about to make an offer to buy TNA. It would be a tremendous boost to them just to get Jarrett's hands off the reigns. Frankly, I'm amazed his tremendous ego let him lose the belt to Styles. Someone needs to tell him it's time to get off the mountain and find a new gimic.[/b]

Yeah Dave Nelson from NWA Ohio said he had put together a group of backers to purchase the controling interest from Panda Energy but then he pulled the deal off the table.

TNA blowing their deal with WGN and thinking they didnt need to reknew with FSN will do that.

I was just honestly curious cause TNA is dead in the water right now and I wanted to know if they pull through or prove us on the internet right and just die.

HDRKID

Hi Phantomlord:

I will RV the future and see what's on TV. Expect more consolidation. Most networks see wrestling as a form of entertainment, but football is core.

Have you ever watched wrestling and have you seen what its like down the road? Most sports disappear in the future, but violent sports go first.

To give you an idea of how we are perceived by our great-grandchildren.
You see a hologram of dumber than dog doo hunters killing a deer, butchering the carcrass and later roasting the meat over an open flame and shoving bloody chunks into their mouths. We are seen as savage beasts.

On other timelines you have Lacrosse on TV, but here its mostly the big three {football, basketball, & baseball}. Soccer become max pop in the near future.

Hi Frog:

Thanks for wishing that I get a job this summer, I can sure use one. My boss talked to the owner and he said the owner is OK with it. But, I still have to find out if they have the money, things are tight this year.

According to Steven Gibbs the flux cap takes ten minutes to build and costs ten dollars in parts that you can find at your local Radio Shack.

Hi Kreeper:

This should make you laugh, I went to a timeline where A'nold was elected president in 2008. On our line it is illegal for a foreign born person to be pres, but that could change. :)

Hi PE:
KID, on any timelines do they ever capture the elusive Bigfoot?
Not seen that, my dad knows a man who claims to have seen the big guy. I wonder why they do not find bigfoot droppings or a skeleton. My take on the whole thing is that bigfoot is a hologram.

Evenso, the once thought extinct Ivory Woodpecker has been located and debunkers never found any Ivory Woodpecker feathers. ;)

Hi gl100:
Interesting tht you mention reptile overlords. Have you been reading the Montauk Project? It appears that most of our current tech was a "gift" from the greys. Read "Day After Roswell" This timeline that we are on is atypical because of tampering from the future. On most timelines we still use vacuum tubes and have B&W TV, but no computers.

On only a few hypertechnology timelines we have the flying cars and dome cities.

It's like a pyramid - lots of poor people, but only a few billionaires.

Hi Starlord:
Hasn't it struck you odd that there is no govt. involvement in any of this?
No, has it stuck you as odd that two bicycle repairmen built the airplane when the guv had millions of dollars in research money and top scientists working on the problem?

The reason that a farmer from Nebraska succeeds at time travel when scientists do not is simple. They would never get any grant money to study time travel. If they suggested that they had succeeded at time travel they would probably end up in an institution. The reality is that Russia is right now racing ahead of us in this vital sector. Read
"Breaking the Time Barrier : The Race to Build the First Time Machine"
by Jenny Randles. :D

Frog186

hdrkid
Hi once again it's frog I have two questions for you so here they are and thanks for replying back to me I appreciate your help and such:

1. Could you explain to me what the capacitor is and what it does and so much more?

2. Do people of the future still use the hdr and flux capacitor or do they use something more powerful like a time machine that can send you further into the past and future and what are they called the machines?

thanks hdr for your time and patience and thanks for letting me know if you will get a job that is cool that you will well I got to go now I will talk with you later on well see you around later!

JasonX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Frog186\")</div>
hdrkid
Hi once again it's frog I have two questions for you so here they are and thanks for replying back to me I appreciate your help and such:

1. Could you explain to me what the capacitor is and what it does and so much more?

2. Do people of the future still use the hdr and flux capacitor or do they use something more powerful like a time machine that can send you further into the past and future and what are they called the machines?

thanks hdr for your time and patience and thanks for letting me know if you will get a job that is cool that you will well I got to go now I will talk with you later on well see you around later![/b]

Hi hdrkid do you watch wrestling.
1. Did you see Wrestlemania and have you saw it on other lines?
2. Have you ever seen Britney Spears on a other line?
3. Are there some lines where people where stuck in the old ages?
4. Are there any lines where dinosaurs live with humans?

Frog186

JasonX
Hi Jason I'm Frog I can answer your last question I am no time traveler though but my friend told me this he said that in other timelines or parallel universes humans coexist with all sorts of beings like dinosaurs, aliens, higher dimensional and lower dimensional beings, and so many more and that there are many timelines like hdrkid and my friend have said there are I trust my friend of what he says to be true that is all I will say for now thanks for listening and your time and patience too!

HDRKID

Hi Frog:

Basically the Flux Cap invented by John Bajak is the cheapest and simplest device to build.
It contains a 9V battery, a 1200 MFD capacitor, and a peizo (buzzer).

The original contained a rheostat and you can add a potentiometer is you like, but it should work without it. Some people add a double terminated quartz crystal or a caduceus coil.

I built a flux cap and used it. It was suddenly an hour ahead,
not sure if I fell asleep.

Could be used during a dull boring lecture. :D

They've got a lot better product than what we got. We have a hunk of junk steam engine, they got a sleek new rocket. Time travellers are chrononauts, study of time travel is chronodynamics, time particles are chronotons, time machine is chronosphere.

I believe John Titor called his time machine a temporal distortion device and his team of time travellers as temporal recon.

Hi JasonX:

hdrkid do you watch wrestling. Yes, I like wrestling
many of the all time greats like Stone Cold, Mankind, and Rock
are on other lines, but not all.

1. Did you see Wrestlemania and have you saw it on other lines?
Unfortunately, my big time fave pros are on other lines. They are Kid Scorpion
& Monster. I dont like the videogame Wrestlemania on the xbox.

2. Have you ever seen Britney Spears on a other line?
On most lines BS and her clone Mandy Moore fade out.
I am surprised she is still around, a no-talent singer.

BTW, reggaeton is maxed out pop on many lines now.

3. Are there some lines where people where stuck in the old ages?
Knights in shining armor no, but there are lines where electricity
was judged too dangerous and you wait for a steam bus in the morning.
Thats gotta suck!

4. Are there any lines where dinosaurs live with humans?
Yes, reminds me of dinotopia. People and dinos together.
Like we and elephants. The dinos are used for the
heavy lifting jobs. :)

Frog186

hdrkid
hi once again it's me again I have two more questions for you and if you could answer it for me that would be great and helpful and thanks for your fast reply back to me oh well by the way my friend gave me a computer montior now I can take that apart I am so excited about that anyways here it is:

1. If you do get some money will you build me a cap instead of a hdr I don't really want a hdr too much time to build and expensive parts?

2. What happens when you do use the flux capacitor like does time pass backwards or forwards and are there any side effects?

thanks these will be my last two questions for today and thanks for all of the information and so much more I will talk with you tommorrow see you later on and I hope you do get some money and a job is okay as well!

JasonX

Hi hdrkid

1.Hi Have you ever saw Rndy Orton on another lin and have you ever John Cena on another line?

2. Who was the most Fit wrestler in a different line? Possibly bigger the Big Show?

3.Did you see Lords of Dogtown on this line or a different line?

4. What was youre favorite movie that you saw on a different line?

5. Did you ever go to a lin where shrits were not worn?

Status
Not open for further replies.