HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Starlord:
Hasn't it struck you odd that there is no govt. involvement in any of this?
No, has it stuck you as odd that two bicycle repairmen built the airplane when the guv had millions of dollars in research money and top scientists working on the problem?

:D[/b]

As usual, you history is quite flawed At that time 1900 to 1904 the govt. was NOT pouring millions into research regarding flight. The ONLY reason the Wright Bros got into it was because they were very interested in Lilienthal's Gliding Flights in Germany. After his death they swore to continue his work.

After they decided to use a engine, they were unable to find an engine manufacturer that could produce an engine to their specs. of 8 horsepower that weighed less than 200 lbs. With the help of their bicycle mechanic they were able to produce a 12 horsepower engine. however there was still the problem of producing a propeller that worked as there were no proper designs.

It wasn't until 1908 that the Govt ordered a specialized plane for $30,000.
in 1909 a group of wealthy businessmen loaned the Wright Bros. enough money for them to start the Wright Company which soon became the leading producer of military planes.

Where are the Millions you spoke of? How can you blatently bulls#it people like this when you post?

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Kero:
Thanks. Most TT's were scared off by debunkers.
[/b]

It bothers me that I have been assigned this label. On this forum it seems I am a debunker, according to my peers I am a believer, the emotional bearing of prejudice labels is infinite it seems. I have seen many times written before I first posted, "I hope you find what you are looking for here". I am looking for the truth, regardless of my beliefs, or what I like. What are you looking for in your travels? Don't you look for the same?

I was only joking when I made the earlier post of this reply. I was categorized for a joke that questioned the popularity of a very popular thread. I could have an HDR Machine the size of the Epcot Center, and a Time Traveling Alien with the cure for CJD he got from Jimmy Hoffa and Buckaroo Banzai from the Eigth Dimension, but because I don't agree with everyone elses views, I have been put in my place.

happymagilla

Hey Kid,
I have mentioned before that I have OOBEs.,......the problem I have with seeing other lines is that I only stay for a few mins sometimes only seconds....have you ever had this prob?...do you have any advice on how to stay longer...seems like you stay for a long time....thanks

HDRKID

Hi Keroscene:
It's OK to be a skeptic. Much of what we see does not make any sense like - why would there be both flying cars and teleporters. With teleporters you do not need flying cars. Then again we have both radio and TV. Many people said that when TV came out radio would die. :D

Hi StarLord:
My my Starlord using bad words. The wrights had a lot of wind tunnel test where they proved their small model could fly. The problems in building the full sized model were many.
For one, neither of the brothers knew how to fly so they had a lot of crashes. Their biggest problem was lack of funding. This delayed their first flight.

The question is why two bicycle repairmen built the first airplane instead of government scientists. I believe that you have answered that question. :)

Hi DWOMT:
On most lines Hitler & Stalin stayed friends to the end. On one line Patton led the Russian invasion because Ike was in ill health. The Russians were able to attack Alaska and "liberate" it as well as Yukon Territory.
It was a hard bitter war, but the US won. The reason for our win is that we got Japan bogged down in a war with India so we were able to focus most of our resources on Germany & Russia.
Patton did not die in 1945 in this line he went on to become President.

Hi J-Truthseeker:
According to Steven L. Gibbs you split the timeline when you go back to make a change. This will prevent the grandfather paradox. :)

Hi Dmitri:
I use breathing techniques when I meditate. :)

Hi m6scott:
Knowledge of the future changes the future. For example, I will not go to a store if a time traveller warns me that it will be robbed that day.
Think of the HDR like a metal detector, it prevents you from digging a lot of unnecessary holes.

Hi Frog:
1. The government turns into a one world government is this true in the near or further future?
This is true on timelines without the "war". If we prevent the war, then the UN will become the ruler of the world, with a world pres in 2025.

2. What kind of people are effected by the war also do you think aliens will be able to save us from the war if they came here?
Funny you should ask that. Many people who have close encounters have told me that in the future aliens will come and rescue us after the war.
Here is a comic book I found called "UFO Rescue " :)

Hi JasonX:

1.Who played the little girl in gremlins 3 and what did Phobe Cates look like.
Little girl looked like Dakota Fanning, but younger. Might be her sister Elle. Phoebe Cates was fat.

2. Was Lebron bulit like he was in this line and did he play with Cleveland?
Bigger than here. Looked taller too. He had a red jersey on, maybe Chicago Bulls?

3. Did you ever go to a line where people whould work out all day and be really bulit.
Yes, and the girls look incredible. Sound like a hypertechnology timeline where machines do all the work. I went to a hypertechnology timeline using HDR & Astral Time Travel and most people were out playing.

4. in the line with the dinosaurs with humans what kind of clothes did the people wear.
Very prim, like furs, bones, etc.

5. Did you ever see Beyonce in another line and what did she look like.
No, maybe she is an investment banker. :D

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog once again sorry for bothering you or disturbing you but you are offline what are you doing in your sparetime? also one other question is our next president a girl or guy and is she or he badder than bush himself? I believe if you want to use time travel itself you should use it for good instead of bad (evil) if you use it for bad then problems will occur like you will never get back to your timeline, you will get arrested, and so much more I believe the government already has all kinds of technology but they will not make it public because of fear and such also they are the big power we have very little power I am going to wish that time travel and teleportation technology will happen also one last remark time machines are what makes our lives better we can explore the unknown boundaries and never have to return unless we want too to see something that may or may not happen to experience the past and future of the way it will be or won't be and to actually hear what is going on around you that is all I am going to say for now I will talk with you later on!

JasonX

Hi

1. have you ever saw titanic in another line?

2. Have you ever went to a line where people where really tall? and how tal are you?

3. In the line with the 3 gremlins movies which one was youre favorite? and where was gizmo in the 3 one?

4. In the line with the lebron james commerical did you see any other basketball players in that line?

5. Did you seee wrestlemania 21 on pay per view this year and did you see wrestlemania on any other line?

StarLord

Kid,
My, My ,My, there you are caught once again bullshiting by claiming that the Govt. was investing 'MILLIONS" of dollars at the time the Wright Brothers were building and testing Gliders 1900 to 1904. You got caugt in a lie. Where are your facts to back up the statement that the Govt was investing Millions in Aviation research at this time??

pieceofaman

what new advancements in the medical field did you see on future time lines? What becomes of the stem cell issue? Do they help us in the future?

gl100

The wrights had a lot of wind tunnel test where they proved their small model could fly. The problems in building the full sized model were many. For one, neither of the brothers knew how to fly so they had a lot of crashes.
Actually, most people that don?t know how to fly tend to have just one crash. There was no ?knowing how to fly? kid. That was what they were trying to develop. A controllable gliding aircraft. Their crashes resulted from failures in their control mechanisms not because they ?didn?t know how to fly?. I would think that since they designed and developed the controls, they, better than anyone, would have known how to fly them.

Their biggest problem was lack of funding. This delayed their first flight.
No. Nope. No way. No how. Their biggest problem was, and I believe this has been stated already by Starlord, a lack of a light enough engine to provide the necessary lift power. Once they developed their engine, designed the propeller and took care of some propeller shaft issues, their aircraft was able to achieve powered flight. By the way, their first flight was the glider previously crashed and mentioned above.

The government?s involvement was a $50,000 grant from the Dept. of War to Samuel Langley, inventor and Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution. Langley had successfully flown powered models in the late 1890?s but couldn?t make the full scale model work in time. To answer your question, of why the Wrights and not Langley, the answer is that they got off the ground first. That?s it. It really doesn?t prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.