HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi Popdog:
Its a device invented by John Bajak that is supposed to allow the user to travel through time.
smile.gif

Hi Ruffneck:
If he is kicked out then the Iraq war ends soon.

Hi Maggot7:
On Saturday I was riding my bike to the video games place and I had a major missing time episode after using the HDR. It went from 5:00 PM when I left to suddenly nighttime and it was 9:45PM. I had to head back home in my bike at night. Not sure what happened, but over 4 hours are missing. This was a real event, not astrol time travel.

Hi Frog:
They sent me home early today. They will have work for me on tuesday.

Hi JasonX:
1.I think that person yore were going to send the hdr to was a future me did you find out what he looked like? I probably got an address, but I dont recall where he lived. Pretty sure it was in the US though. He dad took away his HDR.

2. how big was mandy moore in that line and was he famous?
Mandy Moore is a girl.

3. who is the ugliest person you ever saw on another line?
There are lots of ugly people, you mean in the Zombie movies?

4. have you seen any of the batman movies in any other lines?
I saw an alternate Penguin and Catwoman. Batman was played by Brad Pitt in one movie I think. They had to get rid of the tagline "The Caped Crusader" because some arabs complained.

5. who were the other guests that night on jay leno and what did kevin eubanks look like? I vaguely remember a british rock group.

6. have you ever saw lita the wrestler on another line and have you ever seen randy orton on another line? Randy Orton, I am trying to remember his gimmick on another line.

Hi Pieceofaman:
1. kid have you ever thought about the possibility that your experiences in the astral might not be of another world line but are subjective? So in other words do you believe there could be a chance you just imagine and think up what you see? how serious do you take your experiences? how do you know your just not dreaming?
A lot clearer and sharper than a dream. Also dreams have a lot of nonsense in them like an elephant inside the gym.
2. have you ever been to a time line where there are species of animals that we do not know about here on this time line or maybe even larger sized animals that we do know about?
Big furries, look like a rodent.
3. Have you ever saw peace coming to the middle east? have you seen poverty decline in africa?
Yes, but people were less agro on that line.
4. how do people grow food in the future? do most farmers grow their food organically or does genetically modified foods take over? Have you seen weird genetically modified foods in the future such as vegetables or fruits growing into enormously huge sizes?
Food grown in factories inside big tanks. Clones grown in tanks too.
5. have you ever seen aliens coexist peacefully with humans on earth? If so then what do the aliens do? How do they live?
Yes, there were hybrids on that line, but a few humans hated the aliens.
6. Do you electric powered cars take over in the future so we have little need for gasoline? How are these cars charged?
Battery are better than here. No gasoline, little pollution, electricity comes from large fusion reactors.
7. What does the common home computer look like in the future? Does it still look the same?
Small pocket sized, nobody lugs around the big clunkers.
8. have you ever been to a line where people practicing christianity worship someone else other than jesus christ? If so, then what was this man's or woman's name that people worshiped.
I have seen lines where the people believe in eastern religions. More worship of nature. Also, Christianity is different, more emphasis on helping others, less on rules.
9. have you ever been to a line where canada and the united states are one country?
Many times, on some lines it is called British America (BA) on others Republic of North America (RONA).
10. As you know every decade has its own identity. A decade can be defined by its music, clothing people wore, common slangs people used, rememberable events, etc etc? How would you define the 2020s?
People worry about getting food after the war.
Have you ever been there before? how do people talk?
"Got sum coppa wire, whatcha trade me fer?"
What music do they listen to? What are some slangs people use?
Most slang is related to the war. like "I feel all nuked out....."
What important events happened in this decade.
People start to get together in small communities, end of the old ways.
11. One last question : In he year 2016, who is the president of the united states? When I went to 2017 there was no guv, no USA.

After the war there is a large migration of people from others timelines to this one. Many of these people are blond and speak German, so they are called the Germans, the original inhabitants are called English because they speak English.

By 2050's things are more stable.

JasonX

Hi

1. Have you ever seen i robot on another line the movie?

2. in the line with youre double was going to send the hdr to the kid did he say anything about his life and was his dad strict?

3. but how big was mandy moore and was she famous in that line?

4. have you ever saw rstaurants on other lines that are not on our line?

5. what wrestlers have you saw on other lines that have different gimmicks?

6. have you ever saw any of the friday the 13s on other lines the jason movies?

tchetcha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
After the war there is a large migration of people from others timelines to this one. Many of these people are blond and speak German, so they are called the Germans, the original inhabitants are called English because they speak English.
By 2050's things are more stable.[/b]

But you've always said you never traveled to our timeline, because that wasn't possible with the HRD. How can you say that, then?

Maggot7

Hey Hdrkid didn't u say steven gibbs let u use a stm space time modulator and if he did how does it work do u have to use a grid point for it and where could I get one

m6scott

HDRKID

I still dont understand why people from other time lines come here I would have thought they would leave this timeline and not come back if they knew there were better timelines? Why even be here at all if you witnessed a great time line . Why not buy a house and settle in and write posts on their Paranormal website?

w00t w00t

I've been lurking around reading this thread about your travels, and I have got a few questions of my own that haven't been posted yet, atleast as far as I know:

1. If you have visited any such timelines, what would the world be like today/near future if the Soviet Union did not collapse, and retained its pre-Gorbachev power?

2. Did any of the timelines have a war escalate over the Cuban Missile Crisis?

3. Did any timelines have that in the future, an ice age occured? What was the the climate and life like?

HDRKID

Hi tchetcha:
You are right; I cannot do a direct line transfer. Who knows what happens on our line. Hopefully no WWIII. It looked like our line, very close.

I did a jump to Friday July 15, 2005. At midnight, in front of the bookstore, there was a huge crowd of teens waiting for the doors to open. They started selling Harry Potter books. People ran in and started grabbing books. The owner said "This is crazy!"
People started opening them and yelling things. The cover was orange instead of green but looked about the same. Title was "Harry and the half blood prince." One girl shouted "Snape dies, Dumbodork lives." Why Severus Snape would die is beyond me. I expected the old headmaster to die. Also Ron died. More news when I get it, I will attempt another jump today.

Hi Woot:
1. If you have visited any such timelines, what would the world be like today/near future if the Soviet Union did not collapse, and retained its pre-Gorbachev power? Yes the KGB is still around and the US is poorer because we spend a lot of money on military. Europe is a bit more prosperous than here.

2. Did any of the timelines have a war escalate over the Cuban Missile Crisis? When Nixon was elected instead of JFK there was a war with the Russians over Cuba. Nixon won and the Soviet Union was totally destroyed. A few US cities like Chicago and NYC were hit. New Chicago was built in Indiana, not sure why...

3. Did any timelines have that in the future, an ice age occured? What was the the climate and life like? Many have an ice age. Very Cold.... BRRRR!!!

Hi m6scott:
Overpopulation is a problem on many timelines. Most timelines never had a WWI or WWII and no WWIII. After we have WWIII there is a lot of room. Population density is like Northern Canada, lots of empty space, but it looks like the interior of Australia, very dry, empty, barren.

Hi psychic:
I did not see bsh impeached. There were student demonstrations and He cliamed the students were taerists.

Hi Maggot7:
It is very hard to tune. I sent it back to Steven Gibbs. He is always testing new equipment. Guess what, I never got the Time Transposer to work.

Hi PE:
which is our next country to invade and on which date kid?
I suppose u mean the US. The US under Bsh will invade Iran in 2006. Reason is that we need the oil. Excuse is that we must stop "taerists".

Hi JasonX:
1. Have you ever seen i robot on another line the movie?
The bots won.

2. in the line with youre double was going to send the hdr to the kid did he say anything about his life and was his dad strict?
dad strict and then some!

3. but how big was mandy moore and was she famous in that line?
She was a bit overweight. The a b4 photo.

4. have you ever saw rstaurants on other lines that are not on our line?
Crime Syndicate Pizza, "Get one, or start worring about your health!"
Dolly Parton had Dolly's Diners. I think it went under.

5. what wrestlers have you saw on other lines that have different gimmicks?Never seen Lita on another line. She must work in a restaurant somewhere. CroMagnon had the superslam.

6. have you ever saw any of the friday the 13s on other lines the jason movies? Yes, I wonder about Freddy vs Jason. I saw one where Jason has a different mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.