HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Olly:

I think HDRkids $500 bill was not supposed to be a bill from the future, merely a visual example....i think.

Yes, that is true. Now, if I could get my hands on a few of those $500 bills. :D

Hi CaryP:

I got the pic off the internet. I can send you the original if you want it.

The money was still green, but hyperinflation caused prices to explode.
Similar to the hyperinflation in Germany after WWI..

BTW, I saw little LCD screens with prices and they were constantly going up.
It was funny! Also banks made loans by the hour. Strange timeline...

Hi Yeyeman9:

All of this that you saw, what year was it in? And was it in the US?
Not sure of the year, not too far in the future.

You said this is one of the worst timelines, have you seen into the future wether we get better or not?
This timeline is bad because Bush invades Iran, if that does not happen,
then we leave Iraq and things start to improve, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

Have you seen any time machines in the future?
Yes, they are much better than what we have now,
more accurate and also more portable.
Or when are they first created or something?
Think of the computers in the 1950's using tubes,
versus the computers we have now.

If you achieve physical time travel, can you live in another timeline/year?
That's the whole idea, to escape this bad timeline.

Hi Frog:

1. Is our future going to look like the ones you already visited or will it be different?

I hope it is different. I do not look forward to a draft.

2. Have you ever gone physically to another timeline or universe and drove a car or something like that?

A car? Steven Gibbs says that you can use the HDR in a car. You need to connect a power inverter to the cigarette lighter. This would be great. There was a person in the old time travel forum by Gavin that claim to use the HDR to transport his Jeep.

I wish he would come here and share his experiences with us.

yeyeman9

HDRKid

Originally posted by hdrkid@Jan 3 2005, 03:14 PM
Hi Olly:

I think HDRkids $500 bill was not supposed to be a bill from the future, merely a visual example....i think.

Yes, that is true. Now, if I could get my hands on a few of those $500 bills. :D

Hi CaryP:

I got the pic off the internet. I can send you the original if you want it.

The money was still green, but hyperinflation caused prices to explode.
Similar to the hyperinflation in Germany after WWI..

BTW, I saw little LCD screens with prices and they were constantly going up.
It was funny! Also banks made loans by the hour. Strange timeline...

Hi Yeyeman9:

All of this that you saw, what year was it in? And was it in the US?
Not sure of the year, not too far in the future.

You said this is one of the worst timelines, have you seen into the future wether we get better or not?
This timeline is bad because Bush invades Iran, if that does not happen,
then we leave Iraq and things start to improve, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

Have you seen any time machines in the future?
Yes, they are much better than what we have now,
more accurate and also more portable.
Or when are they first created or something?
Think of the computers in the 1950's using tubes,
versus the computers we have now.

If you achieve physical time travel, can you live in another timeline/year?
That's the whole idea, to escape this bad timeline.

Hi Frog:

1. Is our future going to look like the ones you already visited or will it be different?

I hope it is different. I do not look forward to a draft.

2. Have you ever gone physically to another timeline or universe and drove a car or something like that?

A car? Steven Gibbs says that you can use the HDR in a car. You need to connect a power inverter to the cigarette lighter. This would be great. There was a person in the old time travel forum by Gavin that claim to use the HDR to transport his Jeep.

I wish he would come here and share his experiences with us.

Before you leave let us know a way to do it ourselves :). Dont leave us here. So basically, you are saying tha the world will improve if Bush does not invade Iran? So...when is Bush suppose to invade Iran? Also..what if he is not really planning on invading Iran but after someone from the goverment read this and tells Bush the idea, and there is where he decides to do it?

Just some questions...like always :p. Thanks for your time to reply...it is apreciated.

Cheers,
yeyeman9

Warrior381

HDRKid

:ninja: Also, you can try putting a double terminated quartz crystal in the witness well and using a barium oxide bar magnet to step up the power of the HDR.

I am afraid that we are beginning to see the limitations of this form of technology.

It is hard for me to land on a low divergence timeline.
It is hard to impove my success rate (1 in 10).
It is hard to hit an exact date.

I need to ask you something what does the barium oxide bar magnet do to you?? can you explain the work of barium oxide bar magnet?? write back.. :ninja:

OllyB

HDRKid

I need to ask you something what does the barium oxide bar magnet do to you?? can you explain the work of barium oxide bar magnet?? write back.. :ninja:

Its supposed to increase the field given off by the E.M. which makes for more powerful Magnetic broadcasting. They are costly though!!

Kid will know more on this, awaiting his reply......

kind regards,
Olly

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Yeyeman9:

. So basically, you are saying tha the world will improve if Bush does not invade Iran?

That is true, we leave Iraq and things start to improve.
The war is such a drain.

So...when is Bush suppose to invade Iran?
In 2006, he begins to gear up for it this year 2005,
but the actual invasion is 2006.

It is the draft, not the invasion of Iran that causes the problems.
Most people do not want to die in a war.
Or come back missing parts.

Hi Warrior381:

I need to ask you something what does the barium oxide bar magnet do to you?? can you explain the work of barium oxide bar magnet??

The barium oxide bar magnet is used to create a more powerful magnetic field when attached to Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

The original Sonic Resonator used a bar magnet attached to the electromagnet, and in the Hyper Dimensional Resonator this is optional but I like to use the bar magnet to step up the magnetic field strength.

Hi OllyB:

When I use the HDR with a bar magnet I get more feelings of nausea and feeling dizzy and tired than when I use the HDR without the bar magnet.

I am planning on getting a Neodynium Bar magnet, the most powerful magnet in the world, and testing it with the HDR.

Steven Gibbs told me that it might be too powerful for the HDR, and that NEOs are quite expensive. He once had a Cobalt Samarium magnet that he used but that one was $3,000 for the bar magnet.

OllyB

HDRKid

Hdrkid,

I haven't experienced any negative side effects with the HDR. The only thing i have had is that, when using the resonator to perform treatments for increasing intuative intelligence [on choosen subject] over the crown chakra;

About 30-seconds to a minute after i can feel very tired, it kind of wipes you out for a moment - depending on how hard you've been concentrating during the session over the 3 minutes.

Its a bit like when you've been sat at a computer and the radiation from the screen makes you really tired and (for some people including me) a bit dizzy.

I don't however experience the Dizzyness, just tiredness for about 5 mins or so. Also if you end up going with it and take a nap straight away after one of these types of treatments, you tend to have wierd dreams. often you fall in and out of half sleep.

At which point you need to be careful sleep paralysis doesn't catch you out. If it does, its no way near as bad as when you experience it during regular sleep. Its usually pretty easy to shake off if it does occur after this.

It is pretty strange you often do end up having wierd dreams about the subject you were programming the unit in. the latest example was on the Earths grid points.

I had a wierd dream striaght away when i decided to have a sleep soon after. I was dreaming about grid points, i was working stuff out and remember learning info.

Thats the strange thing with this treatment. Often you know what you've dreamt about, but you can't remember the info on a concious level. I program for intuative intelligence, so this would make more sense.

Kind regards,
Olly.

P.S. using the HDR for this sort of thing is not everyones cup of tea. Make sure that unit is projecting a North field if you did decide to do it. Don't have the unit on for more then 3 mins.

Pin-It

HDRKid

How do you know what grid point's yield the best results?.

I am at the highest point in my Region with a Tower situated in my backyard which is used for communications.
Could these be prime ground?

Pin-It

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 5 2005, 10:54 AM
Hdrkid,

I haven't experienced any negative side effects with the HDR. The only thing i have had is that, when using the resonator to perform treatments for increasing intuative intelligence [on choosen subject] over the crown chakra;

About 30-seconds to a minute after i can feel very tired, it kind of wipes you out for a moment - depending on how hard you've been concentrating during the session over the 3 minutes.

Its a bit like when you've been sat at a computer and the radiation from the screen makes you really tired and (for some people including me) a bit dizzy.

I don't however experience the Dizzyness, just tiredness for about 5 mins or so. Also if you end up going with it and take a nap straight away after one of these types of treatments, you tend to have wierd dreams. often you fall in and out of half sleep.

At which point you need to be careful sleep paralysis doesn't catch you out. If it does, its no way near as bad as when you experience it during regular sleep. Its usually pretty easy to shake off if it does occur after this.

It is pretty strange you often do end up having wierd dreams about the subject you were programming the unit in. the latest example was on the Earths grid points.

I had a wierd dream striaght away when i decided to have a sleep soon after. I was dreaming about grid points, i was working stuff out and remember learning info.

Thats the strange thing with this treatment. Often you know what you've dreamt about, but you can't remember the info on a concious level. I program for intuative intelligence, so this would make more sense.

Kind regards,
Olly.

P.S. using the HDR for this sort of thing is not everyones cup of tea. Make sure that unit is projecting a North field if you did decide to do it. Don't have the unit on for more then 3 mins.

hellrazor

HDRKid

Originally posted by Warrior381@Jan 4 2005, 01:07 AM
:ninja: Also, you can try putting a double terminated quartz crystal in the witness well and using a barium oxide bar magnet to step up the power of the HDR.

I am afraid that we are beginning to see the limitations of this form of technology.

It is hard for me to land on a low divergence timeline.
It is hard to impove my success rate (1 in 10).
It is hard to hit an exact date.

lol

OllyB

HDRKid

Pin It,

Often the level (in height of your location is not always a factor). Often Towers such as radio towers etc are in Grid lines.

Sometimes this is down to the fact that they get better reception in these areas. You could dowse the area for vortexs and grid lines. There are many types. The vortexs can be found every where.

this Link is a good place for info on the various types and forms that make up the grid system....

Grids

You may be in a good location yes. I have two major Leys running through my area here in Glastonbury. We also have a 300 foot or so Radio/TV/comms tower nearby.

Often Military sites line up via Leys and grid lines. You can dowse for them, or use a pendulum. Though to be honest a Cell sensor would probably be easier. I know HDRkid uses one of these. Perhaps he can fill you in on the specifics, such as frequency changes to look out for etc....

HDRkid?

Kind regards,
Olly.

Timescholar

HDRKid

So, do you know generally when these things supposedly start?

i.e., if you looked at your surroundings, and saw green leaves on the trees, or holiday (and holiday - Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc.) decorations.

Status
Not open for further replies.