HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
To Starlord:

I am not Steven Gibbs creator of the HDR, I am not Al Beilek participant of Montauk Project, I am not John Bajak inventor of the Flux Cap.

You have a credibility of zero. Try to research your paper b4 u open your mouth.

I am going on a vacation to Europe with my mom & dad, so I will not be posting as much.[/b]

I thought as much and expected this. As much as your crap is in the wind, I'd take a vacation also.

In my few years on this planet, I have YET to see a young man *cough* *cough* EVER speak of himself as:

"Just a boy with a machine" That kind of concept would only be brought forward from an adult trying to pose as a young person. Did you think we were simple here?

Let's see, you are taking a 'vacation' to Europe, kind of early in the year to pull a 'kid' *cough* out of school for a vacation isn't it? April, May, School lets out at the begining of June, that's almost a whole semester....

By the way, that "b4 u" was a nice touch, kids type like that don't they?

Credibility? interesting concept coming from someone trying to promote a bunch of magnets masquerading as a necessary tool for OBE and you top that off with a hook resembling 'time travel'.... Credibility, that's rich, very rich indeed.

Duder, when you dig a hole for yourself, you do it in style, I have to give you that much.

Judge Bean

What style?

Up to this point, he has been mild, engaging, polite, and not the least bit confrontational. You would not even have guessed his age necessarily, and I think that I thought of him as an adult-- that is, not at all in school or living with his parents, if that's a decent definition.

All of a sudden, he rises shrieking, almost as though you'd hit a sore spot.

StarLord

You noticed that also? Now what would make a person do that?

I have seen lots of people act that very same way when someone peeped their show...

gl100

All of a sudden, he rises shrieking, almost as though you'd hit a sore spot.
Sore spot? Hell, I think he kicked him right in the crystals. Thanks for bringing up the kid's blog Starlord. I read it earlier today. Loved the description of the 20's and 30's. Hilarious. His local cable must have been running some old black and white movies from this period. I half expected him to mention that kids back then had funny names like Spanky and Alfalfa.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Sore spot? Hell, I think he kicked him right in the crystals. Thanks for bringing up the kid's blog Starlord. I read it earlier today. Loved the description of the 20's and 30's. Hilarious. His local cable must have been running some old black and white movies from this period. I half expected him to mention that kids back then had funny names like Spanky and Alfalfa.[/b]

Now, does that blog remind you of a midwestern Sales Techniques Seminar or what?

CaryP

Yeah, Ruffneck. That's about the age I got about the "kid." Hell, who knows. Maybe he's just close to his parents, and is willing to do the "European vacation" thing with them. I would have in my mid 20's if the folks were paying for it.

Cary

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog again I just wanted to tell you could you answer my questions that I posted way up above ^ thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening I will talk with you later on!

HDRKID

Hi CaryP:

I'm getting ready to fly guy. Got my passport and tickets. My dad had to pay for the tickets because I do not have any money. I will try to get a job this summer. Really excited, never been to Europe. :)

Hi GL100:
I'm actually not mad at Starlord, He always says things. :)
BTW the time machine in Napoleon Dynamite looks a lot like the HDR.

Hi Starlord:

I will not be getting any trinkets for you bro. Why is a trip with my family so hard to believe? I'll only be gone a week. :)

Hi Paul:

I got mad at Starlord when he accused me of being Steven Gibbs - he knows better. That is because I do not make or sell the HDR and he says I a trying to sell him.

As for those other time travellers - I believe that John Bajak lives in White Plains New York, Al Beilek somewhere in Florida, and Steven Gibbs near Kansas City Kansas. Starlord is always trying to find what school I go to and where I live. :(

Hi Darkwing:

'm a huge "Legend of Zelda" fan myself. I'm very much looking forward to the new mysterious "Legend of Zelda" game coming for Gamecube at the end of the year.

I like link, but the new game is not that great, you will see. Not very RPG, graphics are tired. Finding the crystals in not that hard.

According to Steven Gibbs, if you go to the higher astral realms you can see the wee folk {fairies, pixies, elves, etc}.

Hi Timescholar:

My dog started barking at his reflection in the mirror. The reflection is real, but it is not a flesh and blood dog, only an image. The astral realm is a reflection of the material world. :)

Hi TwOmey:

Xbox2?
I have not played it.

What is it called?
It is already out, it is called the Xenon, but I do not think it is much better than the old xbox. Microsoft gets split up in the future and other companies take over the game market. Get the PS3 instead, it is much better. Uses the IBM cell chip. It comes out in 2006.

BTW Sony goes under, but not for a few years, that new guy is a plootus.

Did you play Halo 3?
No but it is supposed to be killer.

Hi PhantomLord:

Yes, VR games are the pipe. I have played a few, they get much better in the future, think total immersion. The best part is that you have inside the booth a fan to blow hot air air for the tropics or cold air for the polar regions as well as a mist blower for the rainy.

They even have inside a cartridge with smells like sulphur for gun fire, wood smoke for a forest fire, and perfume for girls. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.