HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Ralan:

That is correct.

BTW, I made a jump today to June 2009, and Kerry was president. It appears that he was re-elected. However, in this timeline Putin had become dictator, and was trying to re-create the old Soviet Union. He had absorbed several former Soviet Republics including Kazakstan and Ukraine. I was only there for less than an hour but I saw on a flat panel TV (Wide Angle) that Putin was no longer friendly with the US and had designs on obtaining additional land.

United Europe promised war if he invaded Poland. Putin claimed part of Finland as SOVIET territory, and he also was trying to install his puppets in former east block countries. He cracked down on any and all dissent. The US was trying to keep Russia from coming to blows with China. It seems that Putin was attempting to aid North Korea with new weapons. The new Premier of China was called Zhang.

Somehow things seemed a bit gloomy on this timeline. Not as many malls, and people were driving small cars. :(

The US economy was recovering, but nothing like the boom period of the 1990's.
Gasoline was expensive $5.50 a gallon, but no shortages. No talk about health care or social security, so I do not know about those issues. :huh:

McDonalds had an ad for the new McCheeser sandwich with three kinds of cheese, a new McBacon Deluxe, and McFritters. I also saw an ad for the new Volvo Turbo Magnum the 2010 model, it was fresh. :)

Kerry got the US out of Europe, Asia, & Middle East but new major problems were on the horizon. India was having a military dispute with Russia, (surprise) and PM Rao was able to target his 100 launchers at major "soviet" cities. :angry:

The Federation

HDRKid

Originally posted by hdrkid@Oct 3 2004, 11:12 AM
I was only there for less than an hour but I saw on a flat panel TV (Wide Angle) that Putin was no longer friendly with the US

Putin no longer friendly!? Hard to believe. :)

HDRKID

HDRKid

One the thin flatscreen TV I saw President Kerry on for a few minutes talking about Putin invading other countries, then they had the PM of United Europe on for a few minutes talking in English asking America for help stopping Putin. Then the Chinese Premier Zhang was on, and finally PM Rao was on threatening Russia.

The world situation was far worse than now. I do know the price of gas because I saw a gas station, but I cannot tell you the price of eggs, milk, bread.

Believe the McBacon Deluxe was $5.95, so you can use that to calculate prices.

I do know that Kerry had pulled out all US troops to avoid any further direct confrontations with Russia, but he did this to buy time, it seemed that a war with Russia was right around the corner.

You could see the fear in Kerry's eyes as he talked about Russia. It was a lot worse than the Cuban Missle Crisis because Russia was busy invading other lands.

There was no talk about the UN, which is interesting. It seems that things were so bad that the US was more worried about survival than anything else.

I do not know if China had invaded Taiwan or not. It seems all eyes where on Russia. Also, no news about Israel and the Palestinians.

JasonX

HDRKid

Originally posted by hdrkid@Oct 3 2004, 05:05 PM
One the thin flatscreen TV I saw President Kerry on for a few minutes talking about Putin invading other countries, then they had the PM of United Europe on for a few minutes talking in English asking America for help stopping Putin. Then the Chinese Premier Zhang was on, and finally PM Rao was on threatening Russia.

The world situation was far worse than now. I do know the price of gas because I saw a gas station, but I cannot tell you the price of eggs, milk, bread.

Believe the McBacon Deluxe was $5.95, so you can use that to calculate prices.

I do know that Kerry had pulled out all US troops to avoid any further direct confrontations with Russia, but he did this to buy time, it seemed that a war with Russia was right around the corner.

You could see the fear in Kerry's eyes as he talked about Russia. It was a lot worse than the Cuban Missle Crisis because Russia was busy invading other lands.

There was no talk about the UN, which is interesting. It seems that things were so bad that the US was more worried about survival than anything else.

I do not know if China had invaded Taiwan or not. It seems all eyes where on Russia. Also, no news about Israel and the Palestinians.
hi what city were you in and did you here anything about sports and what kind of movies were people talking about and were people overweight or more skinny,average people.

gomp

HDRKid

can you bring any thing back from the future?
if you can, I would like to have some sort of anti gravity device

virtualgirl

HDRKid

I just watched the HDR video. What was the popping sound? :( ....and what about the watch? is it turning? The video is very dark. Another thing, do you have to put something on your head connected to that thing?

bearish_123

HDRKid

Hi HDR Kid what you mentioned about russia also goes inline with the henoch prophecy.

Yet France will not only engage in armed conflicts with Spain, for within her great unrests will arise, leading to upheavals and civil war, as [will be] the case in Russia and Sweden...........

But this will not lead to rest, because the new Russia will continue its longstanding conflict with China over Inner Mongolia, with the result that Russia will lose a portion of this territory to China............

Yet Russia will not rest and will attack Scandinavia, and in doing so will embroil all of Europe. And months before that, a terrible tornado will have swept across northern Europe, causing great devastation and destruction. It must still be stated that the Russian attack will occur during the summer, in fact, starting from Arhangelsk. Denmark will not be dragged into the war, due to the insignificance of this country. Yet Russia will not be satisfied with this action of war, as her will for expansion will be ravenous. And consequently Russia will launch a military attack against Iran and Turkey and will conquer these two countries in bloody fighting, causing enormous destruction.
In the Russian expansionist mentality will also be included the drive to gain control of the Middle Eastern oil deposits as well as to gain control of the southeastern region of Europe. Therefore, she will also invade the Balkans and conquer these countries there in enormous battles, causing ruthless and devastating destruction with many deaths............

The aggressors from the East will force the French Army to join their military forces and lead a war of conquest against the northern countries of Europe, invading and conquering Sweden and Norway. Subsequently, these northern countries will be annexed by Russia. Military forces will also attack Finland, whereby many will be killed and an enormous destruction will be caused.........

America and Russia will have the most terrible weapons of mass destruction at their disposal?a fact which is already the case to a certain extent today?and will clash with violent force against each other at that time of conflict, whereby Canada will also be dragged into this conflict. The source of this conflict will substantiate the Russian attack on the American State of Alaska and against Canada.......

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Sammy:

hi what city were you in and did you here anything about sports and what kind of movies were people talking about and were people overweight or more skinny,average people.

I was in Florida. People and clothes were close to what we have now, cars were a bit different; smaller than now, but sporty. Some people were overweight, mostly older. I did not see anything about sports or weather.

Hi Gomp:

can you bring any thing back from the future?

I wish I could, a newspaper headline from 2009 would turn some heads. I use the HDR for Astral Time Travel.

if you can, I would like to have some sort of anti gravity device

There is one line that I time travelled to that had some small personal device that you clip to your belt, another line had neg-grav boots. You can jump real high.

Hi Virtualgirl:

I just watched the HDR video. What was the popping sound?

Popping sound, sorry I will have to listen to the HDR video.
Steven Gibbs says that there is a click or a pop before the effect.

....and what about the watch?

It moves real fast about an hour a minute.

is it turning?
Quite fast, I have even seen a watch go backwards. It makes a funny noise when it goes backwards. "If you could turn back time" - Cher
Well, you can!

The video is very dark.
yes

Another thing, do you have to put something on your head connected to that thing?

You use the time coils to tune the HDR, like a radio. I take mine off when I finish tuning it. My accuracy is way off. I will aim for 1917 and land in 1916. It is hard to land on a specific date.

Even if I put an item from that date in the witness well, like a coin struck in 1917, I am still off.

The watch is used to calibrate the power of the HDR. As the watch is moved away from the HDR it will move slower.

My guess, and this is just my guess, is that the strong pulsed magnetic field can disrupt the flow of chronoton particles, much like a magnifying glass can distort photons.

Hi bearish_123:

I read the Henoch prophecy and it is very close to what I saw. SCARY!

The more I read, the more it fits with the warnings I got from other time travellers that Russia would attack the US. In fact, Russia attacks China and Europe also.

What I saw in the 2009 jump matches the Henoch prophecy on many levels and seems to be happening. I hope we can change it.

A lot of times I will time travel to a timeline that is very strange, like electric cars and monorails, but the 2009 jump was to a timeline that looked spot on almost identical to ours. Clothes, hairstyles, etc. All real close.

BTW a fellow time TT told me that SpaceShipOne would crash this year. He said that SpaceShipOne was poorly built and that its crash would slow down space travel. He compared it to the Hindenburg, and the Concorde. After the Hindenburg fire, people were afraid of zepellins, after the Concorde crash, they grounded the fleet.

I did not see SpaceShipOne crash in any of my jumps, but that would explain the shift away from space travel that we see in the near future.

The_Ruffneck

HDRKid

Bush pres , Kerry pres....Russia is evil , USA is evil , there is no way to tell the future of this timeline with 5 year divergance gaps so enough with the doom and gloom.

Now have you been 1-2 months into the future on a low divergence line and seen any major events?

Status
Not open for further replies.