HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Kira:

I guess a person with a regular 9-5 job would have trouble time travelling. How do you explain to the boss that you were gone for a few days in 2150 AD? :D

Still seriously, we get most of our inventors from non-traditional areas.

Speaking of inventions, Steven Gibbs sent me his new device the Time Transposer, and I have posted a few pics.

time_transposer_all.jpg

StarLord

HDRKid

Looks like electrodes to attach to the sides of your head. And a handy travel case for those jaunts through time. What ever will they think of next.

KID, how could you possibly say for a few days when this is only a shift in consciousness and your BODY NEVER GOES ANYWHERE? It is simply a shift in the dreamstate, why would that take a few days?
How are you "Traveling" through time when your body does not move?

Why would you not be at work? How many people do you think would open there mouth at work and say during a coffee break, "Say, you'll never guess what I did last weekend, Yes Sir, I went traveling through time."
Thats a very good way to have all eyes on you at work from that point on. NOT a good Idea.
Are now claiming that this unit causes your conscious state of mind to be gone for a few days??

You have a picture of some electrical unit. You still have not provided proof to your claims.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you personally, just your claims and your lack of proof. Save the silver platter, just provide proof.

Ralan

HDRKid

HDR, you can provide the papers you would have recieved regarding your case at court. These will suffice as considerable evidence for at least some of your claims.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Ralan:

I was not arrested, I was questioned. So I did not go to court. :unsure:

Hi Starlord:

I am feel tired and nausea for three days after a jump so I cannot be using the device all the time and still put in a full forty hours. :)

In addition, I have found that it is difficult to go to sleep after using the HDR.
Why this is, is still a mystery to me, as the alpha (drowsy) state is closer to delta (sleep) state than the normal beta (awake) state. :)

Also, the HDR can upset me, when I see scenes of destruction after the war.
Perhaps I should not use the HDR more than a few times a year,
still I want to see what is on the other side of the hill. :(

Got to take a rest if I get too tired. The HDR induces a state conductive to astral time travel, but so far, I have not had success with the Time Transposer. :D'oh:

Perhaps the magnetic field is necessary?

The work continues...

PyRo99

HDRKid

HDR its beacuse you are essentially sleeping when you astral travel, refreshing yourself.

StarLord

HDRKid

What was the exact date and time of the 23 Police Car Visit? What County do you reside in? There HAS to be written documentation of all those vehicles going to one address at that date. There must be a reason for the visit / complaint. Then there has to be the outcome as to why something was done and/or no action taken. Getting information like that from one Police Dept to Another is no sweat.

Trickster

HDRKid

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 22 2004, 02:28 PM
There HAS to be written documentation of all those vehicles going to one address at that date.

Exactly, the proof of any kind that police did visit to examine HDR unit would be much welcomed and would stir much more interest in this case. Hdrkid, we all understand perfectly, if you exaggerated the figure and you were only visited by one squad car. We all do that kind of slips now and then, so no hard feelings if you got carried away on that information.

Why this confortation with law regarding HDR device is such an interest; Because it acts as a forewarning for other users and other unaware who are tempted to obtain HDR or similar device themselves. Also it adds to general knowledge what to do when cops come knockin' down to door questioning about your weird gadgets and if a lawyer is really needed or not. Most of all, proof for this event would clear some air here and stir up a totally new discussion of why the government is interested wasting tax payers money for investigating ambiguous electromagnetic devices such as HDR.

Here's a thought. Someone here could take an initiative on behalf of The Time Travel Forum and ask Steven Gibbs whether he got questioned by police forces about his unit, and if was; what department and when exactly?

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Pyro:
HDR its beacuse you are essentially sleeping when you astral travel, refreshing yourself.
It takes about three hours for the effect to wear off and then I can sleep. Not a good idea to use the HDR at 11:20 PM.

Hi Ruffneck:
My brother paid him. I still owe my brother.

Hi Starlord:
What was the exact date and time of the 23 Police Car Visit? What County do you reside in? There HAS to be written documentation of all those vehicles going to one address at that date. There must be a reason for the visit / complaint. Then there has to be the outcome as to why something was done and/or no action taken. Getting information like that from one Police Dept to Another is no sweat.
They don't give reasons, they ask questions.
I'm sure they have records on all this stuff. I am probably in a file.
BTW Reason was nat sec, now how an electromagnet can be dangerous
to nat sec is beyond me.

Trickster:
I was not there. My mom told me the number. I was at the lawyers.
They must have thought I had something more
exciting than an electromagnet.

I had a jump today. I was there for only a few minutes, but I saw myself in the future with two 36 inch flat LCD monitors, but the monitors were 3D and I also had a 3D mouse. The OS was not windows, but something else, similar to MAC OS. It was all in 3D. I do not know how far into the future I went, but I saw what looked like AUTOCAD pop out of the screen. It was not a hologram, but some other kind of technology. The 3D mouse was able to zoom in on objects.
Also, graphics were a lot sharper than now.

PyRo99

HDRKid

Depends how long you were gone for. If you were gone for hours, then yes, it would take longer. Minutes, probably 10-20 minutes for it to wear off.

Just like a nap, you can sleep for like 10 minutes, and be completely refreshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.