HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefreeze

HDRKid

Hi HDRKid:

Thanks for the offer but they say only 50% of people get it to work so I just rather wait til the STM is released. No offense, I just rather buy and get one that is operational... but thanks for the offer though.

Bluefreeze

P.S.- How does your grandma materialize flowers out of thin air??? I still don't get how people can harness that power...

Jimbomonkeypie

HDRKid

Hey Hdr,

I've read alot of this thread now, and I've had one question in my mind all throughout, and as far as I can remember its yet to be answered...

How can you be sure that your experiences are not just dreams, deep meditation or even just your imagination running wild? What proof is there, in your mind, that what you are experiencing are images of the future and not just vivid dreams?

Likewise, if you've had experiences where you've seen things in the future that have happened in the...present (assuming that that made sense :) ), what makes you think that you're having preminitions, and are psychic or something in that light, as opposed to that you're time travelling?

-J.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi BlueFreeze:

How does your grandma materialize flowers out of thin air???

It is called an apport.
http://www.crystalinks.com/apport.html

We are still on the surface of things unable to understand the deeper meanings. ;)

Hi Jimbo:

How can you be sure that your experiences are not just dreams, deep meditation or even just your imagination running wild? What proof is there, in your mind, that what you are experiencing are images of the future and not just vivid dreams?

I was able to see events before they happened.
See places not yet built.
People not yet born.

Why Sleep?
When the universe is waiting...

Much of my use of the HDR is at best suboptimal.
Like a guy who buys a telescope to observe heavenly bodies,
except they are at the beach!

To see the parade of flying angels exiting
Club Red in 2250 on ozone street
is maxed out to the boards.

The sky is buzzing with flying skycycles
zooming in and out of the club
like a beehive in the middle of summer.

Inside, polyrhythmic sound patterns splash against total technology.
Synthetic drums married to a hardcore beat dominate
in a fluid organic electronic Tsunami of sound.

The place is plus incredible
it is smakin' groved out
and thats the way she goes.

HDRKID

HDRKid

BIG NEWS!

A new video in HDRusers.com of a the HDR with a Geiger Counter!.

It is an experiment to see the effect of the Hyper Dimensional Resonator on background cosmic radiation. :blink:

Stay tuned for more experiments and results as time goes by. :D

HDRKID

HDRKid

Originally posted by Mudpuppy@Nov 26 2004, 05:23 AM
HDR,
? ? Here's a link to a site where they are interested in anyone who has used the HDR machine and have had any luck with it.?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tapten/polls

Hi MudPuppy:

Thanks for the link.

I went there, but the poll was closed. Oh well. Most people answered that they never bought an HDR.

I have found that some people have trouble getting a stick reaction, others have trouble exteriorizing for the OBE, but most get results. :)

You had some crazy word wrapping there, fixed it for you :)

HDRKID

HDRKid

:) Yes, please send it to me.

Today, Steven Gibbs called me and told me that he received a Tri-Field meter through the mail. This EMF meter is used to locate a vortex by ghost hunters.

Steven is testing it out.

The problem is that the Tri-Field natural meter retails for $199.99 and Steven Gibbs says that the unassembled version costs $76 but takes about a month to assemble, lots of parts to solder.

Steven Gibbs then told me that an inexpensive way to detect a vortex is to use a frequency counter. The frequency will drop when you are over a vortex.

I have a frequency counter that I use.

Lexx

HDRKid

Gibbs says in the interview that he designed the caduceus coil in the hdr to travel to alternate timelines.But if you use a different kind of caduceus coil you can travel within your own timeline!!!
@);-

Status
Not open for further replies.