HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexx

HDRKid

Originally posted by Captain Nemo@Nov 30 2004, 10:31 PM
You can!!? I didn't think that was possible... period. At least, not back in time anyway.
Yep you can according to Gibbs in the interview he gave at coast to coast am.
He said it's dangerous to time travel in your own timeline because you could erase your whole future.I'm not really convinced that's the reason he designs the coil in the hdr to travel to alternate timelines.
@);-

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Pyro:

I do not have the special coil that allows you to travel inside your own timeline.
That would be great to have because I could go forward a week and read a headline and then post it.

Hi Captain Nemo:

You can!!? I didn't think that was possible... period. At least, not back in time anyway.

Steven Gibbs told me that you can go back to your own timeline, but when you pop back things are different. You might be married to a different woman, and living in a different house, in another city with another job.

So going back to your own timeline is not a good idea.

Because you create a new future.

Hi Lexx:

If you try to meet "yourself", then you can erase the entire timeline, that is why Steven Gibbs built the HDR to go to alternate timelines.

Think of a microphone next to a speaker. It is similar to a short circuit.

but if you go to a timeline similar to this one, all you feel is a ripple,
when you return.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Mudpuppy:

Thanks for the link.

Yep, that's the real McCoy! :)

Art Bell with Steven Gibbs HDR.

There is another picture that I love,
it is called ART BELL's TIME CAT.

It is a picture of Art Bell's cat on a Hyper Dimensional Resonator. :D

More picture's of Steven Gibbs HDR.

lamdo263

HDRKid

HDR-kid, correct me if I'm wrong, but the flux-cap in its operation, already has its own affinity.

In other words, the precept use, of the flux-cap is already hooked into other dimensions and realities, via how this device works.

The original test of the flux-cap was a paperclip, suspended in a set fashion between and amp and power source.

When the power to junction applied, the paperclip glowed blue and then disappeared to another location, or imagined point of time and or dimension.

So the flux cap in output locations from said use, always has a fixed materization point.

Note in some attempts in time travel devices, the early proponents of these time machines, would rematerialize up in the air, due to nonlocaity tracking on Earth's surface, so not accounting for movements of the Earth?

However the flux-cap is more a'kin to the said Philadelphia Experiment stile of spin-off use personal wear belt devices, where super scalier values, as termed target goals for the wearer, could be attained.

What is your take on this HDR-k, please and thank you?

bluefreeze

HDRKid

Hi HDRKid...

I was wondering if you knew how to use the Cell Sensor/ ELF Meter to detect electromagnetic spikes or worm holes in the atmosphere?! I got mine in the mail about 3 weeks ago and have been reading the radiation of different devices in my home (both in on and off states). I know how to use the bottom reading of 1-5 milligaus in sensitive state and 1-50 milligaus in normal state but don't know what the numbers should read if I were to find a worm hole. Thanks!

Bluefreeze

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Bluefreeze:

I bought a cell sensor for $19.95 on ebay. So far it works well.
the cell sensor uses a 9V battery. It has a beeping sounds and a blinking light in addition to the analog meter.

Cell Sensor has a high sensitivity 0-5 milligauss, and a low sensitivity 0-50 milligauss.

I use my cell sensor to detect areas with a magnetic anomaly where you find a "bald spot" in the grass where nothing grows and maybe an anthill or two.

Look for a vortex at least 7 milligauss in strength and 3 feet in diameter.

This is where I try to use Steven Gibbs HDR.

The HDR puts out a field about 24' in diameter. You can measure that field with the cell sensor.

Take a look at the electromagnet of the Hyper Dimensional Resonator and see which areas are more than 5 milligauss in strength.

In addition to the HDR I sometimes use biofeedback machines to try to achieve the alpha state.

Hi lamdo263:

I have used the Flux Cap and it seems to work different than the HDR. It does not have the problem of going to another timeline.

I turn on the flux cap wait 30 mins for the effect and then there is like a blink and I have moved forward between 2-4 hours. Perhaps I went to sleep and woke up, but it felt that I moved instantly.

You can try using the flux cap yourself. Steven Gibbs told me that he had been able to go a week forward, but that was using 24 volts. I was using a 9V battery.

Hi TimeScholar:

Cats love the magnetic energies of the HDR. In fact, there are a bunch of neighborhood cats that love to sleep and play in the special area where I use the HDR, which is over a vortex.

There is one black cat that loves to hang around dimensional doorways. He likes to go to sleep right over the vortex, his fave spot!

bluefreeze

HDRKid

HI HDRKid...

Thanks for the explanation. I have only gotten 10 milligaus in an area in my front lawn but my dad told me that it was probably sensing the wires underground. So I'm still trying it in diferent areas, however you say 7 milligaus is the right measurment for detecting a vortex?! I will keep experimenting and let you know of any new results.

Bluefreeze

HDRKID

HDRKid

Ten milligauss is enough. Are there any "bald spots" in the lawn? Areas where clouds of gnats and bugs frequent?

Also any trees that grow over a vortex will be gnarled and twisted. :(
The vortex is bad for growing things.

Check out information about the Curry Net and Hartmann Grid.

A grid point is where two grid lines cross.
This can also be called a vortex. :)

Remember you are looking for a inter-dimensional doorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.