HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farstar65

Re: HDRKID

Ok, now you're freaking me out, dude. My mind was pretty much moving in that direction, too. I'm curious to know what Gibbs' own thoughts might be on the possibly deleterious effects of the HDR's EMFs on the body, and what safeguarding measures might be undertaken to reduce or eliminate those effects without hindering the (alleged) functioning of the device.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi CaryP:

Today after several attempts I had a successful jump to Sept 22, 2005. My initial target was a low divergence timeline at the date of Sept 11, 2005.

What I saw was a tube TV and my room was painted a different color. Why I would ditch my LCD TV and get an old tube TV or repaint my room makes no sense. On the TV the news announcer said that walmart was having some troubles, also that parts of Yellowstone park were closed down. There was also talk of companies closing/ none of the names are familiar. Canastaris Corp?

I will try to use remote viewing to get a better fix on Sept 2005.

In a previous jump I saw that gasoline was over $2.50/gallon. At the time of my viewing in our timeline it was only $1.80/gal.

Here is a picture I took yesterday. Gasoline is now $2.11/gallon where I live and diesel is $2.49/gallon.
gas.jpg

For those interested in Remove Viewing, the legend Ed Dames has a DVD on learning RV at:
http://www.learnrv.com

In my next post I will answer questions.
:)

Hi Farstar65:

Not sure the effect of high magnetic fields on the human organism. Perhaps it is worse than using a cell phone? Any idea why the cell phone is still legal??? On many timelines it is banned due to deleterious effects such as cancer. A fellow TT told me that there are no cell phones in the future.

Hi Magic Friend:

What I saw was more like a terrible nightmare than a dream. Also, the level of detail in astral time travel is much higher than dreams, perhaps a horror movie.

I did see that most scientists finally admitted that the US government had been misleading us for decades. We had signed a treaty and we did not keep our side.

Hi DWOMT:

We surrendered for the same reason the Japanese surrendered. Because it was hopeless to fight against such superior firepower. In 1941 we did not have the "a-bum" or intercontinental rocketry. Our carrier groups were sitting ducks and Germany still had most of its U-boat fleet. :angry:

Hi Astral Vibe:

2012 is inside the 2010-2015 box that is walled off. I think that WWIII happens then. Perhaps we can RV to 2012 to see what it is like. In 2026 I saw ruined skleletons of cities and people, very few people, living out in the country. :huh:

Hi TwOmey

Ever thought about writing a book on any or all of your experiences? I think it would be a great seller.

No books. I can hardly believe what I see, and it would only upset people.

How far have you traveled into the past and future? Tell us about those experiences please.

Yes, back to the 1800's and to the 2600's

In the future English is no longer is used, like Latin now, a language of a long gone empire. Language of all the world is Parimbo.

Any time lines where there is an asteriod or other global killer heading towards earth?

Yes, I went astral to a timeline where buildings were destroyed in 2007 by asteriod fragments. They tried to blow up the asteriod but failed. The damage was extensive, but nothing like WWIII.

Any time lines where there are weapons capable of destroying the whole world?

Those exist now on our timeline. I hope they are not used.

Tell us more about that time line where we are invaded by the "Grey's" please.

The guv lied to us as usual and they did not pay off the greys so they came calling. Most terms of the treaty we made with them are secret.

Initially, the guv pretends that nothing is happening but as more and more poeple disappear that strat fails. Then they finally come clean but its too late. People realize we have been sold out by the unelected government/empire. :(

Maybe its bad karma for what the guv did to the Indians. Stealling their land, killing them, etc. :mad:

Hi Starlord:

Librarian..... I wish you the best of luck.... Trying to explain yourself at the white throne judgement. Every read that part about wide is the door that leads to destruction. Narrow is the door that leads to salvation?

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog I just wanted to say I am waiting patiently for your response or reply back to me I gave you one or two private messages could you please answer them and sorry if I am sounding like a rushing person thanks for everything well I got to go now stuff to do and such!

DWOMT

Hey HDRKID,

Fascinating stuff I must admit. I noticed what you said about what the Govt did to the Indians. I myself am Native American. I don't hold grudges or anything, but I do feel sorry for what happened to my ancestors. Have you seen any timelines where the Native Americans actually still have their lands in 2005? LOL. Would be an interesting thing to see I bet.
Also could you go more into detail about the timeline with the "Greys". That really fascinates me. What did the invasion look like? Did the Greys win? Did any of humanity survive?
Thanks for your answers.

StarLord

Thank you for your well wishes. Never fall into the trap of assuming that ANY spiritual path has a the patent on salvation. That hype was created by the church. Had you really been doing what you claim to be doing, you would have met those that do not suffer this planes limiting aspects and they would have gladly shared some simple facts with you. I have been waiting for several months for you to experience this. Interesting that you havent don't you think?

Each and every one of us has to answer for our own Karma. what we have sown and what we have reaped in this world. We are judged by what we have learned and by those we have helped be it physical, mental or emotional help. As we grow so do those around us.

Now, back to business. Why is it that gibbs has never visited here? Don't you think that it is amazing that he has not?

Tw0mey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi TwOmey

Ever thought about writing a book on any or all of your experiences? I think it would be a great seller.

No books. I can hardly believe what I see, and it would only upset people.

How far have you traveled into the past and future? Tell us about those experiences please.

Yes, back to the 1800's and to the 2600's

In the future English is no longer is used, like Latin now, a language of a long gone empire. Language of all the world is Parimbo.

Any time lines where there is an asteriod or other global killer heading towards earth?

Yes, I went astral to a timeline where buildings were destroyed in 2007 by asteriod fragments. They tried to blow up the asteriod but failed. The damage was extensive, but nothing like WWIII.

Any time lines where there are weapons capable of destroying the whole world?

Those exist now on our timeline. I hope they are not used.

Tell us more about that time line where we are invaded by the \"Grey's\" please. ?

The guv lied to us as usual and they did not pay off the greys so they came calling. Most terms of the treaty we made with them are secret. ?

Initially, the guv pretends that nothing is happening but as more and more poeple disappear that strat fails. Then they finally come clean but its too late. People realize we have been sold out by the unelected government/empire. ?

Maybe its bad karma for what the guv did to the Indians. Stealling their land, killing them, etc. [/b]

Can you go more in depth about the 2600's? Thanks

Also, can you tell us about the people dissapearing and the aliens. What did they look like? etc. Thanks

What happens in WWIII?

Thanks,

Tw0mey

pieceofaman

Hdrkid, can you tell some upcoming events that you think are important and that we should know about? Also in all of your travels what is the wierdest thing you ever saw? Ever heard a song in your travels? If so would you mind sharing the some of the lyrics

thanks alot

Farstar65

HDRKid,
If you're still in touch with Mr. Gibbs, maybe you could ask him for his thoughts on any possibly harmful effects. You could also ask him if he'd be interested in participating in the forum here--ya never know, it could be fun.

Also, you've mentioned that, astrally, you've gone as far back as the 1800's, and as far forward as the 2600's--
1. Are those times as far as you've tried to go, or have you tried to go farther in either direction but couldn't?
2. Do you think there might actually be some astral/temporal limit (some feel it would be impossible, for example, to go back and the witness the "big bang")?

magicfriend

Hi HDRKid,

Re: the grays, yes they are nightmares, I don't know why I referred to them as dreams.

You still referred to the event with the grays occurring on its own timeline, so I would guess that you don't think that it is in the future of this timeline?

I had a idea years ago that my dreams/nightmares of the grays were caused by the following:

I had a friend that was doing freelance work in satellite mapping of the area. Precise, 3-D mapping. I was thinking that the military could use these images for a type of video training, and that my dreams were actually the mind projectons of real people searching my neighborhood using satellite imaging.

That would explain why the grays, as you call them, appeared to be nameless faceless entities.

As far as my dreams/nightmares, the thing that made them stand out from other dreams were the vividness of detail and the ability to recall them after waking. Also the fact that it is a recurring dream theme and always in a different scenario. (the grays are there but the scene changes).

Darkwolf

Had you really been doing what you claim to be doing, you would have met those that do not suffer this planes limiting aspects and they would have gladly shared some simple facts with you. I have been waiting for several months for you to experience this. Interesting that you havent don't you think?
They seem to talk to people on their own schedule Star, months without contact from them isn't unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.