HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi Pyro99:

There are many timelines without WWIII. We can prevent WWIII, but only if we really want peace.

On timelines where there is a world war, it is NOT limited - the nuclear winter is a lot worse than we imagine. The ocean will freeze. I saw it. :sadheart:

Hi J-Truthseeker:
I can try remote viewing to retrieve the target. :)

Hi PE:
Also I heard from another time traveler, that the united states is gonna pre emptively strike North Korea this year, is that accurate?

I did not see that, but I did see the NK hit us. That guy Kim is not all there. He will lash out if we push him. BTW, China has already warned us that if we hit NK they go to war with us.

QUOTE]

I have heard this a while back, China and N.Korea have signed a treaty a couple of years ago, cannot remember exactly when, but it did state that if we attack N.Korea, China will defend them. Like if China attacks Taiwain{dont know if I spelled that right} we declare war on China by Treaty, and Treaty states that we have to defend Taiwain from attack.

DWOMT

HDRKID,

How did Texas look in the timelines with WWIII? Did Texas survive a bit better than other parts of the country?

HDRKID

Hi Traveler Malaki:

You are right. Also, Putin warned Bush not to invade Iran. The plot thickens. I see a much more chaotic world than John Titor. Now that France rejected the European Constitution you will see instability in Europe itself.

Please try to astral travel to 2006 and tell me what you see. If the Bush is forced to wait until 2007 to invade Iran it is possible that he is impeached and then WWIII never happens.

This is because many in the military industrial complex are arrested over what happened in Iraq. On the other hand if we invade Iran in 2006. All hell will break loose!

Hi Darkwing:

Texas holds a great strategic value to the US. One person told me that China has a secret treaty with Mexico to return the territory of Texas, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, EVEN Colorado. In return for permanent bases in Mexico. Not sure if this is true, it sounds far fetched, but I know that after the war, there are no countries, police forces, armies, or any institutions of any kind.

People who are still around talk about pre-war days like it was paradise: Food in stores, running water, TV.

How does Texas look?
After the war (2017) The future me had a shortwave radio.
Ocean freezes, bitter cold winds, sky is very dark. Streets empty. Cities gone.

In 2150 - large desert area, largely uninhabited. Blowing sand makes life difficult.

In 2250 - No vegetation, sand dunes, small white dome houses without windows.

In 2650 - Most of planet has been restored to pre-war conditions. Texas is green now as is the rest of America.

After the war you see these strange dark clouds - very gloomy.

I added a web page on how to locate a vortex with a radio. .

StarLord

You know that there will be no institutions after the war. Hmmm You have seen the sea freeze because of "nuclear winter"... What friggin Hogwash.

I have seen all races getting along with each other. In fact, there is but one race, the race of Tan. After generation upon generation of kind thoughts, allowing others to worship as they wish for all mankind has realized that it matters not what supreme being one believes in and that hurting another is very much the same as hurting yourself, mankind has learned that taking lives or subjecting other people to domination for materialistic purposes is for losers and weenies. There are no wars.
Mankind has made peace with the Earth also. Long ago a major conservency system was put into place and rather than rape the planet, man has taken the place of steward and helps to sustain the nature that abounds around him. Polution is a far distant memory as is Greed, Hate and Fear.

Due to the uplifting environment of universal peace, mankinds thoughts have turned outwards instead of selfish inwardly thinking. Because of this one simple turn in consciousness which outshines our own sun, world wide resources are dedicated to health and insuring that each and every citizen of the world enjoys the exact same nurturing environment to advance not only physicaly but emotionaly and spiritualy.
From this foundation new ways to travel through space by ways of manipulating the ever present magnetic forces whereby the age old barrier of C is fondly remembered as a different version of the earth being flat.

Because of these new ways, mankind is allowed to take their rightful place amongst the galactic federation. Because we have graduated on our own planet and know intimately the folly of war and aggresion, mankind is fully prepared to meet races that have not learned this.

Children at a very early age are taught as they were countless millenia ago to leave the body before the skull closes that hole naturally. They are taught here on the outer as well as on the inner by 'guides' or Spiritual Masters. Because of this every living being that has gone through this process knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that Death is Impossible and that All of us, each and every single living thing in the universe is connected. Children are taught to experience the higher Planes way before the vehicle we know as the body fails. All mankind learns that the last frontier does not exist in space but in the reality of higher consciousness and the natural experiences to be had on the higher planes without the obvious insults of assumed need for placebos and unnatural modes of self deception.

No longer are there folks wearing those signs that proclaim 'The end of the world is just around the corner'. Chicken Little, his negative dooms day senarios and all his minions have been put to rest. People come to the understanding that this is an imperfect world and s#it happens. It matters very little how we check out of here once we have the understanding that Soul is eternal and cannot perish now does it?

pieceofaman

I have heard this a while back, China and N.Korea have signed a treaty a couple of years ago, cannot remember exactly when, but it did state that if we attack N.Korea, China will defend them. Like if China attacks Taiwain{dont know if I spelled that right} we declare war on China by Treaty, and Treaty states that we have to defend Taiwain from attack.

I don't think treaties mean anything in a situation like that. I would think that everyone would have their own interests in mind

Does china care about north korea so much as to risk an all out war? I don't think so.

gl100

You are right pieceofaman. The Taiwan Relations Act of 1979 does not call for the US to wage war on Taiwan's behalf in case of an attack. That notion is as silly as the oceans freezing over but the kid living on to spread his message via shortwave.

halo2junkie119

Nice post starlord. I hope what you saw will turn out to be what really happens. I would hate to live in a nuclear holocaust like kid describes.

thereisnoproof

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Pyro99:

There are many timelines without WWIII. We can prevent WWIII, but only if we really want peace.

On timelines where there is a world war, it is NOT limited - the nuclear winter is a lot worse than we imagine. The ocean will freeze. I saw it. :sadheart:

Hi J-Truthseeker:
I can try remote viewing to retrieve the target. :)[/b]

You can remote view? Really now...Teach me how please.

Status
Not open for further replies.