HDRs don't work... or mine is defective

ParanoidJester

Hello,

I purchased the HDR about a month ago... Erm, no I haven't time-traveled and the dowsing capacity for the scratch pad is inaccurate. Sometimes the scratch pad will not stick at all when I try it and the "stick", by the way, is nothing more than my fingers slowing down on the pad when I rub with the fingers - hence, it could just be friction from the moisture in my fingertips. Am I doing this wrong?

Thank you much
PJ

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You might be. Have you mastered your ability to astrally project yet? It does seem to be a requirement prior to using an HDR.

Itheblaze

Alright. HDR is a technique used in photography. What kind of mischief are you people using it for? Details please.

CDS

Blaze, the HDR you're referring to is a feature the iphones have where it will take 3 images within very short time and over lay them to create some depth to the image. In this instance these guys are referring to a device called a Hyper Dimensional Resonator
invented by Steven L. Gibbs in 1985

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Depending the user, the HDR will work right out of the box or not. I tested it over several month, but I wasn't able to achieve obvious results.

That said, I believe that's because my abilities to astral project and get into deep meditation states are not developed enough.

How many time did you use it up to now? Do you use it several times a week? Let us know how you use it.

Itheblaze

Do you strap it to your head while sleeping or something? So, you can't take your body too? Just the soul?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A HDR session doesn't last very long, you don't have to sleep with the device. I used it to meditate about 10-15 minutes with it, then I meditated a bit more and then I went to sleep.

TimeFlipper

Depending the user, the HDR will work right out of the box or not. I tested it over several month, but I wasn't able to achieve obvious results.

That said, I believe that's because my abilities to astral project and get into deep meditation states are not developed enough.

How many time did you use it up to now? Do you use it several times a week? Let us know how you use it.
Will someone ask PoisonApple to astral project herself over to me?? LOL :rolleyes::D

ParanoidJester

Hi guys, thanks for the quick responses....

I have never astral projected in my life nor have I ever had an OOBE. They don't work for me - mediation doesn't work for me either... I either daydream or go to sleep, I have no idea what one is even trying to do in meditation. If it's "looking for oneself", then I found it years ago - no worries. Millions of people meditate in karate class or yoga class, still I have yet to meet one person from those classes that report having OOBEs, psi abilities or APs afterwards when they "never knew they existed until just now".

I need to apply scientific skepticism here... even if I were to have what you call an AP, I'd have to rule out that it wasn't my imagination, a dream that meant nothing like all of my dreams at night usually don't, or just me wanting to experience such where the placebo effect is making me accept that it was all genuine. If there's anything to this HDR that I bought, then yeah I'm doing something totally wrong.