Hello 2004, I am from 2035

Rug

Originally posted by Roman@Jun 18 2004, 06:56 PM
::.. What is your favorite song? ..::

Mmm...of the songs that you may know: probably, 'You'll Never Walk Alone' by Jerry and the Pacemakers.

Rug - I was basically a guinea pig of the government to see whether time travel does actually work.

JediStryker - I don't know what you mean. I am not a King.
Are you planning on returning? I know you said you are a drifter, but is there anything you miss?

R

Roman

run to register them, satan! :lol:

Roman,
will still Sven Goran rule when you'll win Mundial 2006? Hope so: he was the coach of my team many years ago! Wish him best luck! :lol:
ok, stop talking soccer.
Some questions:
Why did you pick the nickname \"Roman\"?
And why do you use the latin word \"livicus\"?
Some more exact info about Europe... why did the Russian hit us? (I don't mean the UK... I can guess why! :lol: ) What is the situation in the EU in 2035?

Moderators,
what about the IP? And the chat?
;)

Darn, I've just thought me telling you of future websites may impact your future in some way? I better stay away from that.

Sven won the WC in 2006 then resigned in 2008.
Roman is my real name, although I use a different name in this time because it is not a common name in 2004.
I have explained livicus - it means 'time we are living it' and is commonly used in 2035.
Who do you mean by 'us'? The EU has gone.

R

Roman

Originally posted by Anoah@Jun 18 2004, 04:59 PM

So am I. What is the weather like where you are?

If this line of questioning is out of line let me know and I will stop. I intend no disrespect.

It has been raining a bit today, then brightening up, then raining again. Windy also. I don't mind those questions.

BUT PLEASE, I DO NOT WANT TO BE TRACKED DOWN. I trust the moderators on this site not to do that.

Phoenix

Darn, I've just thought me telling you of future websites may impact your future in some way? I better stay away from that.

Don't worry about that. This isn't your history anyways, it is our future. So I think we should get a say in what happens in our future.

If you would like I could have a poll asking if people are ok with you effecting our future by posting the complete list of websites.

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 18 2004, 05:01 PM

Football is not my forte, it does seem to be Roman's though. I am a basketball fan.

Roman did you bring any stuff with you from the future, other than the time machine and the modified car?

Apart from some clothes, toiletrys and the computer given to me by the goverment - nothing. I liked the idea of starting afresh. It is exciting, a challenge and although I am a bit lonely I am enjoying this time. That should answer your question too Rug. The only thing I miss is my friend.

Rug

Well whatever you tell us, would only effect our worldline, not your "livicus"

Cornelia

Hey hey, wait a bit: EU has gone? You mean we're under the ocean? Don't think so: before you told EU is a bit behind America but it's recovering... please, can you explain?

R

Roman

Hey hey, wait a bit: EU has gone? You mean we're under the ocean? Don't think so: before you told EU is a bit behind America but it's recovering... please, can you explain?

Sorry, what I meant is that the European Union, the international organisation, no longer exists. The seperate countries still exist and are recovering individually.