Hello 2004, I am from 2035

Phoenix

BUT PLEASE, I DO NOT WANT TO BE TRACKED DOWN. I trust the moderators on this site not to do that.
Temporal Knights, we are prepared to defend and respect his privacy?

R

Roman

What are computers like in the future Roman? Are Intel and AMD still around? Nvidia or ATI?

Hmm...I don't know too much about computers, only a brief course just before I left. I have never heard of any of them. Computers in 2035 are much quicker than the ones here and have more memory. They are used mainly for the internet.

JediStryker

Yes, of course; though I wonder why he is so afraid of having his location revealed?

No worries; we only know what you've told us.

I still wonder what you believe yourself to be the king of.

Cornelia

Maybe I'm bothering you, Roman, but please can you go deeper explaining what's happened to EU countries, or cities, or whatever you remember? This is the first time we have a Time Traveller from EU and to me this is very important.

R

Roman

Yes, of course; though I wonder why he is so afraid of having his location revealed?

No worries; we only know what you've told us.

I still wonder what you believe yourself to be the king of.

I don't want either
a.lunatics or
b.people who are going to put me in some sort of lab

knocking at my door. That is why I don't want my exact location revealed.

Please, explain what you mean by the 'King' comment? I do not understand.

R

Roman

Maybe I'm bothering you, Roman, but please can you go deeper explaining what's happened to EU countries, or cities, or whatever you remember? This is the first time we have a Time Traveller from EU and to me this is very important.

London, Madrid and Rome were the cities nuked by Russia for "supporting" the US government. Russia nuked China and America much more heavily. However, almost all of Europe was very much affected by civil wars in America, Italy, Poland, UK, Spain and Germany. Portugal and Ireland are considered the only safe places in 2035.

TheHeggy - sorry I know nothing about hockey. The only team I've heard of is the Canadian Maple Leafs.

R

Roman

How is Kobe Bryant known in your time Roman? Or Michael Jordan? Who is the greatest?

Michael Jordan was a basketball player wasn't he?
Never heard of Kobe Bryant.