Hello 2004, I am from 2035

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 03:36 PM
Oh no by no means, don't comment on it.

So, why exactly did Russia nuke China?
China had developed a very big and strong army (as had Western Europe) and this made Russia feel threatened. When China tried to invade Australia and the European army developed a base in Germany, that was the final straw for Russia. They panicked and took the action they felt necessary. Things are still hostile between Russia and China in 2035 with many clashes on the border.

MadeYouLook

Roman why do you want people to know you are a time traveller? Did you plan for this before the trip? How did you plan to convince poeple of your claims? Where is the proof?

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 19 2004, 03:50 PM
Roman why do you want people to know you are a time traveller? Did you plan for this before the trip? How did you plan to convince poeple of your claims? Where is the proof?
I didn't plan to do this but I knew it was an option I could take. Before I left for 2004 I met with a pyschologist who told me that talking about my time on a zoid such as this one would be quite theraputic and good for my mental health. It seems he was right as I was feeling quite down a few days ago but not so much any more.

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 19 2004, 04:01 PM
When will you leave? Is it possible for you take someone with you?
I can either leave on the 21st July or the 14th December 2004. I suppose it is possible to take someone back with me but I was warned not to.

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 19 2004, 04:11 PM
I suppose it is possible to take someone back with me but I was warned not to.

You wouldn't want to take anyone wit you? Not even a fine female?
No, I'm sorry but even if a supermodel wanted to travel back with me I would (unfortunately) have to say no. :angry:

I don't want to be put in jail as soon as I got back, as I was warned against it. I don't think you would like my time anyway.

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 04:18 PM
Can I ask this..

Does China ever invade Taiwan?
Yes, of course - surely this is already apparent? Taiwan is still owned by China in 2035.

PyRo99

Oh no I was just curious that is all. I knew it was apparent, but China has not acted yet..

Does Russia ever change its name? When it takes over some of the European Countries?