Hello 2004, I am from 2035

MadeYouLook

I don't want to be put in jail as soon as I got back, as I was warned against it. I don't think you would like my time anyway.

I do not want to go anywhere and I am a male by the way. It was just a hypothetical question.

Timescholar

I'm from Baltimore. Anything on Baltimore in your future? Also, who wins the presidential race in your timeline in 2004 and 2008? Which city will host the 2012 olympics? The Russia of your time kind of sounds like the Soviet Union, too.

Your posts do seem like a copy of John Titor's. (Yes, I'm a bit of a skeptic...)

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 04:27 PM
Oh no I was just curious that is all. ?I knew it was apparent, but China has not acted yet..

Does Russia ever change its name? ?When it takes over some of the European Countries?
China will act soon and will not be challenged, you will see.

No, it is still just Russia and most of the inhabitants of former countries such as Belarus and Latvia are quite happy to be ruled by Russia.

MadeYouLook - sorry I did not know you are male. Even if you WERE a supermodel the answer would still be no. :p

R

Roman

Originally posted by Timescholar@Jun 19 2004, 04:29 PM
I'm from Baltimore. Anything on Baltimore in your future? Also, who wins the presidential race in your timeline in 2004 and 2008? Which city will host the 2012 olympics?

Your posts do seem like a copy of John Titor's. (Yes, I'm a bit of a skeptic...)
I have not heard of Baltimore I must admit.

2004 should be obvious to you already. There was no election in 2008.

This years Olympics are the last, although there is much talk of resurrecting them by 2040, although many feel that is an unrealistic target.

I am glad you mentioned John Titor. I checked out his website. Either he is who he says he is or he is a psychic as his "predictions" are VERY accurate. It is very intriguing to me to see an American perspective also.

PyRo99

Where is Belarus?

*Im sorry if this question has already been asked* (My lack of reading has caused me to ask)

When does the American Civil War start? What was the cause of it?

Timescholar

Originally posted by Roman+Jun 19 2004, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roman @ Jun 19 2004, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Timescholar@Jun 19 2004, 04:29 PM
I'm from Baltimore. Anything on Baltimore in your future? Also, who wins the presidential race in your timeline in 2004 and 2008? Which city will host the 2012 olympics?

I have not heard of Baltimore I must admit.

2004 should be obvious to you already. There was no election in 2008.

This years Olympics are the last, although there is much talk of resurrecting them by 2040, although many feel that is an unrealistic target.

I am glad you mentioned John Titor. I checked out his website. Either he is who he says he is or he is a psychic as his "predictions" are VERY accurate. It is very intriguing to me to see an American perspective also. [/b][/quote]
30 years and Baltimore, Maryland, USA never gets the respects it so deserves. :p (inside joke)

Lemme guess. Washington, Philly (Philladelphia), New York, and Boston are nuked, but the Russians forget about Baltimore? ;)

PyRo99

To be honest, if NYC, Boston, Washington and Philly got nuked...I don't think Baltimore would be around...But thats just my own personal thought, I am not nuclear technologist.

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 04:35 PM
Where is Belarus?

*Im sorry if this question has already been asked* (My lack of reading has caused me to ask)

When does the American Civil War start? What was the cause of it?
Belarus was in Eastern Europe, on the border of the "old" Russia.

Some historians believe that the US civil war starts later this year. Others point to 2006 and others believe it didn't fully start until 2008 when actual warfare was engaged in. I would have to write an essay to answer your last question. In summary: the US civil war was caused by mass dis-trust of the government and policies which landed them in deep trouble. Basically, many US people woke up and realised what their government is really like.

PyRo99

I don't mean to be a pain, but if you could just summarize what is the leading factor that would be great.

Which policy did people distrust?