Hello 2004, I am from 2035

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 19 2004, 04:37 PM
There are still supermodels in your time Roman?
In 2035, in England anyway (I don't know about other countries), very attractive girls are often referred to as 'supermodels' although they don't actual model if you know what I mean.

MadeYouLook

Does bush get re-elected? Does Los Angeles get nuked? In 2035 are caucasians still the controlling group in U.S.?

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 04:44 PM
I don't mean to be a pain, but if you could just summarize what is the leading factor that would be great.

Which policy did people distrust?
I would say revelations about 9/11 and the realisation that their freedoms were being taken away. I cannot discuss this in much detail.

PyRo99

Alright that is good enough for me. :)

(Once again this has probably been asked and answered, but i know..shame on me)

What countries are in the European Union.

Does the United Nations still exist?

Timescholar

Here's some questions to try and make or break the validity of Roman...

1 - Will anything happen within the next few months (from late June until November) that we should look for? (be specific)

2 - Who will be John Kerry's running mate?

3 - What's the final score of the Euro 2004 game when France plays their last soccer game? (since you said they will win, and that you know a lot about soccer, so I'm assuming you're like my uncle, a "sports-nut")

4 - Will the winter olympics be held?

Again, be as specific as possible.

Also, from what it sounds like, I guess the world goes through another Great Depression?

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 19 2004, 04:45 PM
Does bush get re-elected? Does Los Angeles get nuked? In 2035 are caucasians still the controlling group in U.S.?
Yes Bush gets re-elected, but not in the true sense of the word. (that is something else that causes much friction between people and government).

Mmm...I THINK Los Angeles got nuked but I'm not 100% sure. All I know is that Russia nuked major cities in America, New York and Washington being the most famous.

I would say so, yet racism hardly exists at all in 2035. (in Europe anyway).

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 04:48 PM
Alright that is good enough for me. :)

(Once again this has probably been asked and answered, but i know..shame on me)

What countries are in the European Union.

Does the United Nations still exist?
There is no European Union or United Nations any more, but there are plans to try and resurrect both of these organisations.

Timescholar

Here's another one - What are the names of the new 5 nations that took the place of the US? And, what do the boundries look like? Northeast, Southeast, South, West, and North-central states?

R

Roman

Originally posted by Timescholar@Jun 19 2004, 04:49 PM
Here's some questions to try and make or break the validity of Roman...

1 - Will anything happen within the next few months (from late June until November) that we should look for? (be specific)

2 - Who will be John Kerry's running mate?

3 - What's the final score of the Euro 2004 game when France plays their last soccer game? (since you said they will win, and that you know a lot about soccer, so I'm assuming you're like my uncle, a \"sports-nut\")

4 - Will the winter olympics be held?

Again, be as specific as possible.

Also, from what it sounds like, I guess the world goes through another Great Depression?
1. The next few months...I'm trying to think here I do not have my history books with me. Ok, look for Osama bin Laden to be captured, and also a problematic election. I cannot think of anything that will happen in Europe.

2. No idea whatsoever.

3. I am not 100% sure whether France do win Euro 2004, I think they do but I'm trying to remember. I cannot remember the score though.

4. Yes, I think so.

Yes, the world does indeed go through a huge depression financially and pyschologically.