Hello 2004, I am from 2035

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 04:55 PM
Thats odd.

When do both crumble? ?Before or after Russia's nuking spree?
They were crumbling before Russia attacked and they fully collapsed afterwards.

PyRo99

So, the Euro does not exist?

Why does Russia believe that the European nations were helping America?

Timescholar

On what date would you say that WWIII starts? Who's fighting against who? (also, answer my question about how the US is divided up, and what the new countries would be called. What do their flags look like?)

R

Roman

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 04:58 PM
So, the Euro does not exist?

Why does Russia believe that the European nations were helping America?
The EU does not exist, each country has reverted back to its old currency. It's 'each country for itself' in Europe now.

Basically, in a last ditch attempt by the EU to show solidarity and warn off Russia (who you must remember, by this point had expanded into Ukraine and Lithuania and other countries) they gathered an army and moved them to Germany. This prompted Russia to nuke the "offending" countries, as it felt threatened. It was reported that the UK and othe EU countries had been sending arms and even soldiers to the American government against the wishes of other EU countries, although whether they did or not is still unclear. This antagonised Russia also.

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 19 2004, 05:01 PM
Any breakthrough discoveries in the next months or years Roman?
I don't think so.

Timescholar

John Titor mentioned a "waco-type event". Granted, Much of John Titor's postings seemed like Militia retorhic (sp). Supposing that was true, when would we see such an event?

R

Roman

Originally posted by Timescholar@Jun 19 2004, 05:05 PM
On what date would you say that WWIII starts? Who's fighting against who? (also, answer my question about how the US is divided up, and what the new countries would be called. What do their flags look like?)
The US is divided into 5 states: Nebraska, Texas, California, Ohio and Alabama. No flags have changed as far as I can see.

PyRo99

Originally posted by Roman+Jun 19 2004, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roman @ Jun 19 2004, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Timescholar@Jun 19 2004, 05:05 PM
The US is divided into 5 states: Nebraska, Texas, California, Ohio and Alabama. No flags have changed as far as I can see. [/b][/quote]
Is there any reason as to why these states were chosen to be the country?