Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

paradox404

Just had an earthquake in Countryside, Illinois...3.2! Thanks for the warning Aevi Vegr!

Defiantly not a quarry blast! Our media on this timeline lies!

Chicago earthquake? Quarry blast, 3.2 magnitude shaking reported | abc7chicago.com

Was not going back there anyway.

quote from you

"
If you survive everything, you will find that the money in your bank is fine and the dollar will stabilize with the genocide. And yes, a world currency will eventually be put into place.

Yes, it is possible. People obviously did. I wasn't alive then though. So, just make sure you are ready for it and stay in a places that are unlikely to have much conflicts. Stay out of Chicago."

the media on this worldine also leaves out very important information and events, they are biased in such a way to not annoy the lefties. I know that from first hand experience.

ann holt

Right now. Vladimir Putin will be in N. Korea this month. Wonder if he will bow down to the statue of Kim. I can hear the sound of the forceful annexing of Japan, Taiwan, and Korea. ie Titor.

You never mention the invasion. Titor hinted at it. You know. Russia on the east coast. China on the west. Titor even gave us one of the targets. Jacksonville, Florida. I know New York will be gone in a day.

Think the homeland security vehicles have nothing on the Russian terminator.

Yeah, the whole invasion thing sounds a bit familiar though. Kind of like the old Red Dawn movie.

jwill27

I think I may know what you are talking about with something that comes out that poses a scandal for Obama Administration, I may be wrong but you did give a couple hints to what it may be. I read carefully, So I would like a shot.

I believe the invention that you are referring to could be some kind of Optic Fiber. It will be world Changing. This will change how things will operate and will be used for almost everything.

It will be a scandal possibly because Obama will not aid its progress which shows promising framework for our Economic struggles. Since Obama was not born in the U.S, and was born under the influences of his father (a Communist supporter) who did not agree with the British Tax imposing (you can find a little more about it in Obama 2016.

I would assume that if you are here in 2013, one of your duties would have to be to warn and create a party of Revolutionists so that we can all prepare for what is coming.

I have thought of that. Leading a Rebellion to rewrite the Constitution of America back into the hearts of minds of the American people. Unfortunately, thinking and acting are two different things. Sometimes as the day goes on I feel like for some reason I am more important for something that is suppose to be very big in the future to happen. Sometimes I can feel something is telling me that I am going to be a big deal for some reason. All I imagine is organizing a rebellion, with great insight and great ideas and good leadership. But I don't know. I am sure many people probably feel the same way about themselves too. I just hope for the best for our future generations here not only for America but for the world, just as a lot of Americans would agree.

-Paul Rand and Paul Ryan were both candidates that I strongly thought would be the next president of the United States. Paul Rand for his protection of Civil Rights and Paul Ryan for his mathematical and economical advantages to help our economy.

I do have a few questions for you to answer if you do not mind.

1. What happens to Washington State in your World line?

2. Have the governments of your World Line published or promoted any truth that they received help from e.t intelligence, that aliens do in fact exist?

3. Can you name some type of event that happened around 2013 or 2014 on your world line that may have huge significance to our world line? Something not connected with the political world but something that we should be watching for other than some device.

4. Is there any type of advancement that you can disclose with us to help us better our standing and our odds against what we have to prepare for in the future, to give us the upper hand?

Oregon Territory is not too far from where you live. I respect that your location is not to be disclosed for security of your mission. However, I think I speak for most of the Paranormalis community that we are all aiding the same side. We all would rather be in favor of the rebels and not the NWO. I am sure that in some way that we can all be a help to you. There are very awesome and great people from this site. I am sure we all want to help you, but we may with respect and kindness at least ask for help back so that we can in a way help our World line for the better, even if it is not the same as yours. You can do good even if you do not return to your original place. :) I hope though, that your journey here in 2013 does bring you a new learning experience of what culture was like back then in your time in a way.

At the end of the day, It does not matter that we believe you say who you are, but that ultimately, you believe who you are because you are who you are. As the same for us.

-J.

paradox404

Aevi, do you know any major divergence points in your worldline? (Within the last 2000 years)

I think I may know what you are talking about with something that comes out that poses a scandal for Obama Administration, I may be wrong but you did give a couple hints to what it may be. I read carefully, So I would like a shot.

I believe the invention that you are referring to could be some kind of Optic Fiber. It will be world Changing. This will change how things will operate and will be used for almost everything.

It will be a scandal possibly because Obama will not aid its progress which shows promising framework for our Economic struggles. Since Obama was not born in the U.S, and was born under the influences of his father (a Communist supporter) who did not agree with the British Tax imposing (you can find a little more about it in Obama 2016.

I would assume that if you are here in 2013, one of your duties would have to be to warn and create a party of Revolutionists so that we can all prepare for what is coming.

I have thought of that. Leading a Rebellion to rewrite the Constitution of America back into the hearts of minds of the American people. Unfortunately, thinking and acting are two different things. Sometimes as the day goes on I feel like for some reason I am more important for something that is suppose to be very big in the future to happen. Sometimes I can feel something is telling me that I am going to be a big deal for some reason. All I imagine is organizing a rebellion, with great insight and great ideas and good leadership. But I don't know. I am sure many people probably feel the same way about themselves too. I just hope for the best for our future generations here not only for America but for the world, just as a lot of Americans would agree.

-Paul Rand and Paul Ryan were both candidates that I strongly thought would be the next president of the United States. Paul Rand for his protection of Civil Rights and Paul Ryan for his mathematical and economical advantages to help our economy.

I do have a few questions for you to answer if you do not mind.

1. What happens to Washington State in your World line?

2. Have the governments of your World Line published or promoted any truth that they received help from e.t intelligence, that aliens do in fact exist?

3. Can you name some type of event that happened around 2013 or 2014 on your world line that may have huge significance to our world line? Something not connected with the political world but something that we should be watching for other than some device.

4. Is there any type of advancement that you can disclose with us to help us better our standing and our odds against what we have to prepare for in the future, to give us the upper hand?

Oregon Territory is not too far from where you live. I respect that your location is not to be disclosed for security of your mission. However, I think I speak for most of the Paranormalis community that we are all aiding the same side. We all would rather be in favor of the rebels and not the NWO. I am sure that in some way that we can all be a help to you. There are very awesome and great people from this site. I am sure we all want to help you, but we may with respect and kindness at least ask for help back so that we can in a way help our World line for the better, even if it is not the same as yours. You can do good even if you do not return to your original place. :) I hope though, that your journey here in 2013 does bring you a new learning experience of what culture was like back then in your time in a way.

At the end of the day, It does not matter that we believe you say who you are, but that ultimately, you believe who you are because you are who you are. As the same for us.

-J.

Did you read some of the earlier posts? Aevi is here because his time machine got damaged due to exotic particle and spat him out into 2013. He was heading to the 1800's.

I figured out what the device is a couple of pages back, it is a memritor, aka ReRam. (It is revolutionary because it can perform as ram and a storage drive, and operates on resistance)

jwill27

Yeah, I caught that while I was reading. I was just seeing if the story changed or not.

As for the device, explain that to me a little more. Thanks for the information though paradox404

J.

paradox404

Yeah, I caught that while I was reading. I was just seeing if the story changed or not.

As for the device, explain that to me a little more. Thanks for the information though paradox404

J.
No problem!

The memristor is a system that is capable of learning, basically making it possible to be like an AI. It was invented by HP, that unlike the Hard drive, it doesn't have any moving parts, and unlike the SSD, it doesn't wear out either. It is basically like a SSD and Ram rolled into one, and is also much faster.

A quote from a site:
"The reason that the memristor is so different from the other three basic circuit elements is that, unlike them, it retains memory without power. In layman's terms, this means that if you did a hard shutdown on your computer and then restarted it, all the applications and documents you had open before you shut down would still be right there on your screen when you restarted. That's an effect that can't be duplicated by any circuit combination of resistors, capacitors and inductors today, which is why researchers feel the memristor qualifies as a fourth fundamental circuit element."

If there is more you want to know, ask google, but for now here are some sites a quick search yeilded:

What is memristor? - Definition from WhatIs.com
Memristor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Memristor found: HP Labs proves fourth integrated circuit element
The Memristor’s Fundamental Secrets Revealed - IEEE Spectrum

jwill27

Thank you. I appreciate the information. Have you checked out on something called Google Fiber. Supposely I been hearing that it is ''A big deal" and will revolutionize our industry just as computers have.

paradox404

Thank you. I appreciate the information. Have you checked out on something called Google Fiber. Supposely I been hearing that it is ''A big deal" and will revolutionize our industry just as computers have.

Never head about that before, sounds sort of like the NBN, but much faster that that.

From what it looks like it is only an American project, which would be why I've never heard of it. (I'm an Australian)
I'm not sure about the average family, but a business would need one of them especially if they are doing multiple overseas calls that can't have lag or blur, so the 125MB/s would come in handy to them. (There are 8 bits in a byte, so 1000Mbits/s divided by 8 = 125MB/s) So in theory it would revolutionize everyone, who can afford it.

EDIT: Just as I posted this, post #167 appeared, however it was already there, so basically it appears there are double posts, both with the number 167, This would technically be a bug. Refreshing fixed the problem.

Last edited:

Orpheus Rex

What causes divergence?
hmm... I wonder... You mentioned about there existing universes with 100% divergence, but not less than that for a range. Could you maybe expand on that a bit?

paradox404

What causes divergence?
hmm... I wonder... You mentioned about there existing universes with 100% divergence, but not less than that for a range. Could you maybe expand on that a bit?

Divergence is basically the difference between two worldlines. The thing that actually causes the divergence I have no clue how it works but I'll explain the best I can. (From what I have been able to gather on time)

Firstly, I believe there are many different types of Divergence between worldines (There is probably subcategories On each though), such as History Divergence, Time-Weather Divergence (Differences between weather occurring at the same time between different worldlines), Human Divergence (Differences between the humans physically on a worldline and other things), Universe Divergence (Differences between stuff such as the layout, size), Physics Divergence (Self explanatory), just to name a few. The main one is the Absolute Divergence, which could probably be achieved by averaging out the other divergences. (In theory, making such a machine that measures and averages the information, a "Divergence Meter")
Also there might be something called "Time-Machine-Acceptance Divergence", which if the Number goes beyond a certain point, you can't escape the worldline you end up on, or drop out entirely without getting to your destination.

For a first example, say in this worldline you run out of Milk but you don't need it urgently, this leaves you with a choice, do you buy it from the shops now, or not (Yes or No), if no, do you buy it later? (Yes or No) or do you get someone else to buy it? (Yes or No). If your counterpart decides for someone else to buy it, that creates a slight divergence between the worldlines, however you could also have not run out of it in the first place which would probably create more divergence than without the milk. Also a worldline where you desperately need the milk would have a higher divergence

As for the divergence in physics, you could say the following about divergence. If there is a great enough divergence there should be some freak of physics in the alternate time line. Such as worldlines where the earth doesn't have enough mass to support an atmosphere, but has it anyway; or a worldline where the earth has no sun and can support the day/night cycle and temperature without it.

Obviously there is no clear line between the Yes/No diversions, it would be more of a blur. For example you could say it would be "Sort of", as such would happen in worldlines where the universe is faced with a scenario of if the Universe getting destroyed. Yes/Sort of/No (It doesn't look right so I always put Yes/No) In one end of the Spectrum the universe is destroyed instantly, closer to the middle it is partially destroyed and the other end it is unaffected. In there, there would be a rare occurrence of a non-Yes/No divergence, being "How Much time does it take for it to be destroyed?" A universe such as one that is affected by a spontaneous destruction would instantly get a massive divergence from ours after that point.

Also major events can change divergence significantly if they are changed.

In a large number of universes there are a large number of (History-Divergence) worldlines that share the same fate, so in theory things called "Attractor Fields" could exist that contain all these worldlines, whether one can cross these at any point is another question entirely. (I don't think that is possible except for certain points in time). Also that said there could also be Super-Attractor fields (A cluster of attractor fields with a loosely common event(s), such as a type of war) and possibly even Hyper-attractor fields. (I am unsure about this one, but it could be a cluster of super attractor fields that common in a certain type of way, such as if the worldlines are peaceful or always locked in war.)

Because of Divergence there are literally Infinite possibilities (Or a number so big humans can't comprehend, which simply keeps getting larger), and the universe for all we know could blow up as I write this or as someone reads this. I hope I answered the question you were asking.

...why do I get the felling that I am talking like a TT.