Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Khaos

where the wild things are
After reading page 15 and seeing the discussion about the NSA being able to hack into modern technology, it makes me feel good knowing they wont get very far from hacking into my life. I don't own any "smart" devices. I have a cell phone, but it has no GPS chip. Its actually a very old cell phone... Ancient. I mean the only thing they could hack is my computer. I don't have any of my appliances hooked up to the internet (who the hell needs their toaster hooked up to the internet for?)

And my TV...

old+tv+set.jpg

It looks something like that ^

I was seriously born in the wrong century.

Ryan John Gray

My name is Floyd Ellison; I am a time traveler.
I am not supposed to be in 2013, but since I am here I have decided to join this forum to ease my loneliness until the time I am capable to continue my journey.
Please allow me to tell you a bit about myself.
I left from the year 2043.
I believe that I am 19 years old, but I can't be sure.
I am an orphan who was found living on the streets of a mostly abandoned Dalmatovo.
I traveled back in time in a homemade machine that was built by myself and a few others in a small underground group.
I am really not all that great at introductions, so please just ask me questions. I am willing to answer to the best of my abilities.

Hello Floyd,

I am currently undertaking a writing project about time travel and if it's at all possible, I'd like to interview you. Do you have Skype at all?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Orpheus Rex

Hello Floyd,

I am currently undertaking a writing project about time travel and if it's at all possible, I'd like to interview you. Do you have Skype at all?

I hope to hear from you soon.
Sorry. He's hasn't been on here for a month or two. He just vanished leaving only a cryptic message on another forum.

Orpheus Rex

NBC News: 'All Americans Microchipped by 2017'

Didn't Aevi make a similar prediction?
This news article predates Aevi. Then again, he said it would hit Europe first...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The virus... In most places it is legal to make a virus... but a felony to distribute it.
I have some ideas for it though... Make it send a smaller polymorphic virus. Let that virus act as an entry point for a larger metamorphic virus designed to spread all the information from that computer across the web. That way it would be telling.

paradox404

="Orpheus Rex, post: 81215, member: 45destroy News: 'All Americans Microchipped by 2017'

Didn't Aevi make a similar prediction?
This news article predates Aevi. Then again, he said it would hit Europe first...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The virus... In most places it is legal to make a virus... but a felony to distribute it.
I have some ideas for it though... Make it send a smaller polymorphic virus. Let that virus act as an entry point for a larger metamorphic virus designed to spread all the information from that computer across the web. That way it would be telling.

Good idea, although it would still need to destroy the hackers device after completion. In this scenario it would more or less be doing exactly would the governments probably already do. Hack with a counter hack. The Larger virus would be 3 stage, first as you suggested would be to upload all data on the computer hard drive to the net. Stage 2 wipes all data apart from where the virus is, also the virus uploads copies of itself to local computers. Stage 3 overpowers the hardware until it explodes.

Speaking of Aevi, if he was real then it is likely that his rebellion failed to repeal the new world order. And the microchip would be the mark of the beast from the Bible.

Orpheus Rex

Speaking of Aevi, if he was real then it is likely that his rebellion failed to repeal the new world order. And the microchip would be the mark of the beast from the Bible.

15,000 views in less than a year. He's at least successful on that count.

But, I don't think so. He wasn't trying to start a rebellion in our time or in our worldline. It would happen in the 2040's sometime from a hidden place somewhere in the mountains. Even still, his attempt may have failed on or worldline(if there is overlap) , but he might have succeeded in his own.

But the microchip is disturbing at the very least.

Anyways, Paradox(and others)... Do ya'll remember my post where I attempted to explain Aevi's post on the Catholic Forum? It seems to have disappeared. I was looking for it, because I thought of something new and wanted to look at my old explanation to see if it fit.

Actually I feel as if quite a few messages may have gone missing.

Orpheus Rex

Definitely. At least six of my posts are missing. I know this because when I do a search for all my posts, it says 160. But, if I look where it says " messages," it says 166. After this, it will turn to 161 and 167. I know I didn't delete my posts... unless I've gone mad.:sick: