Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

"Robin Williams dead. Police suspect arson, but I Doubtfire."

2c1vrvi.jpg

For a moment there, I looked at the timestamp of your Watchmen post and thought you'd put it up before he died, but then I realized the news actually broke yesterday and the wonder was shattered. :eek:
Well, technically, he was found 1200PDT, and I made that post at 1716EST, or 1416PDT. Really, I didn't know about it until you lead me to "The Comedian's Funeral", and then checked my phone for a Yahoo! update on Robin Williams, and thereafter I made the connection.

Ayasano

For a moment there, I looked at the timestamp of your Watchmen post and thought you'd put it up before he died, but then I realized the news actually broke yesterday and the wonder was shattered. :eek:
Well, technically, he was found 1200PDT, and I made that post at 1716EST, or 1416PDT. Really, I didn't know about it until you lead me to "The Comedian's Funeral", and then checked my phone for a Yahoo! update on Robin Williams, and thereafter I made the connection.
Why exactly did you post the image originally then? Was it just random?

eHhlHpI.jpg

Ayasano

eHhlHpI.jpg
I'll take that as a yes.
The director of PEAR (Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research) Robert Jahn, once had the opportunity to ask the Dalai Lama on whether or not he thought that the RNG (random number generators) themselves were conscious.
The Dalai Lama contemplated for a moment, and then replied
"if you think they're conscious, then they're conscious."

Ayasano

The director of PEAR (Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research) Robert Jahn, once had the opportunity to ask the Dalai Lama on whether or not he thought that the RNG (random number generators) themselves were conscious.
The Dalai Lama contemplated for a moment, and then replied
"if you think they're conscious, then they're conscious."

I understand the analogy, although I would disagree with the Dalai Llama.