Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Kezmer

I read all the pages of this a couple weeks ago and was just so fascinated by this i had to join the group
What were the topics that fascinated you most? :)

I had just played Quantum Break on xbox one and it involved time travel so After i beat it i was still fascinated with the idea and i googled time travel and came upon this forum. I clicked on this thread and i just couldnt stop reading it i guess because it was almost 3 years old and wasn't confirmed a hoax. I have been reading other posts and about the hdr and john titor. Always been into this time travel discussion just never talk about it like at work lol. Glad to find people to talk to about this. Even if its impossible i love the topic

Kezmer

A word of advice, never tell any of your work mates that you are into time-travel ;) :D
Im just a mailman so we are already a wacky sort. Years ago we all had a conversation about traveling to the future and even the most skeptical people felt it was possible if you could go fast enough. One of the most conservative guys i never thought would be on my side said how he read a story of astronauts were training in the centrifuge thing and after he got out his watch was a few milliseconds off what their synced time was meaning time had passed differently for him.

TimeFlipper

Hmm really?, usually its the opposite of high G forces you get in a centrifuge where time appears to slow down :D
Anyways, in the UK a mailman is called a postman, so iam assigning you your own personal song that you will be known by :LOL:

Kezmer

Hmm really?, usually its the opposite of high G forces you get in a centrifuge where time appears to slow down :D
Anyways, in the UK a mailman is called a postman, so iam assigning you your own personal song that you will be known by :LOL:

you are correct i just wrote it wrong lol. Thanks for the song too!!