Hello 2014, from SN1987A, AN1999, 2046Z.

This is all crap. I have no idea what you are talking about. If you claim to be some supreme thinker or energy force, or whatever because I lost track, remember entropy.

His mind seems to be racing. He has so many thoughts on many things, some of which are interesting, but he won't tell us who he really is. :)
My thoughts exactly. This is just another example of how PCP works on the mental capacity of someone with a lot of time on their hands.

ONE LOVE
CAN YOU STOP A PHOENIX ? ? ?

I have all the time of a RAINBOW . As We ALL DO .

SPIRIT can never falter.
Of what I have learned is that LOVE is an UNDYING TRUTH.
I can not FATHOM the beauty that has gone into the craft; but I can APPRECIATE THE CRAFT; it is A ADVENTUROUS TALE.
moon_that_never_sets_by_andiihsandi-d5jcx9o.png

and Truth Always Prevails; AS DOES LIFE ALWAYS, TOO.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I Google your information and found the following information. I still have no clue about
what your trying to say in your postings. Why are you posting here, if 99.9% of the
members here do not understand your postings? :confused:

You are the first member in over 10 years on this web site that I think needs
professional help, Your postings are not of this real world.

"'You had best tell me all about it now,' I said. 'Half-confidences are worse than none. Besides, you do not know how much we know of it.'

"'On your head be it, Alice!' cried her mother; and then, turning to me, 'I will tell you all, sir. Do not imagine that my agitation on behalf of my son arises from any fear lest he should have had a hand in this terrible affair. He is utterly innocent of it. My dread is, however, that in your eyes and in the eyes of others he may appear to be compromised. That however is surely impossible. His high character, his profession, his antecedents would all forbid it.'

"'Your best way is to make a clean breast of the facts,' I answered. 'Depend upon it, if your son is innocent he will be none the worse.'

"'Perhaps, Alice, you had better leave us together,' she said, and her daughter withdrew. 'Now, sir,' she continued, 'I had no intention of telling you all this, but since my poor daughter has disclosed it I have no alternative. Having once decided to speak, I will tell you all without omitting any particular.'

"'It is your wisest course,' said I.

jeremy-brett-as-sherlock-holmes-sherlock-holmes-14711347-1161-1649.jpg

I Google your information and found the following information. I still have no clue about
what your trying to say in your postings. Why are you posting here, if 99.9% of the

Coral_Castle_2.jpg

Time traveling is tangential to "real world".
By creating a "tear" "through" "itself".
You've never talked to yourself before and after but then it occurred always?
Berenstein or Berenstain Bears? | The Mandela Effect

bSN4N3r.jpg

I'm very good at Mechanics and Mechanical Drafts, I am Professionally Certified.
So Please Do Not Tell Me I Need Professional Help When You're Talking To A Professional.

Ra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With the Ancient Egyptian's complicated polytheistic beliefs, Ra was worshipped as the creator god to some Ancient Egyptians, specifically his followers at Heliopolis.[3] It was believed that Ra wept, and from the tears he wept came man.[3] These cult-followers believed that Ra was self-created, while followers of Ptah believed that Ra was created by Ptah.[4] It is believed that this is the reason for pyramids of Old Kingdom worshippers at Heliopolis rarely mentioning Ra.[4] In a passage of the Book of the Dead, Ra cuts himself, and his blood transforms into two intellectual personifications: Hu, or authority, and Sia, or mind.[3] Ra is also accredited with the creation of the seasons, months, plants, and animals.[5]

7ZQD8AG.png

Lmlk-seal_impression-h2d-gg22_2003-02-21.jpg

MuQSo5h.jpg

You ever been to The Moon That Never Sets?
Heard of the Tree of Life? Ever rode on a Dragon?

eX0MB8K.jpg

harvard.jpg

1024px-Light_Dragoons_TRF.svg.png

Lloyd%2BBoom%2BBox.jpg