Hello 2014, from SN1987A, AN1999, 2046Z.

sEeMsLeGiT

Thank you for proving my point. I knew you respond this way. I'm sure your response to this post will be a spread of just as pointless gibberish and pics. My advice to everyone reading this is to ignore this so he goes away, and for the moderator to ban the user.
Pointless gibberish only to YOU. Does not mean my words do not have merit only because YOU don't want them to. You can not make them have no merit just with callow neglect of the meaning of them.
Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

Thank you for proving my point. I knew you respond this way. I'm sure your response to this post will be a spread of just as pointless gibberish and pics. My advice to everyone reading this is to ignore this so he goes away, and for the moderator to ban the user.
I like how, again, the only thing you have at this point is to antagonize me and devalue my words and works solely because you are misunderstanding what I am trying to point out to you; there is a great deal going on with things off-earth and there is a huge cultural and cognitive paradigm shift occurring.
If you "knew" I would respond any way, then why are you posting to begin with? If you are such a know it all, if you know everything, then there is no need for your comments unless you can say anything better. The only thing I am trying to get across is a message of love and peace, why is it that you are attacking me for this? Why are you antagonizing me? You are posting here only as a BULLY.

As I said before, MENTAL DIARRHEA.
Talking SHIT a MILE a MINUTE.

If you don't like what I am saying, ESPECIALLY when you apparently know more than I do, then IGNORE ME instead of FLAMING me, TROLLING me, and calling for my ban.

Back off with your senseless antagonistic remarks; you have clearly stated that you do not understand what I am saying, so why is it that you would antagonize what you do not understand?

I will only respond to this because I would like to point out a few things. I never reply to people like you because for the most part I enjoy the entertainment value it brings me to read through threads like this one. But this time, I felt inclined to end this nonsense for everyone reading because it's just too bizarre and you aren't playing by the "normal crazy person thread creator" rules. You will not hear from me again because I don't have time to run in circles with someone like yourself.

If we follow your journey on this thread, to be honest you started out just like everyone does that has crazy claims to offer. You come on slow, try to explain a few things, answer a few questions, etc. This is done to peak someone's interest. Then as normal there are a few spaces of silence until some members ask a few questions and seem to be trying to figure out what you are talking about. This was played by the book. The turn for you was when people asked for clarification, you ignored them and started blasting the thread with pointless pics of drawings on your arms, psychedelic pictures of the universe and mindless rants of twisted religious and astrological points, that have absolutely no correlation other than what you have conjured up in your mind.

I am in no way a bully. It's actually funny that you called me that because after what I have seen from you so far, you must be running out of things to say to keep up your "all-knowing" facade. Which if I can give you a word of warning, when you reply as you did to me earlier you ruin all credibility of what you are trying to sell us. I also do not know everything. I am merely pointing out exactly what is happening. I'm sure as much as you would hate to do so, you would have to agree that I am correct. Look I am not against crazy ideas or people's beliefs, and frankly you can believe what you want. What I do have a problem with is that you keep trying to sell an idea that you have not explained at all. My guess is that YOU don't even know what you are talking about.

Like I mentioned earlier you will not hear from me again. I will not respond in any way to your reply either because I am sure I know what you are going to say, which will be something to the same exact thing you already have. So rip away, just know that as I read it you will be proving me right, yet again.

Pointless gibberish only to YOU. Does not mean my words do not have merit only because YOU don't want them to. You can not make them have no merit just with callow neglect of the meaning of them.
Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

I like how, again, the only thing you have at this point is to antagonize me and devalue my words and works solely because you are misunderstanding what I am trying to point out to you; there is a great deal going on with things off-earth and there is a huge cultural and cognitive paradigm shift occurring.
If you "knew" I would respond any way, then why are you posting to begin with? If you are such a know it all, if you know everything, then there is no need for your comments unless you can say anything better. The only thing I am trying to get across is a message of love and peace, why is it that you are attacking me for this? Why are you antagonizing me? You are posting here only as a BULLY.

As I said before, MENTAL DIARRHEA.
Talking SHIT a MILE a MINUTE.

If you don't like what I am saying, ESPECIALLY when you apparently know more than I do, then IGNORE ME instead of FLAMING me, TROLLING me, and calling for my ban.

Back off with your senseless antagonistic remarks; you have clearly stated that you do not understand what I am saying, so why is it that you would antagonize what you do not understand?

I will only respond to this because I would like to point out a few things. I never reply to people like you because for the most part I enjoy the entertainment value it brings me to read through threads like this one. But this time, I felt inclined to end this nonsense for everyone reading because it's just too bizarre and you aren't playing by the "normal crazy person thread creator" rules. You will not hear from me again because I don't have time to run in circles with someone like yourself.

If we follow your journey on this thread, to be honest you started out just like everyone does that has crazy claims to offer. You come on slow, try to explain a few things, answer a few questions, etc. This is done to peak someone's interest. Then as normal there are a few spaces of silence until some members ask a few questions and seem to be trying to figure out what you are talking about. This was played by the book. The turn for you was when people asked for clarification, you ignored them and started blasting the thread with pointless pics of drawings on your arms, psychedelic pictures of the universe and mindless rants of twisted religious and astrological points, that have absolutely no correlation other than what you have conjured up in your mind.

I am in no way a bully. It's actually funny that you called me that because after what I have seen from you so far, you must be running out of things to say to keep up your "all-knowing" facade. Which if I can give you a word of warning, when you reply as you did to me earlier you ruin all credibility of what you are trying to sell us. I also do not know everything. I am merely pointing out exactly what is happening. I'm sure as much as you would hate to do so, you would have to agree that I am correct. Look I am not against crazy ideas or people's beliefs, and frankly you can believe what you want. What I do have a problem with is that you keep trying to sell an idea that you have not explained at all. My guess is that YOU don't even know what you are talking about.

Like I mentioned earlier you will not hear from me again. I will not respond in any way to your reply either because I am sure I know what you are going to say, which will be something to the same exact thing you already have. So rip away, just know that as I read it you will be proving me right, yet again.
"I am in no way a bully. "
Yes, you are. The only reason you're posting here is to antagonise and insult me.
"I will not respond in any way to your reply either because I am sure I know what you are going to say,"
Good, I won't respond to anything else you say, since it's all demeaning and pointless. Thanks.

d4171b83-99b3-4593-ac3f-3610166f2c5c-620x372.jpeg

mediapreview

"We have much information about the fractional / decimal system the Egyptians used found in the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus and the Moscow Papyrus, texts which few classical scholars go near, simply because mathematics is outside of their area of study. In fact, of the hundreds of thousands of articles and treaties written on ancient Egypt, fewer than ten have been written on the mathematical papyri. Historians do not base their translations and theories on what was a FUNDAMENTAL and essential aspect of Egyptian science. THE EGYPTIANS UNDERSTOOD PI." - David Ritchie

Eternal return - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
800px-Blake_jacobsladder.jpg

Sanyam Deshi

Maybe I am just being cynical, and I don't mean to sound rude, but I thought this section was meant to be used as sort of a time traveler discussion and time travel claims section and not a section for random art and puzzles.

I realize that some of the posts that you have made are trying to spread certain messages that you want people to hear, but the simple overload of posts sort of waters down their effectiveness. There are certain times to make scientific posts, as in when those specific scientific topics are up for discussion. What I am trying to say is: brevity can be a very helpful concept.

Everyone is wondering, Who is John Titor? I am telling you that I am here and back. And yet I am attacked and insulted. I do not know what else you want from me.

"What I am trying to say is: brevity can be a very helpful concept."
http://thespiritscience.net/2014/07/14/the-soul-fits-into-quantum-mechanics-according-to-physicist/

"Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing"

"for random art and puzzles."
Your life is the assortment of random art and puzzles, I am only trying to help you solve it.

Sanyam Deshi

Everyone is wondering, Who is John Titor? I am telling you that I am here and back. And yet I am attacked and insulted. I do not know what else you want from me.
Okay, so here we get the claim in question. You claim to be John Titor.

Your life is the assortment of random art and puzzles, I am only trying to help you solve it.
You are indeed correct. Life is an assortment of random art and puzzles. Your links, pictures, and videos are not relevant to the problems in question.

Someone who is making such a claim as extreme as yours would need to gain tons of credibility to get anyone to care about what you are saying. I am not here to debunk your claim, but instead, to take a perspective of "what if you're telling the truth". Obviously, to get people to believe what you are saying and want to back your claims, you are going to need credibility. In order to get credibility, you are going to need clarity and respect.

Let's start with clarity. To be clear, you need to be able to speak to people who view your posts in a language that they are able to understand. Let's see what you have done. You have posted various forms of media, sometimes with random numbers and gibberish below it. In your last post, you said that you are trying to help solve life's puzzles, but you are simply creating more. Although some of your media may be interesting and valid, the times when you are posting them are sporadic and irrelevant.

You will also need to gain the respect of others for them to even begin to care to believe your claims. Clarity is part of gaining respect, because when you speak in terms that others can understand, you become more easy to relate to. By posting in videos and pictures, you dehumanize yourself to those who view your messages. Another aspect of respect is forum etiquette. Since you have come on here, you have started random threads and made various posts in different sections for no apparent reason. This includes numerous posts per day of all the same kind. These tendencies make you come across as a spammer instead of the important figure that you are trying to come across as.

My conclusion is that it isn't the fault of everyone else that the reception to your posts hasn't been a positive one. You are the cause of your own destruction. Whenever I critique someone, I also try to provide a means to improvement, so that is what I will do next.

First, you are going to need to cut down the number of posts that you make. Right now, you easily make more than 10 posts per day on average. You also have 3 active topics in this section alone. First, create 1 final topic with the intention clearly stated and only use that one. Pick a title like "I am John Titor and I have returned". In the actual body of this post, state your intentions as to why you have returned and what you are trying to accomplish. This topic will be your 1 home base on this forum. From this point on, you may respond to your own topic with media, as you have been doing, but include a description as to why you posted it, what it means, and its significance. Preferably, only make posts like these at most twice a day. The only exception to this rule is to make clear-cut responses to other posts people make in your topic. If you want to make a reply to a topic that wasn't created by you, make sure that the media or puzzle that you include is relevant to progressing the topic in question.

Let me remind you that this paragraph above is not this forum's rules, but my personal guide for you salvaging any remaining respect and credibility that you might still have on this forum. If you have a message that you want to spread, speak strongly and clearly in words that even the most basic of people will understand.