Hello All, Again :)

TheMadProfessor

Hello Chaps and Chapesses :cool:

I am back after a long illness, but better, fitter and more ready to move forward again. I used to post regarding the Philly Exp, but in the year and a half I was ill, I have lost my login details, my old email address (it was my company email address, I lost my company through illness)

Anyhow, I am back. I am still working on my PX experiments. I have also been asked to help with the design and manufacture of a craft that is going to go somewhere...... Just not sure where or even when..... Either way, it should be quite interesting.

I hope also to be filming and sharing some of my projects on here. I cannot show anything about the craft.... I am under some quite serious NDAs, but I guess the world will know of its existence if it works..... (Look for the Union Flag (British Flag) showing up in some unusual places)

Anyhow, nice to be back, and lets hope we can crack some serious science this time :D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome back member the mad professor to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur

correction123

Professor Opmmur how are you, I haven't had the pleasure of talking with you for a good many years, how is your family doing! I respected many of our conversations on more than several occasions. Again I want to thank you for that atlas book you gave to me about the human body, I still use it now and then and maybe more now since I mainly research and practice Rife Frequencies and 8-D IRIS From China. I am still awaiting my friends 1999 HDR so I can do this on my free time and travel to those places I once did so many years back.

I remember we talked about the fiber cable used in certain unnamed mobiles of the past before fiber cable was an option! I always think about that conversation. I know you work a lot so I thought instead of calling you I would just leave a message to say hello.