Hello everybody

Noir_Nox

The unknown fascinates me. I would love to visit every possible country with the remains of ancient civilisations. I would like to have a time machine and travel to the far corners of the past to learn the truth about the creation of us and the universe. When I was a child, I was collecting all articles from newspapers and magazines about the crop circles in my country. It was some alien boom at the time. In a way, I created my own The X-Files :) English is not my first language, so forgive my grammar mistakes.

Art

The Univers was not created .
Our sun was a geant hydrogene gaz planet in the sirius system, there is 20 000 years old, the hydrogene explose and our sun start shining in the sky.
The water in the geant planet is expulsed in a star corona.
The star corona reach our planet and earth receive water.
But when the sun start to illuminate, the deflagration push a little planet , this planet hit the earth 15000 years ago, and explose a continent called MU, in the indian ocean, and the compression make desert on earth. Every reptiles died.
This planet was the moon. There was 14000 years ago, the moon start to concentrate all radiations of the Univers and the first human baby born with the conception of earth and sun. Somes advanced civilisation come to assist to the bird of a new creature, called human. They do nothink, they teach this new creature and go back.
The first human creature was black.
There is 13000 years ago, again in egypt, the moon, earth and sun, make a new creature, arabian human. 3 civilisation came to see the new creature.
11000 years ago, asian, and only 10000 years ago, white nordic peoples.