Hello everyone!

Ann_Aba

Hello I'm Annie!

It's so nice to have found this place. I didn't use to go online much so I have been limited to talking about exploring new worlds and astral adventures with my "not so open minded" friends. I'm hoping this will be the start of a lovely journey!

So far, I have had some great experiences reading tarot cards and I have tried my hand in radionics. But radionics didn't go so well. I think the machine I bought may have been broken or something. I tried to fix it myself and it did a little bit better but I still think it's broken. I worked at a repair shop so I know how to solder, but that's pretty much where my knowledge in electronics stops!
Maybe I can find more answers here! :)

Hello!

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis Ann...enjoy your stay. We have the answers you are looking for in addition to many unanswered questions.

Ann_Aba

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!

Paulajedi, oh yes please! I don't know much about tarot. I read soooo much different information. So many people have so many different ideas about how it works. I like the movie spreads and the daily cards, myself!

Emanuela, yes and no! Nothing that would convert a skeptic but some things have been eerily accurate. How about you, does it work for you?

After reading those time travel threads... I am really curious about those HDR machines.

Wind7

Staff
Hello:)

Welcome to the forum!

I love this site for its many different aspects of interest.

I hope you find it the same!

Enjoy yourself!

:):)

emanuela

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!

Paulajedi, oh yes please! I don't know much about tarot. I read soooo much different information. So many people have so many different ideas about how it works. I like the movie spreads and the daily cards, myself!

Emanuela, yes and no! Nothing that would convert a skeptic but some things have been eerily accurate. How about you, does it work for you?

After reading those time travel threads... I am really curious about those HDR machines.

Annie I don't know anything about tarots, and I think I'm not well with them, but it would be intereasting to know something personal about it, like a question about time travel :rolleyes: