Hello Everyone!

dustin255

Hello,
I'm a major science nerd. I love parapsychology and psychotronics of every kind. I'm highly interested and I'm doing project in remote viewing and precognition. I'm re-learning the controlled remote viewing again and I've been using it successfully for financial markets. I hope to learning more about psychotronics from people with experience and eventually build my own machine one day as I believe it's possible for thoughts to be converted into matter. I'm learning electrical engineering so that I can build the foundation to building these devices without wasting a bunch of money upfront. I also find the Hem-Sync tapes fascinating how they've taken the technology where it is today. I used to be active on this website years ago, but left for awhile because life got in the way.

Devices I Own:
Hyper Dimensional Resonator (2012 Version)
Space Time Modulator
Neurophone (New Version) By Patrick Flanagan
QuWave - Economy Pendent
Q-Link Pendent
Clarity Meter (Old Version) by Hank Levin

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, you have an impressive number of devices!! Nice!

Hope you'll tell us about all of them, what you do with them, and everything! Looking forward to hearing more!

I own a 2012 HDR too! :)

Welcome to the site!!

dustin255

Yeah, here's the links for them below.

Neurophone (New Version) By Patrick Flanagan - Out of Production due to Patrick Flanagan's death. But, information on this can be found in this press release - NEO Neurophone Ultrasonic Wearable Tech Chosen by Indiegogo for InDemand Status
QuWave - Economy Pendent - Electronic Pendant Harmonizer - Scalar Wave Schumann Resonance to Fight EMF and Improve Health wherever you are.
Q-Link Pendent -Q-Link Acrylic SRT-3 Pendant (Black)
Clarity Meter (Old Version) by Hank Levin - The Clarity Meter |

I prefer the QuWave Products over Q-Link. The Q-link was weaker and it's kinda marketed like some gimmick. I'm selling my Clarity Meter on ebay for buying other experimental devices with the money. The neurophone I used it first when I got it but, I had health problem after so I haven't been using it much as I'm not sure about the safety of such a device.

dustin255

I forgot to mention that I'm a member of the United States Psychotronics Association & International Remove Viewing Association.

Mayhem

Zenith
@dustin255 remote viewing for the markets might draw a lot of attention if the information turns out to be pretty accurate. While this wouldnt be under any law i guess at present what are your thoughts on this angle?

dustin255

@dustin255 remote viewing for the markets might draw a lot of attention if the information turns out to be pretty accurate. While this wouldnt be under any law i guess at present what are your thoughts on this angle?
Yeah I agree, I've been doing pretty good lately I don't post many often publicly. I'll go private as soon as my prediction hit an high accuracy rate for Financial Markets and I'll start a subscription for people.