Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

alpha centauri

@Giah Lou
I dont know, how we can help, if you are anywhere, where the enemy is. Except we are already. where the enemy is, but then we are also doomed.

I do not work for any government. But you can say you are a refugee. A lot of them have thrown their papers away and got refugee status. Or you can say you lost your mind and dont know who you are. No clue how to deal with such a situation.

Can you tell us more? How and when did the war start? Who fought against who? And who is the enemy?
What do you know about Russia? Harriet B? TimeFlipper? John Titor?

Giah Lou

@Giah Lou
I dont know, how we can help, if you are anywhere, where the enemy is. Except we are already. where the enemy is, but then we are also doomed.

I do not work for any government. But you can say you are a refugee. A lot of them have thrown their papers away and got refugee status. Or you can say you lost your mind and dont know who you are. No clue how to deal with such a situation.

Can you tell us more? How and when did the war start? Who fought against who? And who is the enemy?
I'vw landed in Russia, and they are enemies. They will destroy everyone and everything in future. The nature, and the other nations. I don't want to become their refugee. I want to escape their soil and then destroy them.

Giah Lou

Cool; Thanks dude, you posting this information has created a few new time lines, there by causing the one you originated from to "slip" away.

So sit back, relax, and Happy New Year; welcome to 2020. The information you possess will make you a wealthy person, just invest in the companies of your future (or start them), financial investors will want to talk to you (Google seems a good bet).

And if you ever get a chance; tell your time travel techs to use a static containment field anchored to an earth geomagnetic grid point; this negates the "jump to space" scenario (but we didn't figure that out until the mid 2500s). ;)
Google will be existing until the end, but their stocks will fall. Invest in Bing, they won, their search engine will be 1st top especially by image search

Giah Lou

@Giah Lou

Now we are before "WWIII" as many thinks, it will not be a war. Just total elimination of Iran population, and then oil export to US. no more. Russians will try to intervene. but their technology was very old. As a result, Iran and the united Muslim countries. Especially the anti-Jewish coalition will terrorize Europe until 2100s. Then US, Great Britain, Germany, France and some other fly away Earth to the mars.

The United States will weakened. The plague will devour China, China will devour Russia, and Russia the rest of the world

Doc 05

Zenith
Now we are before "WWIII" as many thinks, it will not be a war. Just total elimination of Iran population, and then oil export to US. no more. Russians will try to intervene. but their technology was very old. As a result, Iran and the united Muslim countries. Especially the anti-Jewish coalition will terrorize Europe until 2100s. Then US, Great Britain, Germany, France and some other fly away Earth to the mars.

The United States will weakened. The plague will devour China, China will devour Russia, and Russia the rest of the world
Silly; If we wanted Iran gone, Bush (Sr. or Jr.) would have done it long ago.
This is just election year theatrics along with saber rattling and the Iranians want to influence US elections.
Just like they did backing the Bengazi attack (wasn't no stupid video).

With the launch of the new 60 satellites (space x), targeting will become more accurate; welcome to 1984: 2.0

And why didn't you tell us this stuff was going to happen in detail (eg. Trump wacks Iranian general starting ww3),
efore it happened; you are from the future. ;)

alpha centauri

I'vw landed in Russia, and they are enemies. They will destroy everyone and everything in future. The nature, and the other nations. I don't want to become their refugee. I want to escape their soil and then destroy them.

I guessed you are in Russia. But these 200 km thing is strange. Did you want to land in Japan, Poland or something like that?
Because the western coutries are usually further away.

I talked about the refugee system of Germany. I dont know about the other countries. Russians get a real passport when they have one German descendant. But I think you cannot proof it. You have to do it another way and try to go over the border.

I dont know, where you are, but I would suggest to try to go to a western country: South Korea, Japan, US or the EU. Then you have to say you are persecuted. You can say you are from Iran and a Christian (they get refugee status in Germany. I think also Atheists.). You can also say they stole your passport. I dont know, if that works, but we have a lot of people without passport here.I think you have one, because you are prepared for this for sure. So you just have to get through the border.

That sounds not so farfetched. I think Russia have plans to conquer Europe and poison the oceans since years. I heared about some leaks after the fall of the Soviet Union. And the xenophobia against every Non-Muslim is written in the Quran. The Umma is also some kind of Nationalistic law that is very xenophobic against outsiders. Non-Muslim are second class according to the Umma. Furthermore Mohammed also was also a cultural racist, who killed other people, especially Jews without remorse. And I think also the USA and China could do harmful things to the world, but also every other country. They all want power.

Maybe you have some tips how to couteract this wars? Because I think some governments will read this internet site.

Last edited:

start at edge

Stop worrying .. from what you wrote, all that you described is already in a pretty far timeline from this one, even if the split that caused this avalanche is a relatively recent one.
You were extremely lucky to have landed in a timeline where one of the very few who you can rely on and who you can count on, are the Russians. So, be mindful and friendly there, do not have any hostile or insulting behavior, because you could push away a very needed help from those people .. and do not be scared – they will not harm you in any way, trust me. Just think about this: Russia (in our timeline) is the only one that hosts and shelters people of ALL and ANY religion or belief – this should tell a lot to anyone, especially to those who look at Russia as an enemy.
In my opinion, conquering europe and poisoning the oceans are two notions that somehow contradict each other. I think that only one of them should be considered at a time – either poisoning the oceans or conquering europe (I don’t know if I’m that lucky where I reside).

Giah Lou

Silly; If we wanted Iran gone, Bush (Sr. or Jr.) would have done it long ago.
This is just election year theatrics along with saber rattling and the Iranians want to influence US elections.
Just like they did backing the Bengazi attack (wasn't no stupid video).

With the launch of the new 60 satellites (space x), targeting will become more accurate; welcome to 1984: 2.0

And why didn't you tell us this stuff was going to happen in detail (eg. Trump wacks Iranian general starting ww3),
efore it happened; you are from the future. ;)
each of my words distorts the future, if ww3 will be prevented, then some of the events necessary for me to appear here will not start.
I guessed you are in Russia. But these 200 km thing is strange. Did you want to land in Japan, Poland or something like that?
Because the western coutries are usually further away.

I talked about the refugee system of Germany. I dont know about the other countries. Russians get a real passport when they have one German descendant. But I think you cannot proof it. You have to do it another way and try to go over the border.

I dont know, where you are, but I would suggest to try to go to a western country: South Korea, Japan, US or the EU. Then you have to say you are persecuted. You can say you are from Iran and a Christian (they get refugee status in Germany. I think also Atheists.). You can also say they stole your passport. I dont know, if that works, but we have a lot of people without passport here.I think you have one, because you are prepared for this for sure. So you just have to get through the border.

That sounds not so farfetched. I think Russia have plans to conquer Europe and poison the oceans since years. I heared about some leaks after the fall of the Soviet Union. And the xenophobia against every Non-Muslim is written in the Quran. The Umma is also some kind of Nationalistic law that is very xenophobic against outsiders. Non-Muslim are second class according to the Umma. Furthermore Mohammed also was also a cultural racist, who killed other people, especially Jews without remorse. And I think also the USA and China could do harmful things to the world, but also every other country. They all want power.

Maybe you have some tips how to couteract this wars? Because I think some governments will read this internet site.

War must to be, this is the only way that fucked off Allah and his followers. Muslims must die, Soviet Union was right, the only "religion" that have chances on existance is the secular humanism and atheism only. World will never reach the space level until they are alive.

I don't want to explain details of war, they are changeable, and we do not study our past so carefully, so i donno what will happen in details, i know the most important parts. Like terror arcts on embassies. Iranians have no weapon against US, Russians give a fuck to interfere war, i know. But it will be stupid act for them. Russians fought with Muslim insurgents in my time. I know that Iranians will leave nuclear program and will attempt to build a rocket somewhere northeast of Teheran. I guess they've started already. I advise to make some fire here: 36.6911791,59.9769098 and here: 35.7424325,51.5021949

Giah Lou

Stop worrying .. from what you wrote, all that you described is already in a pretty far timeline from this one, even if the split that caused this avalanche is a relatively recent one.
You were extremely lucky to have landed in a timeline where one of the very few who you can rely on and who you can count on, are the Russians. So, be mindful and friendly there, do not have any hostile or insulting behavior, because you could push away a very needed help from those people .. and do not be scared – they will not harm you in any way, trust me. Just think about this: Russia (in our timeline) is the only one that hosts and shelters people of ALL and ANY religion or belief – this should tell a lot to anyone, especially to those who look at Russia as an enemy.
In my opinion, conquering europe and poisoning the oceans are two notions that somehow contradict each other. I think that only one of them should be considered at a time – either poisoning the oceans or conquering europe (I don’t know if I’m that lucky where I reside).
You don’t know anything about Russians. The Russians of our time are dirty pigs. They can break your door, kill you, rape your wife, eat your dinner, and take your children for slavery. they killed both military and civilians. Russians of this time are not much different. even their language has not changed much. Of course, speaking it is all the same dangerous. They can recognize strangers among them. these people are animals. They have 1984 in the yard. Their state, as a slave owner, beats them with a whip, and they behaves are like a proles. they are only interested in sex, money and alcohol. If you want me to lead an example with the science fiction you know, I would compare them with the Klingons. they are angry, ugly, they have no moral values. They are very demonstrative. For you, they look impressive decent people. Their country looks adequate. But it's like a patrol car behind a billboard. They are trying to impress you with a flourishing land of equality. But in fact, even in North Korea there is more order and prosperity. The main weapon of Russians is not power, but propaganda. They are hypnotized. They are forcibly inspired with ideas. Which they consider their own, therefore they do not give up. I know a lot about my enemy.

Giah Lou

I'd rather die than give up them