Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

TimeFlipper

Barely into the New Year and we start off with a new wannabe time-traveller :LOL:..
Do not concern yourself @Cirrus iam certain that Einstein will be back with all guns firing, as soon as the alcohol has dissipated completely from his body!! :D..

Giah Lou

can you tell us about the Mark of the beast 666 will that happen in our timeline? write back thank you
You all believe in flat land, the conspiracy of Masons, Bigfoot, Chupacabra and Christianity. But the apocalypse had created by people, not gods. Gods came up with people to throw off their responsibility on them, and describe with them what is not clear for sure.

My education was given to me during a difficult nuclear winter, it is general. I studied survival strategy more than the history and culture of the ancients. Probably it will be bad for believers like you to know that in the future everyone will be agnostics. No one will preach ardent atheism. No one will follow any religion and unite for it into groups. Islam will be the last religion that came into being, and the rest of the world will hate Islam associating it with those terrorists from the east. Developed people abandoned religion. Their minds were occupied by progress, and then by war and survival. Seeing terrible things, people cease to believe that it is the will of God.

It is foolish to believe that such a "great" creature as God cares about what you eat (refers to Muslims and Jews). It is foolish to believe that such a "great" creature as God cares about who you fuck with, applies to all religions. If there is a god, only philosophers think about him, and think in the context - that he created the universe through enumeration of coefficients and cross-validation. But not by itself. Some believe that all this is an experiment of God or a stupid tv-show for more advanced life forms.

Do you believe in the ancient gods of sumerians? But they are the oldest.

SUMSU MIMMA ZA E IDU UMISAM,
SUMSU MIMMA ZA E DU ETUTU,
ZA E ZA ADI LA BASI ALAKU.
GABBU ZA E WASU SAG LU.

start at edge

You all believe in flat land, the conspiracy of Masons, Bigfoot, Chupacabra and Christianity. But the apocalypse had created by people, not gods. Gods came up with people to throw off their responsibility on them, and describe with them what is not clear for sure.

My education was given to me during a difficult nuclear winter, it is general. I studied survival strategy more than the history and culture of the ancients. Probably it will be bad for believers like you to know that in the future everyone will be agnostics. No one will preach ardent atheism. No one will follow any religion and unite for it into groups. Islam will be the last religion that came into being, and the rest of the world will hate Islam associating it with those terrorists from the east. Developed people abandoned religion. Their minds were occupied by progress, and then by war and survival. Seeing terrible things, people cease to believe that it is the will of God.

It is foolish to believe that such a "great" creature as God cares about what you eat (refers to Muslims and Jews). It is foolish to believe that such a "great" creature as God cares about who you fuck with, applies to all religions. If there is a god, only philosophers think about him, and think in the context - that he created the universe through enumeration of coefficients and cross-validation. But not by itself. Some believe that all this is an experiment of God or a stupid tv-show for more advanced life forms.

Do you believe in the ancient gods of sumerians? But they are the oldest.

SUMSU MIMMA ZA E IDU UMISAM,
SUMSU MIMMA ZA E DU ETUTU,
ZA E ZA ADI LA BASI ALAKU.
GABBU ZA E WASU SAG LU.
In the timeline you came from, terrible things happened (will have happened) indeed. Stop worrying, you are safe now, at least much safer than you were there. I will bring you up to date about at least one of the aspects you mentioned (the Sumerians).
In this timeline, in those days, the rulers of Israel sold their country to the ancestors of those whom we today call Palestinians. They literally sold it, for money. It was an “all inclusive” sale, population included. Rumors go that those rulers were 12 in total. They established their own communication code, their own (unwritten) rules and laws. Among the first priority of these rules, was (and still is) to never blow their cover, to be undercover at all time. They split the money (you probably can imagine what amount was involved) among themselves and dissipated all over the world to “rule” it, to “dominate” it. It was the only time in this timeline history when a country was sold (bought). There are only speculations about where they are, about who they are, about how they select their descendants (not necessarily blood), about how they communicate, about where they live. As it is not at all blamable for anybody to buy a whole country (if I would have the resources, I would gladly buy one myself), but most blamable to sell it, they were labeled as devils. They (their descendants) are the actual devils in our days, disguised as humans, walking among us. The most horrible events, especially wars, were all generated by them. In our days (and in this timeline) it is estimated that they are not more than 30, spread around the whole world. Politics, religion, war and borders are only a few of their inventions (a long time ago). In their concept, there are no people on the planet, only them and the rest of animals. Yes, you read it right, they consider the rest of us as being animals (dolphins, chimps, Americans, Israelis, giraffes, crocodiles, Canadians, French, horses, dogs, Russian, Chinese, sheep, cattle, etc.) and they consider all of those as being their rightful private belonging (property). So, in their concept, there are no humans.
Back in 1984, there was an attempt to blow the lid off some things, but it was oppressed very quickly – I refer to the TV series “La Piovra” (The Octopus) – (see how the series practically ended), so we should be aware that the devils do not control only politics, but also cultural aspects in many places around the world (movies, music and other forms of art).