Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

start at edge

.. And everybody and every culture should be separate. ..
.. Maybe the greatest words I saw around here by now. You are wise. Yes, everybody and every culture should be separate, just as it is natural to be. It is the strongest reason (but not the only one) why I admire people from Transnistria republic and from Donetsk republic (not exclusively those). They do not care if internationally recognized, yet they are proud of their achievements. I am Romanian. I did not travel much. I was in Germany in autumn 2004 (I hated it, I could hardly wait to come back home), I was in Transnistria in winter 2006 (I liked it very much), I was in Russia in winter 2007 (I loved it, I consider it my real home), I was in Ukraine in winter 2017 (I did not understand much, as my main intention was to see Donetsk where I could not get for some reasons, but I liked it there).

alpha centauri

Thanks for the answer.
Maybe the greatest words I saw around here by now
I wanted to say that it against the western idea of multiculturalism. I dont know if separatism will work better or worse. I am not for or against it. But I can say that East Germany is still more inclined to East Europe than to the Western countries of Europe. Maybe it is, because their parents were told different things in Communism . So it is not only a language barrier. There are things that probably will not change.

When you allow such things like the annexation of Crimea or the separation of Catalonia. than it would mean that multiculturalism failed, in my opinion.. And that would mean also the EU is fragile. There are a lot of different cultures that dont even speak the same language.

Yugoslavia is the same. A multicultural state that failed.

Last edited:

start at edge

Thanks for the answer.

I wanted to say that it against the western idea of multiculturalism. I dont know if separatism will work better or worse. I am not for or against it. But I can say that East Germany is still more inclined to East Europe than to the Western countries of Europe. Maybe it is, because their parents were told different things in Communism . So it is not only a language barrier. There are things that probably will not change.

When you allow such things like the annexation of Crimea or the separation of Catalonia. than it would mean that multiculturalism failed, in my opinion.. And that would mean also the EU is fragile. There are a lot of different cultures that dont even speak the same language.

Yugoslavia is the same. A multicultural state that failed.
You got it perfectly right again – I also find it at least peculiar to try having a mix of different language speaking people and to hope it will work. The worst is that those who engineer (and sustain) this, when seeing that it does not actually work, they try to force it into working (I don’t mean by military force, but by other means). EU is not only fragile, it is completely unnatural. I’ve said this since ’89.

TimeFlipper

:cool:
.. Maybe the greatest words I saw around here by now. You are wise. Yes, everybody and every culture should be separate, just as it is natural to be. It is the strongest reason (but not the only one) why I admire people from Transnistria republic and from Donetsk republic (not exclusively those). They do not care if internationally recognized, yet they are proud of their achievements. I am Romanian. I did not travel much. I was in Germany in autumn 2004 (I hated it, I could hardly wait to come back home), I was in Transnistria in winter 2006 (I liked it very much), I was in Russia in winter 2007 (I loved it, I consider it my real home), I was in Ukraine in winter 2017 (I did not understand much, as my main intention was to see Donetsk where I could not get for some reasons, but I liked it there).

I personally became interested in Romania a few years ago, by virtue of a book called Transylvanian Sunrise, written by Radu Cinamar and Peter Moon, the latter who wrote all of Preston Nichols work in the "Montauk" book series...In 2003 an archaeological discovery was made in the Bucegi Mountains of Romania, where a Sphinx was discovered, and not far from that, a mysterious sealed chamber was also found..

The sealed chamber was detected through the USA Pentagons use of state-of-the-art-satellite technology....The Romanian and US intelligence services were able to open up the sealed chamber, and discovered amongst other things, a "Holographic Hall of Records" left by an advanced civilisation :cool:..

start at edge

:cool:

I personally became interested in Romania a few years ago, by virtue of a book called Transylvanian Sunrise, written by Radu Cinamar and Peter Moon, the latter who wrote all of Preston Nichols work in the "Montauk" book series...In 2003 an archaeological discovery was made in the Bucegi Mountains of Romania, where a Sphinx was discovered, and not far from that, a mysterious sealed chamber was also found..

The sealed chamber was detected through the USA Pentagons use of state-of-the-art-satellite technology....The Romanian and US intelligence services were able to open up the sealed chamber, and discovered amongst other things, a "Holographic Hall of Records" left by an advanced civilisation :cool:..
About the Sphinx I knew. At that time, here it gained the name "The Carpatian Sphinx", but about that chamber only now I find out.
There are a lot of people who became interested in Romania, right after they had the first information about it. It seems that many of them did not even know that Romania exists.
Related to this subject, I was very much impressed by Shady Shae, a Nigerian YouTube-er who lives in the UK since some time. His first encounter with something Romanian was at the end of 2018 and it was related to music. It was a reaction of Shady Shae.
You can see this reaction here:
If you have patience, you can track what Shady did next, first by researching the internet and finally making a trip to Romania and meeting that singer in person at one of his concerts in Bucharest.

TimeFlipper

You can read about the advanced technology in the book i mentioned, Transylvanian Sunrise...Inexpensive copies of it can be found on Ebay and Amazon...Its well worth reading :)..

Rezz

I returned from 2183 to 2020, the starting point where it all began. I have bad news for you. If you change your mind based on the data that I give you, it will affect the future, and the future will be completely different. Therefore, to prove my existence through the almanic and other rubbish will be very unbelievable. But I can say what will happen very soon and what has already happened, but you do not know about it. Or do not attach any importance to this. But this is precisely what will lead our world to the consequences that occurred in my time.

Сolonization. In 2100, in honor of the beginning of the new century, IASA (International instead of national) (Previosly ICAO & NASA & companies like SpaceX) ships of the colonists will be launched on Mars, which will later proclaim independence from the earth, so Americanly. All countries that are not included in the program and their people, as well as mostly poor people, will remain dying on earth. The elite of society and rich people will leave the earth, and will regularly pump the ocean and atmosphere out of the earth. Many decent countries like the countries of Scandinavia will fight for the lives of their citizens, creating shelters with air recirculation. This is that thing for they are already spending their money on.

Russia will seize and subjugate all countries. A nuclear winter will begin on earth. After all, whole the world will consist of bunkers, Russia, and rebels.

Nature will begin to fight man and his waste, creating creatures and viruses that destroy plastic and humans.

I'm not going to go back. Navigation is broken and there is no fuel. I don't know much about devices. I'm an infantryman and not an engineer. But i know that returning to the future is much easier than to the past. Indeed, to get into the future, it is enough to hang on a strong gravitational wave. But to get into the past, you need to break through the fiber of matter or something, that is a part i can not understand. My jump was not successful. Even with all the data about where the earth is moving, where it will be in 2020 and where it is in 2183, an error of a couple of degrees occurred. And I ended up on the territory of the enemy.

I tried to contact the Norwegian Navy to convey information about what would happen, but they considered me crazy. And now I’m looking for a way out, I need documents of your time, I have weapons, I can cross the border by firing back, but I don’t think it will come out without your help. Some of my equipment burned in air, we calculated the housing of the landing module for our discharged atmosphere, but not for earth 2020, we just didn’t have accurate data

And sorry for Google Translate,
our language is more different from this version of English
i m from russia , я не враг , хотя ты прав это возможно