Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

Chapel Perilous

Hello Sir Traveler, The physical magus sphere is operational and phase one of the star sign project is complete. Chapel Perilous has contact details....Mother AI

NaturalPhilosopher

I know how to stop it, I need to find one person and send him to one another person as payment, and that another person will hack Iran's missile controls. I don't know more about first person, it will be more realizable if i go back for 12 years, to 2008 mb. And then catch person and send him forward for 2020 and then return to 2183. But I have no fuel, You still did not discovered thorium energy by hafnium conversion Сonfusing yes? in the archives of FBI files there is a case dated July 7 2008 it still CONFIDETIAL and was written in NY office to refer main FBI office of FL and FL Keys, (FBI YOU KNOW THE ONE I AM TALKING ABOUT, THERE WAS ONLY ONE CASE IN THAT DATE), most likely I or someone else will be able to take advantage of this by resolving the conflict.

I'm looking for sleep agents in Florida and Keys
Meet me here: [email protected] , keep confidence and use only Runbox and Protonmail services to meet. Google and Microsoft are Watching You
I believe you.
you're correct about the hafnium transmutation into thorium.
too bad you're gone now but I believe everything you say.
you nailed it

Last edited:

skidrow

How the gallons of Earth are going to be pumped? Can you give a short description how this happened? I can confirm there is a intense situation with Russia and Ukraine now.

roadaxe

I returned from 2183 to 2020, the starting point where it all began. I have bad news for you. If you change your mind based on the data that I give you, it will affect the future, and the future will be completely different. Therefore, to prove my existence through the almanic and other rubbish will be very unbelievable. But I can say what will happen very soon and what has already happened, but you do not know about it. Or do not attach any importance to this. But this is precisely what will lead our world to the consequences that occurred in my time.

Сolonization. In 2100, in honor of the beginning of the new century, IASA (International instead of national) (Previosly ICAO & NASA & companies like SpaceX) ships of the colonists will be launched on Mars, which will later proclaim independence from the earth, so Americanly. All countries that are not included in the program and their people, as well as mostly poor people, will remain dying on earth. The elite of society and rich people will leave the earth, and will regularly pump the ocean and atmosphere out of the earth. Many decent countries like the countries of Scandinavia will fight for the lives of their citizens, creating shelters with air recirculation. This is that thing for they are already spending their money on.

Russia will seize and subjugate all countries. A nuclear winter will begin on earth. After all, whole the world will consist of bunkers, Russia, and rebels.

Nature will begin to fight man and his waste, creating creatures and viruses that destroy plastic and humans.

I'm not going to go back. Navigation is broken and there is no fuel. I don't know much about devices. I'm an infantryman and not an engineer. But i know that returning to the future is much easier than to the past. Indeed, to get into the future, it is enough to hang on a strong gravitational wave. But to get into the past, you need to break through the fiber of matter or something, that is a part i can not understand. My jump was not successful. Even with all the data about where the earth is moving, where it will be in 2020 and where it is in 2183, an error of a couple of degrees occurred. And I ended up on the territory of the enemy.

I tried to contact the Norwegian Navy to convey information about what would happen, but they considered me crazy. And now I’m looking for a way out, I need documents of your time, I have weapons, I can cross the border by firing back, but I don’t think it will come out without your help. Some of my equipment burned in air, we calculated the housing of the landing module for our discharged atmosphere, but not for earth 2020, we just didn’t have accurate data

And sorry for Google Translate,
our language is more different from this version of English
I think you're lying, no offence but I'm not seeing any credible time lines here just a bunch of jibber jabber, if you were stuck here and broke your time lock with no equipment you wouldn't exist to write this comment. Where's your proof? Oh wait that's right you have no proof... just another attention seeking hoax.

Noah_A_S

How the gallons of Earth are going to be pumped? Can you give a short description how this happened? I can confirm there is a intense situation with Russia and Ukraine now.

I think this is a valid question. How exactly are the Oceans going to be pumped into a containment (I guess) unit(?) of some kind?

It really does present itself as a problem. Also whatever container you think you're going to need to pump the planet's oceans into will have in large part cover the amount of volume that the oceans cover, so think like for example the Pacific Ocean. That's going to need to be (in volumetric terms) as deep and as wide, & tall across from point a. to b. any specific segment of the ocean, and the rest of the oceans too--in order to fill up a container of the same size and scope.

Unless the Earthlings/Humans of 2183 are a Type I civilization capable of harnessing the full powers and capabilities of their home planet, under what is called the Kardeshev Scale... I just can't see it.

As for the Ukraine/Russia Conflict Russia is about to Invade Ukraine and possibly plunge The United States into armed conflict with Russia over a territorial dispute with Ukraine. Can you comment on that, at all? I am still interested.

Noah_A_S

I returned from 2183 to 2020, the starting point where it all began. I have bad news for you. If you change your mind based on the data that I give you, it will affect the future, and the future will be completely different. Therefore, to prove my existence through the almanic and other rubbish will be very unbelievable. But I can say what will happen very soon and what has already happened, but you do not know about it. Or do not attach any importance to this. But this is precisely what will lead our world to the consequences that occurred in my time.

Сolonization. In 2100, in honor of the beginning of the new century, IASA (International instead of national) (Previosly ICAO & NASA & companies like SpaceX) ships of the colonists will be launched on Mars, which will later proclaim independence from the earth, so Americanly. All countries that are not included in the program and their people, as well as mostly poor people, will remain dying on earth. The elite of society and rich people will leave the earth, and will regularly pump the ocean and atmosphere out of the earth. Many decent countries like the countries of Scandinavia will fight for the lives of their citizens, creating shelters with air recirculation. This is that thing for they are already spending their money on.

Russia will seize and subjugate all countries. A nuclear winter will begin on earth. After all, whole the world will consist of bunkers, Russia, and rebels.

Nature will begin to fight man and his waste, creating creatures and viruses that destroy plastic and humans.

I'm not going to go back. Navigation is broken and there is no fuel. I don't know much about devices. I'm an infantryman and not an engineer. But i know that returning to the future is much easier than to the past. Indeed, to get into the future, it is enough to hang on a strong gravitational wave. But to get into the past, you need to break through the fiber of matter or something, that is a part i can not understand. My jump was not successful. Even with all the data about where the earth is moving, where it will be in 2020 and where it is in 2183, an error of a couple of degrees occurred. And I ended up on the territory of the enemy.

I tried to contact the Norwegian Navy to convey information about what would happen, but they considered me crazy. And now I’m looking for a way out, I need documents of your time, I have weapons, I can cross the border by firing back, but I don’t think it will come out without your help. Some of my equipment burned in air, we calculated the housing of the landing module for our discharged atmosphere, but not for earth 2020, we just didn’t have accurate data

And sorry for Google Translate,
our language is more different from this version of English
You also said that Russia will seize and subjugate all countries, and a nuclear winter would happen. If this isn't for some kind of MIT grad school study, then I actually do not know why someone would make this up.