Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

HdrUserFor Manifesting

i forgot to add this one:

10 > Humanity will face a sharp decline in population as early as 2030 because of the fact that Globally, 48.5 million couples experience infertility. It is said that 15% of the world's population will experience infertility and that each year the number is climbing due to genetic defects found all over the world.

I may not live to see 2030 so someone grab a ouija board and keep it close give me a call when this happen.
i hope there some force that will save us but i doubt it

label

I have to ask: can people travel forward in time?
Yes actually... For real now a fighter pilot in a jet that is able to move faster then Mark two should be able to fly towards a country where the Monday just started from a country where the Monday just ended.

you can do a search for this:
Is any country 24 hours ahead?

The nation of Samoa also observed the same time as the Samoa Time Zone until it moved across the International Date Line at the end of 29 December 2011; it is now 24 hours (25 hours in southern hemisphere summer) ahead of American Samoa.

But I don't think it is the type of time travel that you had in mind.

it is said:

" As you approach the speed of light, your clock runs so slow you could come back 10,000 years in the future." The theory is based on Einstein's Theory of Special Relatively that states to travel forward in time, an object would need to reach speeds close to the speed of light. "

Problem is surviving it because at that speed anything even something as small as a grain of sand hits you, you are done for.

Noah_A_S

Yes actually... For real now a fighter pilot in a jet that is able to move faster then Mark two should be able to fly towards a country where the Monday just started from a country where the Monday just ended.

you can do a search for this:
Is any country 24 hours ahead?

The nation of Samoa also observed the same time as the Samoa Time Zone until it moved across the International Date Line at the end of 29 December 2011; it is now 24 hours (25 hours in southern hemisphere summer) ahead of American Samoa.

But I don't think it is the type of time travel that you had in mind.

it is said:

" As you approach the speed of light, your clock runs so slow you could come back 10,000 years in the future." The theory is based on Einstein's Theory of Special Relatively that states to travel forward in time, an object would need to reach speeds close to the speed of light. "

Problem is surviving it because at that speed anything even something as small as a grain of sand hits you, you are done for.

Thanks, Label. This helps a little bit. No, it is actually not the type of time travel that I had in mind. I was thinking of something more in line with a time machine, something akin to a T.A.R.D.I.S., or something like the 'Delorian' from 'Back To The Future'. So I guess that makes it something more classically considered to be a 'Hollywood' invention.

Do you mind if I ask a specific question about the future that you came from? Does Spatial Computing/Augmented Reality ever take off? And I also have a follow-up question as well.

My follow-up question is what exactly is it that makes time travel possible?

label

Do you mind if I ask a specific question about the future that you came from? Does Spatial Computing/Augmented Reality ever take off? And I also have a follow-up question as well.

My follow-up question is what exactly is it that makes time travel possible?

Consider the industrial application for each technology. Industry is the main driver for technology. Right now any form of VR is pushed hard by their investors because they want control over the tech. However other companies will start to ask the question how functional the tech is. Essentially you are seeing the invention of the laser all over again. The laser was invented but its uses only got realized much later.

======= As for the time travel question =======

Right now we have a bunch of math and people trying to figure out if we are in a Unisverse or Multiverse. First thing we are in a Universe and space as far as we know has no limits to it's expansion. Why is this important for time travel. Well if every second of our existence exist forever in a loop then it has to have space to exist but cannot exist in the same space as the now. So it has to exist in its own space. If it exist in the same space but a different place then we will be able to observe it because every single second 7 billion people will make choices that essentially will create 7 billion new suns every single second since forever. So we should see something because it is hard to hide 7 billion new suns every single second.

But think about what people are claiming right now. It is far more scary then you think. However only living things can observe and only cognitive beings can give the observation meaning. So the passing of time is not a physical event it is a measurement from one moment to the next. If a star explodes it gives off massive energy. It simply cannot explode "forever" in that "moment" No. It is an event that is measured in the scale of time. But it cannot be trapped by time.

Thus my conclusion was/is and will forever be, we cannot "undo" the past, we can however observe the now and speculate on the future with a degree of accuracy. But it is still a prediction... That is all it is.

So study Linear Equation and probability formulas. Once you get the hang of it you can do a lot and find that you can have great accuracy.

Art

I keep telling my son to build me a time machine when he grows up and visit me, but it hasn't happened, yet. If it does, I will have photographic evidence. Even that isn't enough proof (because others won't know who the visitor really is), but at least I'll have more than a story. Doubt it will ever happen, but it's fun to think about. I probably won't tell him to come post here, though. LOL.
My 2 years son have made a time machine. Seems another troll story for me.
:cool:

I personally became interested in Romania a few years ago, by virtue of a book called Transylvanian Sunrise, written by Radu Cinamar and Peter Moon, the latter who wrote all of Preston Nichols work in the "Montauk" book series...In 2003 an archaeological discovery was made in the Bucegi Mountains of Romania, where a Sphinx was discovered, and not far from that, a mysterious sealed chamber was also found..

The sealed chamber was detected through the USA Pentagons use of state-of-the-art-satellite technology....The Romanian and US intelligence services were able to open up the sealed chamber, and discovered amongst other things, a "Holographic Hall of Records" left by an advanced civilisation :cool:..
And ormus jar...

lovondatr

I returned from 2183 to 2020, the starting point where it all began. I have bad news for you. If you change your mind based on the data that I give you, it will affect the future, and the future will be completely different. Therefore, to prove my existence through the almanic and other rubbish will be very unbelievable. But I can say what will happen very soon and what has already happened, but you do not know about it. Or do not attach any importance to this. But this is precisely what will lead our world to the consequences that occurred in my time.

Сolonization. In 2100, in honor of the beginning of the new century, IASA (International instead of national) (Previosly ICAO & NASA & companies like SpaceX) ships of the colonists will be launched on Mars, which will later proclaim independence from the earth, so Americanly. All countries that are not included in the program and their people, as well as mostly poor people, will remain dying on earth. The elite of society and rich people will leave the earth, and will regularly pump the ocean and atmosphere out of the earth. Many decent countries like the countries of Scandinavia will fight for the lives of their citizens, creating shelters with air recirculation. This is that thing for they are already spending their money on.

Russia will seize and subjugate all countries. A nuclear winter will begin on earth. After all, whole the world will consist of bunkers, Russia, and rebels.

Nature will begin to fight man and his waste, creating creatures and viruses that destroy plastic and humans.

Geri dönmeyeceğim. Navigasyon bozuk ve yakıt yok. Cihazlardan pek anlamam. Ben bir piyade ve mühendis değilim. Ama geleceğe dönmenin geçmişten çok daha kolay olduğunu biliyorum. Gerçekten de geleceğe girmek için güçlü bir yerçekimi dalgasına tutunmak yeterlidir. Ama geçmişe gitmek için maddenin lifini ya da başka bir şeyi kırman gerekiyor, bu benim anlayamadığım bir kısım. Atlayışım başarılı olmadı. Dünyanın neresinde hareket ettiği, 2020 yılında nerede olacağı ve 2183 yılında nerede olacağı ile ilgili tüm verilerde bile birkaç derecelik bir hata oluştu. Ve sonunda düşmanın topraklarında bulundum.

Olacaklarla ilgili bilgi vermek için Norveç Donanması ile iletişime geçmeye çalıştım ama beni deli sandılar. Ve şimdi bir çıkış yolu arıyorum, zamanınızın belgelerine ihtiyacım var, silahlarım var, ateş ederek sınırı geçebilirim ama yardımınız olmadan çıkacağını sanmıyorum. Ekipmanımın bir kısmı havada yandı, iniş modülünün mahfazasını boşaltılan atmosferimiz için hesapladık, ancak 2020 Dünyası için değil, sadece doğru verilere sahip değildik

Ve Google Çeviri için üzgünüm,
bizim dilimiz bu İngilizce versiyonundan daha ffar

lovondatr

Turizmde olan. 2020'ye uğrayın. Sana kötü bir haberim var. Beden için tasarlanacak fikrinizi canlandıracaksanız, bu geleceğin ve geleceğim olacak. Bu artı, almanik ve yapaylıklarla yapılmış kanıtlamak çok muazzam olacak. Ama çok fazla olmayan ve ne oldu? Ya da buna hiç dikkat çekmek. Ama dünyamızı benim zamanımda gelecek olanlar olan şeyler tam olarak bunlar.

kolonizasyon. 2100 yılında, kolonistlerin yeni neslinin şerefine, (ulusal yerine IASA) (Önceden ICA & SpaceX gibi şirket) gemileri daha sonra geleceğin ilan edilecek olan Mars'a gönderilecek, bu Amerikan olacak. Programa dahil olan tüm ülkeler ve insanlar içinde yaşanacak kişiler için devam eder. Toplumun seçkinleri ve insanlardan oluşan terk edecekler ve günlük olarak okyanusu ve atmosferik dünyadan sanat yapacaklar. dünya gibi pek saygın bir ülke, yaşam sürmek için savaşacak ve hava sirkülasyonları yaratmaktadır. Bu zaten paralarını tükettikleri için bunlar.

Rusya tüm ele geçirecek ve boyun eğdirecek. dünyada bir kaza yapacaksın. Tüm dünyadan sığınaklardan, Rusya'dan ve isyancılardan gelecekler.

Doğa, insan ve atıklarıyla savaşmaya, plastiği ve insan yok etme ve virüsler yaratmaya başlayacak.

geri dönmeyeceğim. Navigasyon bozuk ve yakıt yok. Cihazlardan pek anlamam. Ben bir piyade ve mühendis değilim. Ama hatırlamanın çok daha kolay olduğunu biliyorum. Başlamak için güçlü olmak için bir yerçekimi için yeterli beslenmek. Ama geçmişe gitmek için çıldırtıcı lini ya da başka bir şeyinin olması gerekiyor, bu benim bir kısım. Atlayışım başarılı olmadı. Dünyanın neresinde hareket olacağı, 2020 yılında nasıl bir gidişte ve 2183 yılında nerede ile ilgili bir hatade oldu. Ve düşmanın bulundum.

Olacaklarla ilgili bilgi vermek için Norveç Donanması ile donatım eğitimi ama beni deli sandılar. Ve şimdi bir yolan gitmek, vaktiniz için olan, eğitiminiz var ise henüz tahminim yok ama yardım yoksunuz. Ekipmanımın bir kısmı yandı, inişişleyen cen mahfazasını olmayan sistem için hesapladık, 2020 Dünyası için sadece doğru olacak için gereklik

Ve Google Çeviri için,
bizim dilimiz bu İngilizce versiyonundan daha farklı

I returned from 2183 to 2020, the starting point where it all began. I have bad news for you. If you change your mind based on the data that I give you, it will affect the future, and the future will be completely different. Therefore, to prove my existence through the almanic and other rubbish will be very unbelievable. But I can say what will happen very soon and what has already happened, but you do not know about it. Or do not attach any importance to this. But this is precisely what will lead our world to the consequences that occurred in my time.

Сolonization. In 2100, in honor of the beginning of the new century, IASA (International instead of national) (Previosly ICAO & NASA & companies like SpaceX) ships of the colonists will be launched on Mars, which will later proclaim independence from the earth, so Americanly. All countries that are not included in the program and their people, as well as mostly poor people, will remain dying on earth. The elite of society and rich people will leave the earth, and will regularly pump the ocean and atmosphere out of the earth. Many decent countries like the countries of Scandinavia will fight for the lives of their citizens, creating shelters with air recirculation. This is that thing for they are already spending their money on.

Russia will seize and subjugate all countries. A nuclear winter will begin on earth. After all, whole the world will consist of bunkers, Russia, and rebels.

Nature will begin to fight man and his waste, creating creatures and viruses that destroy plastic and humans.

I'm not going to go back. Navigation is broken and there is no fuel. I don't know much about devices. I'm an infantryman and not an engineer. But i know that returning to the future is much easier than to the past. Indeed, to get into the future, it is enough to hang on a strong gravitational wave. But to get into the past, you need to break through the fiber of matter or something, that is a part i can not understand. My jump was not successful. Even with all the data about where the earth is moving, where it will be in 2020 and where it is in 2183, an error of a couple of degrees occurred. And I ended up on the territory of the enemy.

I tried to contact the Norwegian Navy to convey information about what would happen, but they considered me crazy. And now I’m looking for a way out, I need documents of your time, I have weapons, I can cross the border by firing back, but I don’t think it will come out without your help. Some of my equipment burned in air, we calculated the housing of the landing module for our discharged atmosphere, but not for earth 2020, we just didn’t have accurate data

And sorry for Google Translate,
our language is more different from this version of English
I'm not interested in what will happen in the future. What will be, will be. We'll just call it fate. What I'm wondering is this. The principle of operation of the time machine. Photos of mechanical parts. If you are telling the truth for humanity, please contact me. I have many physicist friends. We can do reverse engineering work. We can get an idea of how it was produced. All these studies shed light on the future.