Hello from TimeSprial

Hello, I am Computer Programmer working in the gaming industry. I am interested in the paranormal and write short articles for various magazines. Thank you for having me and I hope to get to know you all better.
Welcome to the edge of the fringe!

Classicalfan626

Moderator/Visionary
Premium
Welcome, TimeSprial! Are you interested in video games? I am, and I'm particularly interested in retro ones (i.e. NES (Nintendo Entertainment System), Super NES, Game Boy, SMS (Sega Master System), Sega Genesis, and Game Gear).

And are you into UFOs, aliens, and time travel?

Thread starter #5

TimeSpiral

@Classicalfan626 because my work involves developing computer games. You'll be surprised to learn I don't have any consoles at home and neither do I play video games in my spare time. I spend my free time studying paranormal phenomena and writing articles on the paranormal for magazines. I'm currently project manager on a development team developing VR games in historical setting's. You could say a form of pseudo time travel.

Classicalfan626

Moderator/Visionary
Premium
@TimeSprial - Interesting! I do play video games when I have the chance, but I play them on my PC, and not on the actual consoles anymore, unfortunately.

Classicalfan626

Moderator/Visionary
Premium
@TimeSprial - No, I'm not that crazy about virtual reality, unfortunately. Maybe I would be in relation to time travel and changing history, but that's a whole other story. ;)