Hello From TTO34

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hello From TTO34

As a matter of fact, that IS me :)

I used Geeklog for my site a while back, as well as XMB. Geeklog is a great content management system. XMB is an okay forum system but it was a bit too stale, so I switched to vBulletin.

Try again.

The_Ruffneck

Hello From TTO34

34 you said the disc was at wal-mart , what did you mean by that? digital camera just hook it up to your computer and transfer it from there

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Oct 13 2004, 01:17 PM
Okay, this was written by me about an hour ago. I wanted to get it approved by a moderator, so I sent it to Sue and this has her approval. This is not to gang up or slam anyone, I'm just presenting what I've seen.

Some people have pointed out a couple of other interesting things regarding last night's chat.

First, when TTO34 slipped up by answering himself, he called himself \"34\". The only other person to call him this prior to the slipup was Mudpuppy.

Here is every instance of someone referring to him as \"34\" up until where he slipped up by answering himself:

9:44 PM [Mudpuppy] Hey 34. Before you go....if you can always change the future \"free will\" than what's the point of TTs coming back and telling us about predictions?
9:48 PM [Mudpuppy] 34: Thereby representing possible outcomes?
9:50 PM [Mudpuppy] night 34
11:14 PM [Mudpuppy] sorry..go ahead 34
11:33 PM [Mudpuppy] i don't know but I thought the same as 34...that the universe expands and collapses and does this over and over and over
11:39 PM [Mudpuppy] yes! Exactly 34
11:41 PM [Mudpuppy] now, you are doing it with a physical machine 34

I used Microsoft Word and searched for every instance of \"34\" in the chatlogs, so this is every one of them. No one else has called him 34.

Now, pair that up with the fact that TTO34 answered himself by saying:

11:47 PM [TTO34] if im in 2034 wont i always travel back in time.. so isnt there a chance i ill end up here on this timeline again.. but wont rember doing any of this..
11:47 PM [TTO34] thats a great question 34..

Also, Mud answered for 34 here:

11:51 PM [TheHeggy] 34, you're not on two accounts at once are you?
11:51 PM [Mudpuppy] they way it used to be believed....no not two accounts

I called TTO34 \"34\" after the slipup.

Mud also seemed to be defending 34 when he was in a tight spot regarding questions asked about the Quebec Nordiques:

12:53 AM [Mudpuppy] do we have to carry on in this line of questioning?
12:59 AM [Mudpuppy] ok....listen.....curious....heggy.....you don't get a ride in the time machine....not please stop.
12:55 AM [Mudpuppy] you can only push a TT so far kitten
12:56 AM [Mudpuppy] i'm completely lost
2:56 AM [Mudpuppy] doesn't anyone want to talk about thePrinceton string quartet?

Seems a little odd to me. I want to make it clear that I'm not trying to single Mudpuppy out. I've got no reason to taint her reputation in the least, so please know that I'm not trying to start a war here. If it seems that way, or I get an overwhelmingly negative reponse to these findings, please remove this post as the last thing I want to do is make trouble.

wow just wow... how can u respond to stuff like this.. i answered my own question i cant do that... man u guys will read into anything to be the guy.. look i got himn its a HOAX..lol..lol...lol just wow... ive talk to MUD in person you no who SHE is.. ive been here for a few days and this is all u got.. WOW.... and one guy post there shouldn't be a TY in 2034 so your a HOAX.. if this is all you got MAN.. thats Funny.. his using a secound account.. then ask MUD and Snow how we were all talking at one time together...Snow has even herd my vocie so has MUDD... i cant belive this is all you can come up with... but what every think what you want... it funny thats all!!! :D

John

Hello From TTO34

TT034,
I work for Boeing and in particular on some military contracts. I also have my hand in the NASA & Space related grabbags. I know that while at work I have very little time to post here on the board.

I actually have only have one-multipart question, for now, for you:

Do you work for the Air Force? Or reside on an air force base (more specifically ********) during most of your posts?

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Oct 14 2004, 08:52 AM
I, and several others distinctly remember you stating that you were in posession of a digital camera. Keep trying.

Also, what a convenient and vague answer. So glad you answered it with something ridiculous like that. Be proud.
no isaid i had a camera.. but didnt have a way to get it to the computer i posted in the chat i will post a pics, cause i can take my camera to walmart to get it on a disc so says.. snow.. read the chats again!!! everything is kept!!!!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TTO34@Oct 14 2004, 11:17 AM
wow just wow... how can u respond to stuff like this.. i answered my own question i cant do that... man u guys will read into anything to be the guy.. look i got himn its a HOAX..lol..lol...lol just wow... ive talk to MUD in person you no who SHE is.. ive been here for a few days and this is all u got.. WOW.... and one guy post there shouldn't be a TY in 2034 so your a HOAX.. if this is all you got MAN.. thats Funny.. his using a secound account.. then ask MUD and Snow how we were all talking at one time together...Snow has even herd my vocie so has MUDD... i cant belive this is all you can come up with... but what every think what you want... it funny thats all!!! :D

LOL, you're hilarious man. First of all, if you READ what the hell was posted you can't deny that it makes sense. Mudpuppy proved herself not to be part of this, and I commented on that earlier this morning.

Temper temper :) Didn't know time travelers got so hot under the collar. Nerves of steel must be a rare trait 30 years from now. You're showing your true colors :) Keep trying, we're still waiting for those photos.... Or ANY proof for that matter.

Smooth-Operator

Hello From TTO34

Though I am new, this forum seems rather a fair place. Luckily, I am in a position to see TT034's view as well as the skeptics here.

Perhaps some of the members here are not asking the right questions.

It seems if TT034 were the genuine article he could tell us something innocent enough that happens in the immediate future that wouldn't effect the timeline like... what percentage of the voting population will vote this election. (I understand it's supposed to be one of the largest turn outs in American history)

Another question would be ; Did the Govt. have anything to do with the Anthrax mailings after 911 as a warning to the media and certain members of congress to "Behave themselves"?

In addition, my question has yet to be answered about the Govt using internment camps during the civil war.

At this point I am highly skeptical of this fellow BUT perhaps time travel is like learning a new culture, it takes a few days to settle in and learn the social rules and norms.

Just a thought,,,, or 2.

@);- Smooth @);-

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Oct 14 2004, 09:11 AM
As a matter of fact, that IS me :)

I used Geeklog for my site a while back, as well as XMB. Geeklog is a great content management system. XMB is an okay forum system but it was a bit too stale, so I switched to vBulletin.

Try again.
i found you on ohters anyone can goo to google or yahoo.. and tye TheHeggy and get every web padge fourm that theheggy has post at im sure u havent posted at all of them.. you want links to more.. or any one here can put in theheggy and find it them selfs or there name for that matter.. i dont need to be defending myself.. BIG DEAL U FOUND 3 WEB sites that someone has my name.. yea that somes it up im a HOAX..lol....lol....lol...lol.... wow good one TheHeggy