Hello From TTO34

John

Hello From TTO34

Translate the following to future dialect please:

THIS IS A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE COMPUTER SYSTEM. THIS COMPUTER SYSTEM, INCLUDING ALL RELATED EQUIPMENT, NETWORKS AND NETWORK DEVICES (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INTERNET ACCESS), ARE PROVIDED ONLY FOR AUTHORIZED U.S. GOVERNMENT USE. DOD COMPUTER SYSTEMS MAY BE MONITORED FOR ALL LAWFUL PURPOSES, INCLUDING TO ENSURE THAT THEIR USE IS AUTHORIZED FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SYSTEM, TO FACILITATE PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND TO VERIFY SECURITY PROCEDURES, SURVIVABILITY AND OPERATIONAL SECURITY. MONITORING INCLUDES ACTIVE ATTACKS BY AUTHORIZED DOD ENTITIES TO TEST OR VERIFY THE SECURITY OF THIS SYSTEM. DURING MONITORING, INFORMATION MAY BE EXAMINED, RECORDED, COPIED AND USED FOR AUTHORIZED PURPOSES. ALL INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLACED ON OR SENT OVER THIS SYSTEM MAY BE MONITORED.
USE OF THIS DOD COMPUTER SYSTEM, AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO MONITORING OF THIS SYSTEM. UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. EVIDENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE COLLECTED DURING MONITORING MAY BE USED FOR ADMINISTRATIVE, CRIMINAL OR OTHER ADVERSE ACTION. USE OF THIS SYSTEM CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO MONITORING FOR THESE PURPOSES.

Source: General Counsel of the Department of Defense Letter, 27 Mar 1997, Subject: Communications Security (COMSEC) and Information Systems Monitoring, Attachment 2

Jovial_Kitten

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TTO34+Oct 14 2004, 11:23 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TheHeggy@Oct 14 2004, 09:11 AM
As a matter of fact, that IS me :)

I used Geeklog for my site a while back, as well as XMB. Geeklog is a great content management system. XMB is an okay forum system but it was a bit too stale, so I switched to vBulletin.

Try again.
i found you on ohters anyone can goo to google or yahoo.. and tye TheHeggy and get every web padge fourm that theheggy has post at im sure u havent posted at all of them.. you want links to more.. or any one here can put in theheggy and find it them selfs or there name for that matter.. i dont need to be defending myself.. BIG DEAL U FOUND 3 WEB sites that someone has my name.. yea that somes it up im a HOAX..lol....lol....lol...lol.... wow good one TheHeggy
[snapback]11974[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
Please deal with the Pile of questions you have ignored. You can come back to heggy when you have finished these.

John

Hello From TTO34

Please answer the following question I posted on a previous page:

Originally posted by John@Oct 14 2004, 10:18 AM
TT034,
I work for Boeing and in particular on some military contracts. I also have my hand in the NASA & Space related grabbags. I know that while at work I have very little time to post here on the board.

I actually have only have one-multipart question, for now, for you:

Do you work for the Air Force? Or reside on an air force base (more specifically *******) during most of your posts?

StarLord

Hello From TTO34

34, a few posts ago you were upset and like magic, your natural english ability poked through. Care to explain that to us? Come on Airman, fess up.

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by John@Oct 14 2004, 09:18 AM
TT034,
I work for Boeing and in particular on some military contracts. I also have my hand in the NASA & Space related grabbags. I know that while at work I have very little time to post here on the board.

Do you work for the Air Force? Or reside on an air force base (more specifically *******) during most of your posts?

*******/ let me guess also known as ******** before it changed.. No to your answer..

August

Hello From TTO34

TTO34 we have all had fun with this. Would you like to share your hoax experience with us and become a fun member of our community?

We will welcome you with open arms!

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 14 2004, 09:28 AM
34, a few posts ago you were upset and like magic, your natural english ability poked through. Care to explain that to us? Come on Airman, fess up.

nutrual.. like roger.. u think military has changed that much

alpha, brovo, charile,delta,echo,fox,golf..etc

John

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TTO34+Oct 14 2004, 10:28 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-John@Oct 14 2004, 09:18 AM
TT034,

********/ let me guess also known as ********** before it changed.. No to your answer..
[snapback]11980[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Then how do you explain the "phenomenon" that your IP address comes from there. With the exception of a few posts that come from an ISP in Wyoming?

Smooth-Operator

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by August@Oct 14 2004, 09:29 AM
TTO34 we have all had fun with this. Would you like to share your hoax experience with us and become a fun member of our community?

We will welcome you with open arms!

>:D< Having fun is ALWAYS a good idea!!!

>:D<

Smooth

*Ohhh my, great catch, John*