Hello From TTO34

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 14 2004, 09:43 AM
I've been to that part of the country, *********,? to be exact in Cheyene,? its a SAC base.? It is also not very far to Colorado Springs from the base.? Is it? 34??? About what, a 45min drive from the base passing by Little America,? the largest gas station in the country sporting something like 250 pumps.

lets from cheyenne to denver is 93miles from denver to the springs is 60 miles and from the springs to ***** is 30mils.. yea i can get ther in 45min...lol

August

Hello From TTO34

TTO34, it is 2004 and you are surrounded by friends. Let's call it a day and we can share a good laugh.

John

Hello From TTO34

lets from cheyenne to denver is 93miles from denver to the springs is 60 miles and from the springs to ***** is 30mils.. yea i can get ther in 45min...lol

Once again you display a trait of one well versed in modern, not future dialect. How long did it take you to learn what "lol" meant being that you never typed it before your arrival here?

Also, it seems as though you are a native of the area rather than a visitor. How long exactly have you been in the area to gauge mileage so well? I mean, I have been in huntsville for about 2 years now and have not mastered the distance gauging as you have displayed in your posts.

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by John@Oct 14 2004, 09:44 AM
TT034,
To attempt to answer your first question, you are within 2 hours of Colorado springs given your location.

So would you say that this is a fair assesment: \"you are on an air force base misusing government funds to perport a hoax while sometimes using an isp in your area to hoax whilst not on base?\"

sure..

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by John@Oct 14 2004, 09:50 AM

Once again you display a trait of one well versed in modern, not future dialect. How long did it take you to learn what "lol" meant being that you never typed it before your arrival here?

Also, it seems as though you are a native of the area rather than a visitor. How long exactly have you been in the area to gauge mileage so well? I mean, I have been in huntsville for about 2 years now and have not mastered the distances you have displayed in your posts.

i also said i am from colorado.. if u read the chat's

KiraSjon

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by John@Oct 14 2004, 10:50 AM

Once again you display a trait of one well versed in modern, not future dialect. How long did it take you to learn what \"lol\" meant being that you never typed it before your arrival here?

How can he pick up on "LoL" and not "no" and "know" even when consistantly asked to separate the two and given the definition of both words?

August

Hello From TTO34

TTO34 thank you!

Now get out of that red TT suit and put on some green and lets move on.
You are the man!

John

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TTO34+Oct 14 2004, 10:50 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-John@Oct 14 2004, 09:44 AM
TT034,
To attempt to answer your first question, you are within 2 hours of Colorado springs given your location.

So would you say that this is a fair assesment: "you are on an air force base misusing government funds to perport a hoax while sometimes using an isp in your area to hoax whilst not on base?"

sure..
[snapback]11998[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Given your acceptance of my analogy, what is the possibility of this being the truth, given the evidence?

I have to go to lunch right now so I will see you all later.